How to get a Demolition Derby?

I think I'm onto a really hard trophy here: As I got to be into the last 10 Trophies towards Platinum (Platinum included!) theres one trophy that got me really busy now. The trophy is named "Demolition Derby" - probably one of the hardest trophies of the entire game. For everyone who doesn't know what to do to get it:

Get a destruction callout for breaking 50 objects.

The question on hand for me is: HOW to reach that? My highest come-out today was a 26 on the 2nd try with a Barbarian. I even tried to use my second controller with the Crusader and got to call a second player in my house for the second controller... But none of these tries came to reach the 26 with that Barbarian. Is there any trick or something like that?

Please note: I just don't want to get into the same situation as with Ratchet & Clank Future: A Crack in Time, but that is on another page of the book. If you don't know what I mean, check my profile ;)

What I did was use the wizards frost armour with the rune that creates the swirling vortex around you that causes damage.

Forgive me the names I havent played for a while.

Then just run around the cemetary where you need to find the chancellors tomb in act 1, break tombstones, parts of walls etc.

ok,  best stage is the stage before you reach Skeleton king .  there are so many destructuables.  You play barb ? than use skills like sprint and jump .  If you try it in advanture mode than lure enemys first to  room 3 and kill all enemys without destroying the things :) .

I cleared it with demon hunter ...  but it is doable with barb .

You can hope on luck too , because the conduit pylon in Rifts can help sometimes too.

Edited by Xionx

• 3 weeks later...

You can hope on luck too , because the conduit pylon in Rifts can help sometimes too.

I got it earlier today that way... Because my girlfriend decided to run through a cave (Act 5 Rift Enchanted Dream) like a bat out of hell with electricity shocking its tail...

• 6 months later...
  • 2 months later...

The easiest way is to play as Demon Hunter and start Act 1 and go to the Cemetery. When you're here you use Vengeance with Seethe,Vault with tumble and i prefer Hungering Arrow with Scatter Shoot . You start doing this in front of north-west gate,to the south (main gate to the cemetery) and again to the north and north-east. When You do that correctly you must have destroyed 75-80 objects in the counter. 

Ps. Also best thing to do that is to wear boots(there is some with this effect) who leaves fire trace on the ground,but it's not necessary 

Edited by vizjerei77

• 4 weeks later...

Hey dein-the-dragoon:wave:

How about Act 3 @ The Keep Depths? The maps are smaller, has more density in terms of objects, and good for mobility. Using a Demon Hunter with Hatred spenders like Multishot, Rain of Vengeance, or Strafe with Vault (Tumble) & Preparation with Focused Mind might be easier and on a Torment Rift; this is because you have a chance to proc Conduit Pylons to 1-hit everything including objects while Vaulting your way throughout the map. Also, if you can find gear with Movement Speed %. Having a Warzechian Armguard might also be something to consider. https://us.battle.net/d3/en/item/warzechian-armguards

I hope this helps.  :D

Edited by euclideanPlane

• 4 months later...

The easiest way is to play as Demon Hunter and start Act 1 and go to the Cemetery.

I have tried a number of ways to get this trophy. The pathway to Leoric, Act V cemetery, fast-moving barbarian, wizard with the ice aura... got 45 a couple times in the Pandemonium Fortress "cargo bay" areas, but I just couldn't make it pop.

Demon Hunter in the Act I cemetery was by FAR the best way I've tried. Vault and Strafe with some +move speed boots got it done. May take a couple tries to get used to the sort of zigzag you need to do through the area, but it 110% works.

• 5 years later...

I know this is an old version, and old thread...but I just got this by accident so I'll share in case it helps someone coming back to the game years later like I am. I'm trying to self power level remaining characters since the servers are dead. Once the WD got to level 70 I farmed the Zunimassa set to have an army following at all times(5 zombie dogs, gargantuan, and something like 9 permanent fetish). I then transferred my save to 3 other profiles so I could have 3 armies following me around while leveling up the low level character on Torment. One of the bounties was at the graveyard, so I spawned in and started running to the objective and destroyed something like 70 objects without even trying. I guess the army of undead just destroyed everything in it's path lol

• 4 months later...
  • 11 months later...

Act 2. Belial's palace. Room when you enter the palace. Use Demon Hunter multishot. Use tumble and acrobatics to move around. Shoot the four corners and the center fountain. If that doesnt make it for some reason, go shoot at the stairs. Rooms before Belial seem to have lots too but I got it at the first room.