Official PSNP Song Vote XIV

Dav9834

Be Sure to ***Watch the Mashup Video First*** to Hear all the Contestants Songs! Which songs did you like the most? Multiple choices are allowed  

62 members have voted

1. 1. Be Sure to ***Watch the Mashup Video First*** to Hear all the Contestants Songs! Which songs did you like the most? Multiple choices are allowed

• #1 Bill Conti - Gonna Fly
    • #2 Jeremy Zuckerman - Greatest Change
    • #3 Eye of the Tiger - Survivor
    • #4 Fort Minor - Remember The Name
    • #5 Kendrick Lamar - i
    • #6 TQBF - MAYBE, YEA
    • #7 Revo - Crimson Bow and Arrow
    • #8 Hiroyuki Sawano - XL-TT
    • #9 Curtis Mayfield - Move on Up
    • #10 Guns N' Roses - November Rain
    • #11 Queen - Don't Stop Me Now
    • #12 J Wiley - Greatness
    • #13 Irene Cara - What a Feeling!
    • #14 Lights - Face Up
    • #15 30 Seconds to Mars - Closer to the Edge
    • #16 Monty Python - Always Look at the Bright Side of Life
    • #17 Queen - We are the Champions
    • #18 Europe - The Final Countdown
    • #19 Joe Esposito - You're the Best
    • #20 Breaking Benjamin - I Will Not Bow
  2. 2. What should be the "Loose Song Limitation" of Official PSNP Song Vote XV ***NO*** Multiple Choice

• Acapella Songs (Few Instruments, Mostly/All Voice)
    • Any Remix Of Any Song
    • Songs That The Younger You Would Love
    • Songs That Make You Happy

I believe acapella is just singing a song with no instruments, or other people mimicking the instruments with their voices.

Not sure though...obviously I won't be participating in that particular theme lol.

Song with no background music, no instruments, only vocals and voices...

Ok, thnx.

Aaannd that's considered music, where exactly? :hmm:

LOL.

• Like 1

I suggested that once and I believe it never made the poll, so yeah...

Hmm. Maybe our combined powers will be enough.

*initiates fusion dance*

and wtf I just noticed that the remix option is much further ahead than I thought. Last I saw it was badly beaten by acapella.

Good thing about these options is that they aren't limited to any one genre. 

• Like 1

I suggested that once and I believe it never made the poll, so yeah...

*initiates fusion dance*

and wtf I just noticed that the remix option is much further ahead than I thought. Last I saw it was badly beaten by acapella.

Not the sacred fusion dance! Must... Resist.... :)

Actually I was considering it for the vote this week, but I decided to hold off. It didn't go unnoticed! :D

Ya that came out nowhere, it will be interesting which one wins tomorrow. :hmm: I should probably prepare a song for each just in case...

Edited by Dav9834
  • Like 1

*initiates fusion dance*

Hmm an avatar mage and a dragon fusing :hmm:, now that would produce some interesting results

ESBDragonMage1.jpg

magma_mage_by_pamansazz.jpg

Not the sacred fusion dance! Must... Resist.... :)

Actually I was considering it for the vote this week, but I decided to hold off. It didn't go unnoticed! :D

Ya that came out nowhere, it will be interesting which one wins tomorrow. :hmm: I should probably prepare a song for each just in case...

Hey Dav check this out:

tumblr_mrk5qiLfja1r9v8kto1_500.gif

• Like 2

Dead planet? What do you mean?

I don't think you'll ever read the series but I'll put it in spoiler tags just in case...it's about what I meant.

In the series the mage in my avatar lures a dark goddess through a gate on to the mortal plane where his magic is unrivaled. Killing her, he takes her place and proceeds to kill every other god in the series. In the end his war on the other gods ends up destroying pretty much all living things on the planet. However, the readers only see this outcome because the mage's twin brother is thrown forward in time to see it. Upon returning to his own time he warns his brother as he's luring out the dark goddess and realizing the truth the mage sacrifices himself to make sure his brother escapes the "abyss" where the dark goddess rules.

I don't think you'll ever read the series but I'll put it in spoiler tags just in case...it's about what I meant.

In the series the mage in my avatar lures a dark goddess through a gate on to the mortal plane where his magic is unrivaled. Killing her, he takes her place and proceeds to kill every other god in the series. In the end his war on the other gods ends up destroying pretty much all living things on the planet. However, the readers only see this outcome because the mage's twin brother is thrown forward in time to see it. Upon returning to his own time he warns his brother as he's luring out the dark goddess and realizing the truth the mage sacrifices himself to make sure his brother escapes the "abyss" where the dark goddess rules.

That doesn't sound familiar. What series is that?

That doesn't sound familiar. What series is that?

Dragonlance.

That particular segment is called "Legends" spread out over 3 books. Time of the Twins, War of the Twins, and Test of the Twins.

However...to understand more there are more books to read..."War of the Lance" which is another trilogy preceding the Legends trilogy. There are 6 books that go even before the War of the Lance giving backgrounds for each "main character". And even before that there is The Soulforge which is about the life of the character in my avatar from when he was a child up until his young adult years. (and there is another book after that which I suppose isn't that important)

The entire series (which isn't all about the same characters) is around 200 books but with different authors it just about covers the history of the planet.

Edited by Avatar_Of_Battle

Dragonlance.

That particular segment is called "Legends" spread out over 3 books. Time of the Twins, War of the Twins, and Test of the Twins.

However...to understand more there are more books to read..."War of the Lance" which is another trilogy preceding the Legends trilogy. There are 6 books that go even before the War of the Lance giving backgrounds for each "main character". And even before that there is The Soulforge which is about the life of the character in my avatar from when he was a child up until his young adult years. (and there is another book after that which I suppose isn't that important)

The entire series (which isn't all about the same characters) is around 200 books but with different authors it just about covers the history of the planet.

Oh only 200, is that all?  :blink:

Less than 2 hours to get your vote in. And with your vote a chance to win a $10 PSN ECode*

*If due to region issues you can't get a psn ecode, paypal(which might as well be a psn ecode), or another gift of equal value may be chosen. :)