Official PSNP Song Vote XII

Dav9834

~***Watch the Mashup Video First***~ to Hear all the Contestants Songs! Which songs did you like the most? Multiple choices are allowed  

66 members have voted

1. 1. ~***Watch the Mashup Video First***~ to Hear all the Contestants Songs! Which songs did you like the most? Multiple choices are allowed

• #1 Zebrahead - His World
    • #2 Traci Lords - Control
    • #3 Eric Johnson – Cliffs of Dover
    • #4 hyi - ROOTSTAIRS
    • #5 Nobuo Uematsu - To Zanarkand
    • #6 Ramin Djawadi - Game of Thrones Main Title
    • #7 Greg Edmonson - Nate's Theme 2.0
    • #8 August Burns Red - Internal Cannon
    • #9 Aki Järvinen - Wilderness
    • #10 Orgone - Open Season
    • #11 Magome Togoshi - Hurry, Starfish
    • #12 Jim Dooley - Cole MacGrath
    • #13 Apocalyptica - Nothing Else Matters
    • #14 Patricia - Josephine
    • #15 Nobuo Uematsu - Lost Odyssey Battle Theme
    • #16 Queens of the Stone Age - Spiders and Vinegaroons
    • #17 Nobuo Uematsu - Those Chosen By The Planet
    • #18 Deadmau5 - Clockwork
    • #19 Ki Toki To - Yonhon Ashi no Odori
    • #20 Yuni Wa - Future Goddess
  2. 2. What should be the "Loose Song Limitation" of Official PSNP Song Vote XIV ***NO*** Multiple Choice

• A song you would listen to for motivation
    • Songs that make you sad
    • Songs you hate to love (guilty pleasure songs)
    • Acapella (1 person multiplied is allowed, and can also have a few small instruments)

I read the rules twice lol and I didn't see it. 

Maybe I need glasses ;) 

I come here to find amazing songs and share songs that I like. 

I feel like theme ruins it a little, just my opinion though. :P

It was in the blue picture on the left side (immediately under the banner). The themes are to add some variety to the songs. Also if you're unsure whether a song counts, you can always send Dav or one of the SV admins a PM and ask them (the SV admins are also mentioned on the first post)

• Like 1

What is then point of song of the week, if you cancel out songs with too many vocals lol. 

It wasn't put in the rules either, not that I saw anyway.

I won't be voting then and I won't be participating again either. 

I read the rules twice lol and I didn't see it. 

Maybe I need glasses ;) 

I come here to find amazing songs and share songs that I like. 

I feel like theme ruins it a little, just my opinion though. :P

PostSongsXII.png

I am sorry, If I had caught it in time I would have quoted and PMed you that it didn't match the theme, and you might of had time to post a new one before the spots ran out.

I can't put the song back up as it would be unfair to the others, I hope you understand.

But there's always next week, and in the least I hope you found some songs that you didn't know but enjoy :)

I hope you reconsider your decision at some point to take part in future SVs, as I enjoyed your song submission. 

Yes I used to not have limitations but it was a highly desired feature among many, so I implemented it after many sleepless nights.

I hope you understand, I am very sorry. Again I hope you found at least 1 song that you enjoyed because of SV as it was the reason I created it :)

Edited by Dav9834

Voted for a couple of songs ^_^ Chosen ones I'm unfamiliar with and enjoyed listening to for the first time.  I've already called it though in terms of what is going to win...when there are so many video game theme songs on the list.

I think "To Zanarkand" will end up first, followed by "Hurry Starfish" with second place. Nate's Theme will probably end up third or fourth.

• Like 1

I think "To Zanarkand" will end up first, followed by "Hurry Starfish" with second place. Nate's Theme will probably end up third or fourth.

I would've said To Zanarkand, followed by Nate's Theme.  They are both great songs that people love and are familiar with.

I have a great orchestral version of Nate's Theme on the laptop I relax to sometimes...still need to post up some of my backup songs.  Posted some below for people to enjoy ^_^

I would've said To Zanarkand, followed by Nate's Theme.  They are both great songs that people love and are familiar with.

I have a great orchestral version of Nate's Theme on the laptop I relax to sometimes...still need to post up some of my backup songs.  Posted some below for people to enjoy ^_^

Hurry Starfish deserves first or second place, so I'll humbly step aside.

Also isn't Nate's Theme always an orchestral version? I like version from Uncharted 2, it sounds slightly better than the theme from Uncharted 1.

Those are all good choices. I already posted my songs, if you're interested, they're on the previous page.

Hurry Starfish deserves first or second place, so I'll humbly step aside.

Also isn't Nate's Theme always an orchestral version? I like version from Uncharted 2, it sounds slightly better than the theme from Uncharted 1.

Those are all good choices. I already posted my songs, if you're interested, they're on the previous page.

Will check them out ^_^

This is the version of Nate's Theme I listen to (22:23)  In fact, listen to the whole selection as it's awesome

PostSongsXII.png

I am sorry, If I had caught it in time I would have quoted and PMed you that it didn't match the theme, and you might of had time to post a new one before the spots ran out.

I can't put the song back up as it would be unfair to the others, I hope you understand.

But there's always next week, and in the least I hope you found some songs that you didn't know but enjoy :)

I hope you reconsider your decision at some point to take part in future SVs, as I enjoyed your song submission. 

Yes I used to not have limitations but it was a highly desired feature among many, so I implemented it after many sleepless nights.

I hope you understand, I am very sorry. Again I hope you found at least 1 song that you enjoyed because of SV as it was the reason I created it :)

Yeah that was my mistake then. ;) 

No need to apologize and sure I'll a share a song next time if the rules allow a song I like. 

Keep doing what you're doing man, see you around. :)

• Like 1

It's between 2 songs for me for motivation. 2 of the most obvious choices in the world, but I get the feeling neither will be used...or maybe both will end up being used if people think like me lol.

For guilty pleasure songs...I've only got one I can think of that isn't rock related so I would probably use it.

It's between 2 songs for me for motivation. 2 of the most obvious choices in the world, but I get the feeling neither will be used...or maybe both will end up being used if people think like me lol.

For guilty pleasure songs...I've only got one I can think of that isn't rock related so I would probably use it.

I reckon i can guess one of those choices.

Vergil Theme

21b.png

Song: Cliffs of Dover

Artist: Eric Johnson

Duration: 01:08 - 01:28

Seriously guys if you haven't heard this before just give it a listen all the way through, what an absolute guitar legend!

The photo you chose is one of the entries I expected to see in the Guitarist themed signature of the month. I must have played this song more than any other in GH3 years and years ago.

• Like 3

The photo you chose is one of the entries I expected to see in the Guitarist themed signature of the month. I must have played this song more than any other in GH3 years and years ago.

Ah man, I have such fond memories of GH3 and this song, when I went on holiday they had guitar hero in all the arcades and I set the high score on every single one with this song on expert :D its just a beast of a song, I don't usually like pure instrumentals but this is some next level stuff!

• Like 1

Ah man, I have such fond memories of GH3 and this song, when I went on holiday they had guitar hero in all the arcades and I set the high score on every single one with this song on expert :D its just a beast of a song, I don't usually like pure instrumentals but this is some next level stuff!

I made it a personal goal to make the expert grade the summer I picked the game up. The only 2 songs I could never get through were Raining Blood and obviously Through the Fire and Flames. So technically I never beat the game on expert. :(

Dude's songs are great though. This song is another instrumental and I like it even more than Cliffs of Dover. I'm likely to repeat this for the next few hours now. :jaymon:

• Like 1

One of the best songs in GH3 for sure.. Well the game was full of them, Rock you like a hurricane, Welcome to the Jungle and Cliffs of Dover were the best imo

• Like 3