Official PSNP Song Vote XII

Dav9834

~***Watch the Mashup Video First***~ to Hear all the Contestants Songs! Which songs did you like the most? Multiple choices are allowed  

66 members have voted

1. 1. ~***Watch the Mashup Video First***~ to Hear all the Contestants Songs! Which songs did you like the most? Multiple choices are allowed

• #1 Zebrahead - His World
    • #2 Traci Lords - Control
    • #3 Eric Johnson – Cliffs of Dover
    • #4 hyi - ROOTSTAIRS
    • #5 Nobuo Uematsu - To Zanarkand
    • #6 Ramin Djawadi - Game of Thrones Main Title
    • #7 Greg Edmonson - Nate's Theme 2.0
    • #8 August Burns Red - Internal Cannon
    • #9 Aki Järvinen - Wilderness
    • #10 Orgone - Open Season
    • #11 Magome Togoshi - Hurry, Starfish
    • #12 Jim Dooley - Cole MacGrath
    • #13 Apocalyptica - Nothing Else Matters
    • #14 Patricia - Josephine
    • #15 Nobuo Uematsu - Lost Odyssey Battle Theme
    • #16 Queens of the Stone Age - Spiders and Vinegaroons
    • #17 Nobuo Uematsu - Those Chosen By The Planet
    • #18 Deadmau5 - Clockwork
    • #19 Ki Toki To - Yonhon Ashi no Odori
    • #20 Yuni Wa - Future Goddess
  2. 2. What should be the "Loose Song Limitation" of Official PSNP Song Vote XIV ***NO*** Multiple Choice

• A song you would listen to for motivation
    • Songs that make you sad
    • Songs you hate to love (guilty pleasure songs)
    • Acapella (1 person multiplied is allowed, and can also have a few small instruments)

Man if this song SOMEHOW manages to win a trophy when my Nagisa song didn't/ then I think something is going on behind the curtains.

Don't worry your song is a good second place, so my song will can humbly take 3rd or 4th place evil-smile-onion-head-emoticon.gif?12928.

I was letting you know so you knew when to post for the gold trophy. ;)

Using the quote system, it ended at 6:04. Quote the last submission and it shows at 6:04

Oh thnx :D

Ok, I saw it 2 minutes later.

I think we've found this weeks winner already.

Fuko-chan hope so...everyone will receive a starfish if it does win...

okie... other choices:

Canon (O2 Full Version) - probably my choice if I didn't thought of Hurry, Starfish

FFIX - Crossing The Hills (and a lot of FF OST back ups)

Ballade No 1 in G Minor, Op 23 - Shigatsu wa Kimi No Uso's Kosei and Kaori ver. - errr.. first thing that came to my mind but I am not really TeamKaori....

Man if this song SOMEHOW manages to win a trophy when my Nagisa song didn't/ then I think something is going on behind the curtains.

upupupupu... I have already started carving starfishes for bribe...

Edited by JeieeM

edit - I can't quote you for some reason.

Completely agree it's getting predictable each week what songs will be posted and win, I wanna find some new and exciting music I've not heard before  :)

Edited by DJROE95
  • Like 1

Fuko-chan hope so...everyone will receive a starfish if it does win...

okie... other choices:

Canon (O2 Full Version) - probably my choice if I didn't thought of Hurry, Starfish

FFIX - Crossing The Hills (and a lot of FF OST back ups)

Ballade No 1 in G Minor, Op 23 - Shigatsu wa Kimi No Uso's Kosei and Kaori ver. - errr.. first thing that came to my mind but I am not really TeamKaori....

upupupupu... I have already started carving starfishes for bribe...

I want a starfish-shuriken Fuko-chan.

Also I'll post my other choices after Dav says we can't change our song any more :P.

@Dragon I actually quoted your post which should have included the Hurry Starfish song that Jeieem posted, but didn't go through. That's the one I was talking about.

Ok, seems more people have trouble quoting. Maybe the thread is getting overloaded a bit :lol:.

Ludwig van Beethoven - Fur Elise

Learning to play Für Elise and To Zanarkand on the keyboard was a real pain.

Well, thats me done, stayed up late to make sure I got in and its a good job I did! Looking forward to having a good listen to all of the songs in the morning as its my day off and seeing where the votes go of course - goodnight everyone  :wave:

Wow, that post I did right at the beginning hit right on the hour, if I would've put a song in there, I would've got first place a second time! lol1-onion-head-emoticon.gif?1292862512

you are not planning to edit that post and change it to your choice of song right???panda-emoticon-06.gif?1292863505

• Like 2

I already know which 3 I'm voting for. Anyone who posts Eric Johnson has my vote lmfao. I kinda expected to see EJ in the guitarist Signature of the Month contest last month.

Depending on the theme for SV XIII I might participate. If not then I might extend my break to get some fresher entries. Like I said in a previous SV I'm going to continually post rock songs since it's pretty much all I like.

I kinda regret not participating in this one because I definitely would have used either of these.

Pretty damn sure this would have gotten more than a few votes.

• Like 1