Australia + NZ PS4 / PS3 / Vita Gamers

On 30/04/2017 at 0:44 PM, AuzzieWingman said:

Ok, all puns aside, is there any interest in a Discord chat for us Aussies and Kiwis? I just figure that it would be a better matchmaking tool than forum threads or the chatbox, since it would be instant messaging with people around the same time zones. (Sometimes I enter the chat here at a prime 7pm and it's more dead than Batman's and Iron Man's parents combined).

I also don't mind bitching about not-foreign politics if that piques your interest. Let's say I have a long list of choice words for Twiddly Thumbs Turnbull, but that's a movie pilot for another day.

Y/N?

Sounds like it could be a good idea but I'm not sure that I'd use it to be honest, anytime that I need to set-up a boosting session I find that using the features of this site works well enough.

Don't even get me started on politicians...

• 1 month later...
7 hours ago, TheWayne-o said:

Just wondering if anybody has Unit 13 on Vita and needs to do the "Less Me, More We" trophy, just leave me a message here or via PSN if you're interested.

Have a few days off this week, so can reinstall and help you out :)

Edited by damage_6-9
Typo.... damn fat fingers, lol

On 19/06/2017 at 5:00 AM, damage_6-9 said:

Have a few days off this week, so can reinstall and help you out :)

Thanks mate, I appreciate the offer! Let me know when you're free and I'll try to work something out.

It'll probably take you longer to re-install the game than to play through a mission ?

3 hours ago, TheWayne-o said:

Thanks mate, I appreciate the offer! Let me know when you're free and I'll try to work something out.

It'll probably take you longer to re-install the game than to play through a mission 1f605.png

With a bit of luck my save is in the cloud, then can save you a shitload of time with HVT's :)

• 2 weeks later...
On 21/06/2017 at 8:51 AM, AuzzieWingman said:

Just remember, Pointman Zeus is better at time challenges than the LMG scrub they recommend.

The LMG guy (Chuckles) is the most useless one there, well really it's a tie between him and Animal lol.

• 3 weeks later...
4 hours ago, xABathingApe said:

Hi, I was wondering if someone could help me with the Contender and Unbeatable trophies on Driveclub

You can actually self-boost those trophies dude if you don't want to rely on someone else's help. You can make an alt account if you don't already have one (shouldn't take too long to create), add your main as a friend, and then send your challenges to your sexy alt and obviously do poorly in them

Always keen to play with my fellow neighbours. Feel free to add me if you want! Probably a good idea to reference this guide though so I know where you've come from. ?

Edited by ddracarys

On 7/26/2017 at 0:53 PM, CjShai said:

All updated (finally 1f600.png ) welcome to @ahoyimzoe , @xABathingApe, @Mi2Lethal, @Spider5786 and @ddracarys. Hope this all helps you find some boosting partners and general gaming fun.

Just noticed this thread started almost exactly 2 years ago, time goes so quick. Have removed three profiles that have been closed, happy to remove anyone else if they prefer.

As always, happy gaming,

Cj

Actually I think I was already on the list haha. Sorry for the confusion mate.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
6 hours ago, Ty4ed said:

Hey Cj, could you take me off the list when you got time. Too busy with work to play these days so wouldn't be much help to anybody looking to boost. Thanks.

Of course, all the best with work most welcome back at any stage, it is always sad though to see a member of the dark side returned to the light. I will have to skip a VN in your memory.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm going to hijack this thread quickly, primarily because I know a lot of people read it and secondly because I tend to do whatever I want anyway ?.

On November 4th Extra Life are running their annual 24hr gaming marathon for children's charity. As far as I can tell there is no group or event organised on this site for this event. I will be participating this year but as the Children's Miracle Network only funds hospitals in the US/UK and Canada I will be directing my donations to the Australian Children's Hospital foundation. I have no interest in setting up an event on this site but I would urge anyone in a position that can afford a few $ to donate to join through extra life or their own local children's hospital charity, either individually or within your own gaming group.

For anyone flying solo, wanting a laugh or just trying to pass the time I will have an open chat for the 24hrs (not promising at my advanced age I can make it the whole way but will give it my damn best ) and anyone is free to drop by.

So if you are in a position to I hope you consider it, I love gaming and to be able to game while giving something is a fantastic feeling and achievement.

Edited by CjShai
  • Like 3

• 7 months later...