Official PSNP Song Vote XIV

Dav9834

Be Sure to ***Watch the Mashup Video First*** to Hear all the Contestants Songs! Which songs did you like the most? Multiple choices are allowed  

62 members have voted

1. 1. Be Sure to ***Watch the Mashup Video First*** to Hear all the Contestants Songs! Which songs did you like the most? Multiple choices are allowed

• #1 Bill Conti - Gonna Fly
    • #2 Jeremy Zuckerman - Greatest Change
    • #3 Eye of the Tiger - Survivor
    • #4 Fort Minor - Remember The Name
    • #5 Kendrick Lamar - i
    • #6 TQBF - MAYBE, YEA
    • #7 Revo - Crimson Bow and Arrow
    • #8 Hiroyuki Sawano - XL-TT
    • #9 Curtis Mayfield - Move on Up
    • #10 Guns N' Roses - November Rain
    • #11 Queen - Don't Stop Me Now
    • #12 J Wiley - Greatness
    • #13 Irene Cara - What a Feeling!
    • #14 Lights - Face Up
    • #15 30 Seconds to Mars - Closer to the Edge
    • #16 Monty Python - Always Look at the Bright Side of Life
    • #17 Queen - We are the Champions
    • #18 Europe - The Final Countdown
    • #19 Joe Esposito - You're the Best
    • #20 Breaking Benjamin - I Will Not Bow
  2. 2. What should be the "Loose Song Limitation" of Official PSNP Song Vote XV ***NO*** Multiple Choice

• Acapella Songs (Few Instruments, Mostly/All Voice)
    • Any Remix Of Any Song
    • Songs That The Younger You Would Love
    • Songs That Make You Happy

You're #6. I'm not including the early post in my count.

Yupp after a recount, Dav's post is #21 and Masamune is #20

Dammit! I knew that it was going to be hard to get first song post so I gave up on it, but it's even harder to get post #20!?

I thought about it but Damon8r had posted it in another thread so I thought it might be too risky to try it.

Since you posted at 5:59 I don't think it will count in this SV since you didn't submit another post while the spots were still open.

Another person can verify this I'm sure.

Well I noticed the countdown second it was like 5 second or 10 I not sure but it was indeed close I might I don't remember.  :hmm:  Didn't really know something that I have to post in order for the spots to be in. If that's part of the rule then honestly didn't really saw it and haven't really pay attention to post a spot before Monday came. Oh well then.

Well I noticed the countdown second it was like 5 second or 10 I not sure but it was indeed close I might I don't remember.  :hmm:  Didn't really know something that I have to post in order for the spots to be in. If that's part of the rule then honestly didn't really saw it and haven't really pay attention to post a spot before Monday came. Oh well then.

Yeah basically songs can be entered at 6pm EST. The timer can sometimes be off but aside from this one time I've never experienced problems. If you post even a second too early you have to re-submit before the spots are gone otherwise it's like you never posted.

Holy crap, that was fast! A lot of Rocky but that's hardly a surprise considering the limitation.

Some really great songs, best of luck to all entrants!  :D

Honestly I only posted Rocky because it was more of a funny motivation entry. Had I gone with a non-funny entry people likely would've scratched their heads.

• Like 1

Yeah basically songs can be entered at 6pm EST. The timer can sometimes be off but aside from this one time I've never experienced problems. If you post even a second too early you have to re-submit before the spots are gone otherwise it's like you never posted.

Well, I went back to that post and it was 36 minutes ago. So it might possibly I post it right at that moment.

Yeah, I just went through & double checked, this is what I came up with:

1.  Avatar_Of_Battle
  2.  amilbar15
  3.  DJROE95
  4.  whyfire
  5.  Dr_Mayus
  6.  MrSwagtwiceover
  7.  Konno Yuuki
  8.  SteelFreaxx
  9.  -Dark Mark-
  10.  Goro
  11.  HappyKastanie
  12.  HcG Clawz
  13.  Edunstar84
  14.  kuuhaku
  15.  RachP13
  16.  Raitandrul
  17.  spazza136
  18.  Dragon-Archon
  19.  The Duck King
  20.  Masamune_316

I didn't even mean to get the 20th slot again. :P Since I already won that award, can I even win it again, or does it go to the next person?

What the hell, I'm never going to get the first post desperate2-onion-head-emoticon.gif?12928

• Like 1

You can see the time stamp on the post is 5:59. The quote feature is just a bit more accurate because it takes the actual time posted.

Oh my, I didn't really noticed that. :o Well shoot guess my internet was that fast then. Shoot I need to take it slow even though it was slight off by it I think. Yikes. There will be always next time.

Well you came close that one time... but then I got super lucky and ended up being first instead lol :P

I thought I was on there as well but ahh that quote part was a shocker me where I noticed the countdown was like 5 seconds ago when I went ahead and post it with keyboard settings to go to tabs a bit quicker. 

Well you came close that one time... but then I got super lucky and ended up being first instead lol :P

And you feel the need to rub that in my face because...?

I posted the second it 0 and I only made 5th place :P

I waited a few seconds to be sure. In the past I posted when it hit 0 too and was always too early, so it didn't count. Which means I had to post again and ended up between 11th and 19th place.

Not everyone has access to data or a wifi connection for their cell phones.

I certainly hope a school has a computer and a wifi connection.

I really like a good portion of the entries here. Can't wait for the mashup video!

Yeah about that, you'll probably have to wait a bit. Dav's really busy.

• Like 1

Yeah about that, you'll probably have to wait a bit. Dav's really busy.

As the personal manager of at least this competition, not to mention any other things he has going on, I expect a person like Dav to be busy.

Don't misinterpret my words - I said, 'I can't wait for the video', not 'that video better be up soon or else!'. I am more than capable of waiting for the video, I was merely expressing my excitement.

• Like 1

Ok I have been following everyone's comments in my email (I'm stealthy :ninja: ), but haven't responded to most because it's easier on the computer than my phone.

So I plan to respond to as many as possible that seemed to need/I want to respond to lol. All good nothing bad :)

But until then I want to get the images and mashup video up first.

And woops, I didn't say it earlier but no more song/image changes as of now. :)

And great songs everyone, perfect songs to listen to while I'm working on everything to motivate me!! :D

Though I'm a little bummed I came in at 21, I'm glad It happened to me and not someone else :) (of course my streak is gone now :( , sigh I'll survive...)

If I'm seeing right...there are only 3 anime related (yes I'm including Korra this time) and no game related songs.

That's gotta be a record low considering this was a wide open theme.

I imagine damon is crying tears of joy about this.

A lot of really good songs, it's going to be hard to limit myself to just voting for three of them (as i normally do) ;) .

If you're open to suggestions for the next song vote already I'd like to suggest songs for a road trip/ driving. :)