Drug Tests are now mandated by the ESL

G1gabitGaming

First thought before even reading the story, "WTF could a gamer possibly be doping to win a gaming tournament, Ritalin and Adderall?" If I made this shit up and wrote it in a fiction story, people would reject it for not being believable.

I just cannot put into words how cosmically humorous I find it that professional video gaming has its own doping scandal. And it's freakin Adderall! LMAO

Edited by damon8r351
  • Like 2

Winners do use drugs and the thought of turning the hobby of gaming into a career makes me nauseous. Here's looking at you MLG, anyone remember ultimate gamer? Ultimate unemployment. Really though, none of them seemed to be that great at any of the games they played.

Winners do use drugs and the thought of turning the hobby of gaming into a career makes me nauseous. Here's looking at you MLG, anyone remember ultimate gamer? Ultimate unemployment. Really though, none of them seemed to be that great at any of the games they played.

There's big prize money in games like Lol

I think a lot of people would prefer make a living out of their hobby over a desk job

• Like 1

There's big prize money in games like Lol

I think a lot of people would prefer make a living out of their hobby over a desk job

I'm sure as well, it's an unrealistic approach at a career though. Should have Chikatilo been a Surgeon? Ok, that was just wrong, sorry

So many lives ruined because of drugs abuse, I'm glad they are finally doing something about it. Seriously, you think ESL winners are superstars or something, but once you go visit them on their parent's basement, you realize the kind of live they have, once you hop on the Kool-aid train, is very hard to get off.