Official PSNP Song Vote XIV

Dav9834

Be Sure to ***Watch the Mashup Video First*** to Hear all the Contestants Songs! Which songs did you like the most? Multiple choices are allowed  

62 members have voted

1. 1. Be Sure to ***Watch the Mashup Video First*** to Hear all the Contestants Songs! Which songs did you like the most? Multiple choices are allowed

• #1 Bill Conti - Gonna Fly
    • #2 Jeremy Zuckerman - Greatest Change
    • #3 Eye of the Tiger - Survivor
    • #4 Fort Minor - Remember The Name
    • #5 Kendrick Lamar - i
    • #6 TQBF - MAYBE, YEA
    • #7 Revo - Crimson Bow and Arrow
    • #8 Hiroyuki Sawano - XL-TT
    • #9 Curtis Mayfield - Move on Up
    • #10 Guns N' Roses - November Rain
    • #11 Queen - Don't Stop Me Now
    • #12 J Wiley - Greatness
    • #13 Irene Cara - What a Feeling!
    • #14 Lights - Face Up
    • #15 30 Seconds to Mars - Closer to the Edge
    • #16 Monty Python - Always Look at the Bright Side of Life
    • #17 Queen - We are the Champions
    • #18 Europe - The Final Countdown
    • #19 Joe Esposito - You're the Best
    • #20 Breaking Benjamin - I Will Not Bow
  2. 2. What should be the "Loose Song Limitation" of Official PSNP Song Vote XV ***NO*** Multiple Choice

• Acapella Songs (Few Instruments, Mostly/All Voice)
    • Any Remix Of Any Song
    • Songs That The Younger You Would Love
    • Songs That Make You Happy

GYiiQ9x.jpg

^^^Made by the talented Masamune_316

Winners2.jpg

First the Results of the Giveaway!

Congratulations to Quikdrawjoe!

You won a $10PSN ECode!

giveawayWinner.png

Congratulations to the Winners!

& Everyone Who Participated! 

Platinum Winner/s

platinum_Dragon-Archon.png

Gold Winner/s

Gold_spazza136.png

Silver Winner/s

Silver_DJROE95.pngSilver_HappyKastanie.png

Bronze Winner/s

Bronze_Wtru9.png

First and 20th Song Post

FirstPost_Avatar_Of_Battle.pngLastPost_Masamune_316.png

Click for Signature version

Copy Image Url for full size          :)

Mashup_Songs2.png

VoterLoyaltyProgram.png
Follow.jpggplus.jpgfacebook.jpgtwitter.jpg
Song_Candidates2.jpg

ScbJ4eW.jpgivvUnj2.jpg

VIwoKO5.jpgSsA3FUT.jpg

0s7Kid6.jpg6GLEKSK.jpg

wcd6Ioj.jpg6qOclPM.jpg

4l0yl19.jpgHmO9udb.jpg

vvZNh6b.jpgdCQJ6ka.jpg

ghEdEbg.jpg3qsULja.jpg

yWLe0d3.jpgHFYHukD.jpg

8KXjlyZ.jpgP0LFNmi.jpg

Dn2TQVl.jpgV430uy8.jpg

▼▼▼Past Official PSNP Song Vote Songs & Winners in Spoiler▼▼▼

Past_Songs_Winners2.jpg
Past_Songs_Winners2.png

Past_Songs_Winners3.png

Past_Songs_Winners4.png

Past_Songs_Winners.png

Past_Songs_WinnersVI.png

Past_Songs_WinnersVII.png

Past_Songs_Winners.png

Past_Songs_WinnersIX.png

Past_Songs_Winners_X.png

Past_Songs_Winners_XI.png

Past_Songs_WinnersXII.png

Creator_Message4.png

Masamune_Team4Smaller.pngGoro_Team4Smaller.pngkuuhaku_Team4Smaller.pngDragon-Archon_Team4Smaller.png

FAQ.png

What is Official PSNP Song Vote?
-It's a simple contest for people to post their songs, and then have their song get voted on       :)

What do I get if I win?
-A custom trophy with your name, the artists name, and the name of the song!!!
You'll get a large version for your profile, and a smaller one for your signature to show off!       :)

How difficult is it to submit a song or vote?
-Very very very very EASY! Below are a few questions and answers that will help you!

How many songs can be submitted?
-One song per person. And in total 20 songs.

When can I post a song?
-Every Monday!
There's a countdown clock you can click on. When it goes down to zero, you can post your song. I recommend posting very soon after it hits zero, because spots go quick.

Are all inappropriate songs ok?
-No unfortunately      :( We'll deliberate whether it's ok. But don't worry you'll keep your spot! And only be asked to change the song if it's too much inappropriateness       ;) You can always ask in advance!        :D
Example (I won't call out your name who posted it before, but sorry!!!! It's not personal!!      :) )

Ninja Sex Party - Everybody Shut Up (I Have An Erection) (It's catchy as hell!      :) )

What about songs that Song Vote might consider annoyingly bad?
We'll deliberate on those as well, like with the inappropriate songs, it would have to be pretty bad in our eyes      :) You can always ask in advance!        :D
Example (I won't call out your name who posted it before, but sorry!!!! It's not personal!!      :) )

Eduard Khil - I Am Glad, 'Cause I'm Finally Returning Back Home (He's got a good voice!      :) )

How should I post my song?
-Here's an example       :D

Taken from Song Vote IV, which had a "Loose Song Limitation" of "Any song that has a stringed instrument"

My name - Artist Name(singer/composer/etc) - Song Name - 20 second section for mashup video - From (for "Loose Song Limitation")

=

Dav9834 - Casey Lee Williams - This Will be the Day - 2:40-3:00 - From RWBY

epnVOcR.png

Which I turn into

Casey_ThisWillbetheDay2.png

Where do I post my song?
-In the thread, same as if you were responding to someone! We keep track of everything for you       :)

Do I HAVE to pick a 20 second section of my song?
-No you don't HAVE to, but It takes me a LOT longer to make the mashup video.       :( And I won't put as much work into it. And I'll cry. A lot. Like a massive amount. So please pick a 20 second section!       :)

Do I HAVE to post a picture for my song?
-No you don't HAVE to, but It takes me a LOT longer to make the images.       :( And I won't put as much work into it. And I'll cry. A lot. Like a massive amount. So please post a picture!       :)

What size picture should I post?
-Anything around x720 is fine, I resize it. Bigger is better than smaller.
Also the second number is height.
So if it was 1920x1080 - 1920 would be length, and 1080 would be height.
So anything around 720 height is good       :) Just try not to pick one below 500 height.
+Quick method: In Google image search, click search tools, then change "size" to "large"       :) Easy!

Do I HAVE to post a picture in a spoiler?
-No you don't HAVE to, but it makes the thread look cleaner, and it only takes seconds       :)

Do I HAVE to post a song that goes with the "Loose Song Limitation"?
-Yes, otherwise it won't qualify.
But don't worry! If you're not sure, you can ALWAYS ask me or any of the members of Song Vote if it works. If it doesn't qualify you can change it       :)
In fact we encourage you asking us any question you have!       :)

I changed my mind on my song choice, can I change it?
-For a period of time Yes! I will say in the first post when people can't change it anymore.       :)

Can I post my song before the countdown hits zero?
-No I'm sorry!

How do you check to make sure people do not post their song early and cheat?
-Everyone can check the time anything has been posted with the forum quote system, which shows when someone posted.
If it says it's early, it won't count and they have to repost       :(
But that's easily avoided by waiting a few seconds after the countdown hits zero, so you know for sure!       :)

What if someone posted the same song as me?
-If you posted before them, you don't have to do anything       :)
If you posted after them, you keep your spot! But you have to change your song.

When can I vote?
-Within 24 hours of filling the 20 songs spots, I post a mashup video, and I create a poll of everyones songs. Then you can vote       :)

Can I vote on my own song?
-No sorry!

When does voting end?
-During the voting period there's a countdown clock you can click on. When it goes down to zero no more votes will be taken seriously.

Why should I vote if my songs not on there?
-Besides Vote or Die***?

post-52963-vote-or-die-gif-Imgur-south-p

Your vote counts a lot! And it makes the people that submitted songs happy to see they got votes! Which will be you at some point!       :)

Why do you do all this hard work?
-Because it makes me and a lot of other people happy , and hopefully you too       :) Plus I get to hear a lot of songs I normally wouldn't have, which goes for everyone else as well! I really like music       :D

***Disclaimer: No one will actually get hurt/harassed/or have any kind of harm come to them in any form by others or myself from Official PSNP Song Vote if they do not in fact vote. Also aside from the moderator receiving a report to ban on this site, and any sister sites, to any individual who does hurt/harass/or do any kind of harm to anyone on this forum or anywhere else, we will also file a legal report to the proper authorities.
And Moogles. Because you don't want to piss off a Moogle. Trust me...
moogles-funny-god-of-war-ff7-final-fanta

Edited by Dav9834
  • Like 2

GYiiQ9x.jpg

^^^Made by the talented Masamune_316

PostSongsXIV.png

VoterLoyaltyProgram.png

Follow.jpggplus.jpgfacebook.jpgtwitter.jpg

▼▼▼Past Official PSNP Song Vote Songs & Winners in Spoiler▼▼▼

Past_Songs_Winners2.jpg

Past_Songs_Winners2.png

Past_Songs_Winners3.png

Past_Songs_Winners4.png

Past_Songs_Winners.png

Past_Songs_WinnersVI.png

Past_Songs_WinnersVII.png

Past_Songs_Winners.png

Past_Songs_WinnersIX.png

Past_Songs_Winners_X.png

Past_Songs_Winners_XI.png

Past_Songs_WinnersXII.png

Creator_Message4.png

Masamune_Team4Smaller.pngGoro_Team4Smaller.pngkuuhaku_Team4Smaller.pngDragon-Archon_Team4Smaller.png

FAQ.png

What is Official PSNP Song Vote?

-It's a simple contest for people to post their songs, and then have their song get voted on       :)

What do I get if I win?

-A custom trophy with your name, the artists name, and the name of the song!!!

You'll get a large version for your profile, and a smaller one for your signature to show off!       :)

How difficult is it to submit a song or vote?

-Very very very very EASY! Below are a few questions and answers that will help you!

How many songs can be submitted?

-One song per person. And in total 20 songs.

When can I post a song?

-Every Monday!

There's a countdown clock you can click on. When it goes down to zero, you can post your song. I recommend posting very soon after it hits zero, because spots go quick.

Are all inappropriate songs ok?

-No unfortunately      :( We'll deliberate whether it's ok. But don't worry you'll keep your spot! And only be asked to change the song if it's too much inappropriateness       ;) You can always ask in advance!        :D

Ninja Sex Party - Everybody Shut Up (I Have An Erection) (It's catchy as hell!      :) )

What about songs that Song Vote might consider annoyingly bad?

We'll deliberate on those as well, like with the inappropriate songs, it would have to be pretty bad in our eyes      :) You can always ask in advance!        :D

Eduard Khil - I Am Glad, 'Cause I'm Finally Returning Back Home (He's got a good voice!      :) )

How should I post my song?

-Here's an example       :D

Taken from Song Vote IV, which had a "Loose Song Limitation" of "Any song that has a stringed instrument"

My name - Artist Name(singer/composer/etc) - Song Name - 20 second section for mashup video - From (for "Loose Song Limitation")

=

Dav9834 - Casey Lee Williams - This Will be the Day - 2:40-3:00 - From RWBY

epnVOcR.png

Which I turn into

Where do I post my song?

-In the thread, same as if you were responding to someone! We keep track of everything for you       :)

Do I HAVE to pick a 20 second section of my song?

-No you don't HAVE to, but It takes me a LOT longer to make the mashup video.       :( And I won't put as much work into it. And I'll cry. A lot. Like a massive amount. So please pick a 20 second section!       :)

Do I HAVE to post a picture for my song?

-No you don't HAVE to, but It takes me a LOT longer to make the images.       :( And I won't put as much work into it. And I'll cry. A lot. Like a massive amount. So please post a picture!       :)

What size picture should I post?

-Anything around x720 is fine, I resize it. Bigger is better than smaller.

Also the second number is height.

So if it was 1920x1080 - 1920 would be length, and 1080 would be height.

So anything around 720 height is good       :) Just try not to pick one below 500 height.

+Quick method: In Google image search, click search tools, then change "size" to "large"       :) Easy!

Do I HAVE to post a picture in a spoiler?

-No you don't HAVE to, but it makes the thread look cleaner, and it only takes seconds       :)

Do I HAVE to post a song that goes with the "Loose Song Limitation"?

-Yes, otherwise it won't qualify.

But don't worry! If you're not sure, you can ALWAYS ask me or any of the members of Song Vote if it works. If it doesn't qualify you can change it       :)

In fact we encourage you asking us any question you have!       :)

I changed my mind on my song choice, can I change it?

-For a period of time Yes! I will say in the first post when people can't change it anymore.       :)

Can I post my song before the countdown hits zero?

-No I'm sorry!

How do you check to make sure people do not post their song early and cheat?

-Everyone can check the time anything has been posted with the forum quote system, which shows when someone posted.

If it says it's early, it won't count and they have to repost       :(

But that's easily avoided by waiting a few seconds after the countdown hits zero, so you know for sure!       :)

What if someone posted the same song as me?

-If you posted before them, you don't have to do anything       :)

If you posted after them, you keep your spot! But you have to change your song.

When can I vote?

-Within 24 hours of filling the 20 songs spots, I post a mashup video, and I create a poll of everyones songs. Then you can vote       :)

Can I vote on my own song?

-No sorry!

When does voting end?

-During the voting period there's a countdown clock you can click on. When it goes down to zero no more votes will be taken seriously.

Why should I vote if my songs not on there?

-Besides Vote or Die***?

post-52963-vote-or-die-gif-Imgur-south-p

Your vote counts a lot! And it makes the people that submitted songs happy to see they got votes! Which will be you at some point!       :)

Why do you do all this hard work?

-Because it makes me and a lot of other people happy , and hopefully you too       :) Plus I get to hear a lot of songs I normally wouldn't have, which goes for everyone else as well! I really like music       :D

***Disclaimer: No one will actually get hurt/harassed/or have any kind of harm come to them in any form by others or myself from Official PSNP Song Vote if they do not in fact vote. Also aside from the moderator receiving a report to ban on this site, and any sister sites, to any individual who does hurt/harass/or do any kind of harm to anyone on this forum or anywhere else, we will also file a legal report to the proper authorities.

And Moogles. Because you don't want to piss off a Moogle. Trust me...

moogles-funny-god-of-war-ff7-final-fanta

Um...what happened to SV XIII?

We went from 12 to 14.

No love for 13?

• Like 1

Um...what happened to SV XIII?

We went from 12 to 14.

No love for 13?

Hmm :hmm:

Must have been a typo :ninja:

Welp guess we'll roll with it :)

Alright I will enter this time :). I have my song already picked out...just hopefully I make it time before all the spots fill up :o

Great!! :D

It's been filling up faster and faster! Last time was 4 minutes! Its getting pretty crazy

Edited by Dav9834

13 is an unlucky number

Ya im a little superstitious... I knew from the beginning I wouldn't have 13...or the 3 6s.... Lol

Maybe Dragon could have gotten first post on 13 though?  B)

Unlucky for us just might be his lucky.  :giggle:

No matter. The theme didn't fit the song I had chosen during SV XI. It was going to be Organization XIII's theme from KH2 lol.

:hmm:

Well I think 14 must be an unlucky number for someone somewhere... So who knows! Besides it's only a matter of time!

How did we go from Song Vote XII (12) to XIV (14)? Did I miss one?

Also countdown timer verifying time  ^_^ . I'm seeing:

0 Days

14 Hours

31 Minutes

Nah tired typo ya know the usual :ninja:..... Maybe...

Time looks good!

I just realised I posted in the wrong forum....

Okay, do I or you decide where to start a song in the mash-up video? 

Took me a long time to get to this thread even though I knew about it some time ago. Hope I can get a video in as well (4 minutes you say?)

I just realised I posted in the wrong forum....

Okay, do I or you decide where to start a song in the mash-up video? 

Took me a long time to get to this thread even though I knew about it some time ago. Hope I can get a video in as well (4 minutes you say?)

You decide the fragment. See the FAQ section in the first post for the posting template.

13 is an unlucky number

Maybe Dragon could have gotten first post on 13 though?  B)

Unlucky for us just might be his lucky.  :giggle:

Ironically 13 seems to be a lucky number for me :hmm:, so I might get the first post.

Thanks Dragon!! :P I saw this and the other message. hehe

Answered here too just in case :P.

• Like 1

I think i've got a song. Struggled with my choice since i don't listen to music for the sake of motivation all that much, but i think i've got one i'm happy with now. Might even have a chance to rank higher up this time around.

Okay another question: What does the "from Loose Song Limitation" mean?

The Loose Song Limitation is basically the topic or theme of that song vote. Like this one is for songs you listen to for motivation. Others were instrumental, songs that appeared in games/TV shows, rock songs, etc. Basically the song you pick has to loosely meet the criteria or requirements of that particular song vote.

Edited by MStalker58
  • Like 2

Ya im a little superstitious... I knew from the beginning I wouldn't have 13...or the 3 6s.... Lol

:hmm:

Well I think 14 must be an unlucky number for someone somewhere... So who knows! Besides it's only a matter of time!

hey now nothing wrong with triple 6 or 13 both are lucky numbers for me.

i think i will just vote from now on as if i post a song i wont vote.

I was looking around for the SV 13 topic, thinking it should be up by now... guess I should of been looking for 14. :facepalm: I was looking forward to lucky 13 too. :P

Surprisingly, I'm finding quite a few songs I can use on this one, I should've been thinking of what to use a few days ago (I always wait till the last day for some reason). :hmm:

Edited by Masamune_316

I was looking around for the SV 13 topic, thinking it should be up by now... guess I should of been looking for 14. :facepalm: I was looking forward to lucky 13 too. :P

Surprisingly, I'm finding quite a few songs I can use on this one, I should've been thinking of what to use a few days ago (I always wait till the last day for some reason). :hmm:

Sorry about that lol! 

I've got mine all set if I manage to post in time! 

So far thanks to a mishap by myself, and then another mishap, I was able to post last week! The streak continues!

Who else has posted a song every time :hmm:.....

Edited by Dav9834