Official PSNP Song Vote XI

Dav9834

~***Watch the Mashup Video First***~ to Hear all the Contestants Songs! Which songs did you like the most? Multiple choices are allowed  

58 members have voted

1. 1. ~***Watch the Mashup Video First***~ to Hear all the Contestants Songs! Which songs did you like the most? Multiple choices are allowed

• #1 Chuck Berry - You can never tell
    • #2 Primus - South Park Theme
    • #3 Masashi Hamauzu – Final Fantasy XIII-2: Dash
    • #4 Jackie Chan - Hero Story
    • #5 Michiru Yamane - Castle Corridor
    • #6 Coup De Villes - Big Trouble in Little China
    • #7 Austin Wintory - Atonement
    • #8 The Ink Spots - I Don't Want to Set the World on Fire
    • #9 Back On - Nibun no Ichi
    • #10 NateWantsToBattle - Let Me Hear
    • #11 TPR - Final Heaven: A Melancholy Tribute to Final Fantasy VII
    • #12 The Black Mages - Clash On The Big Bridge (FFV)
    • #13 Shinji Miyazaki - Route 4
    • #14 Carmen Twillie and Lebo M - Circle of Life
    • #15 Kazuya Yoshii - Chozetsu Dynamic
    • #16 James Mandell - TMNT Opening
    • #17 Paul Francis Webster and Bob Harris - Spider-Man
    • #18 Logan Mader & Jamie Christopherson - The Stains of Time
    • #19 Eminem - Lose Yourself
    • #20 Maximum The Hormone - What's Up People!
  2. 2. What should be the "Loose Song Limitation" of Official PSNP Song Vote XII ***NO*** Multiple Choice

• Songs in a Different Language Other Than English (Any Other Language, German, Japanese, etc.)
    • Songs with Limited Vocals (Mostly Instrumental)
    • The Song You Would Give Someone to Get Them Into Rock/Metal/Classic Rock/etc (If it sounds like Rock, it's Rock)
    • Songs You Would Like to be Played at Your Funeral (I don't judge....but think hard about the song :) )

Voted it and make a quick vote since I don't think I know most of these songs except death in the where should be ending 1 theme then I would vote that right now and south park. So I voted South park because of South Park. Got a question for instrumental vote. Is it okay if I choose a SoundCloud beats only? If it is that then I have lot's of stuff from other people made it that you will love to listen.

Edited by Superstarmaste1r

I'm never going to live it down am I lol :facepalm:

No, no you won't. It shall follow you for the rest of your life... :)

Voted. I think the funeral songs would definitely be the most interesting topic for the next session.

Actually, my instrumental song & funeral song is the same thing. :P

Songs in a Different Language Other Than English

Wouldn't the language of music be a language other than english? So the inclusion of this non english language could allow english language songs to be posted?

I'm assuming he meant, songs with words in a language other than English, but I could be way off bass.... <--- for anyone who missed my terrible pun.
  • Like 1

Ah South Park, loved that song since I first watched the show in the first grade. xD

*gasp* But that's a mature cartoon! expulsion-onion-head-emoticon.gif?129286 Bad Mark, that's not for 1st graders, no more TV for you for the rest of... ok, I started watching it pretty young too. :P

I highly doubt it but i'll ask: Is there a way to not see the results after you have voted? Because every time I see them, I have this tendency to delete and recast my votes to try and have multiple winners (as well as increase the chances of my song getting in the top 3).

I highly doubt it but i'll ask: Is there a way to not see the results after you have voted? Because every time I see them, I have this tendency to delete and recast my votes to try and have multiple winners (as well as increase the chances of my song getting in the top 3).

I don't think so, you can see the results -before- voting, but that's about it.

All right people vote away and don't let song #16 get first or second place (or 5th - 20th).

Just noticed we got a new countdown timer. Please, let this one be accurate.

Aww... but #16 brings back so many memories of my childhood. crying2-onion-head-emoticon.gif?12928624 Also, about the new clock: I don't think anything can help your crappy luck, you might as well stop trying to get that first post. :P

• Like 1

Aww... but #16 brings back so many memories of my childhood. crying2-onion-head-emoticon.gif?12928624 Also, about the new clock: I don't think anything can help your crappy luck, you might as well stop trying to get that first post. :P

Yeah back then TMNT were cool. The reboot around 2003/2004 was ok too, but after that Nickelodeon and Michael Bay really created some abominations.

I might've found a cure for my curse: in some ancient scroll it says I should sacrifice a phoenix and that will lift any curse. The only problem with that is that the phoenix will be reborn from his ashes, which won't count to break the curse  depressed2-onion-head-emoticon.gif?12928

• Like 1

Yeah back then TMNT were cool. The reboot around 2003/2004 was ok too, but after that Nickelodeon and Michael Bay really created some abominations.

I might've found a cure for my curse: in some ancient scroll it says I should sacrifice a phoenix and that will lift any curse. The only problem with that is that the phoenix will be reborn from his ashes, which won't count to break the curse  depressed2-onion-head-emoticon.gif?12928

Game related jokes incoming.  :awesome:

PS2: You can copy my first trophy post save onto your memory card.

PS3: I still have my save file of first song trophy. I'll let you borrow it to unlock the trophy since you're having technical difficulties.

PS4: Try to shareplay with someone. Have them get first post on your account.

• Like 1

Dragon used Phoenix Down, but it missed lol.

• Like 1