Official PSNP Song Vote XIV

Dav9834

Be Sure to ***Watch the Mashup Video First*** to Hear all the Contestants Songs! Which songs did you like the most? Multiple choices are allowed  

62 members have voted

1. 1. Be Sure to ***Watch the Mashup Video First*** to Hear all the Contestants Songs! Which songs did you like the most? Multiple choices are allowed

• #1 Bill Conti - Gonna Fly
    • #2 Jeremy Zuckerman - Greatest Change
    • #3 Eye of the Tiger - Survivor
    • #4 Fort Minor - Remember The Name
    • #5 Kendrick Lamar - i
    • #6 TQBF - MAYBE, YEA
    • #7 Revo - Crimson Bow and Arrow
    • #8 Hiroyuki Sawano - XL-TT
    • #9 Curtis Mayfield - Move on Up
    • #10 Guns N' Roses - November Rain
    • #11 Queen - Don't Stop Me Now
    • #12 J Wiley - Greatness
    • #13 Irene Cara - What a Feeling!
    • #14 Lights - Face Up
    • #15 30 Seconds to Mars - Closer to the Edge
    • #16 Monty Python - Always Look at the Bright Side of Life
    • #17 Queen - We are the Champions
    • #18 Europe - The Final Countdown
    • #19 Joe Esposito - You're the Best
    • #20 Breaking Benjamin - I Will Not Bow
  2. 2. What should be the "Loose Song Limitation" of Official PSNP Song Vote XV ***NO*** Multiple Choice

• Acapella Songs (Few Instruments, Mostly/All Voice)
    • Any Remix Of Any Song
    • Songs That The Younger You Would Love
    • Songs That Make You Happy

Ok I have been following everyone's comments in my email (I'm stealthy :ninja: ), but haven't responded to most because it's easier on the computer than my phone.

So I plan to respond to as many as possible that seemed to need/I want to respond to lol. All good nothing bad :)

But until then I want to get the images and mashup video up first.

And woops, I didn't say it earlier but no more song/image changes as of now. :)

And great songs everyone, perfect songs to listen to while I'm working on everything to motivate me!! :D

Though I'm a little bummed I came in at 21, I'm glad It happened to me and not someone else :) (of course my streak is gone now :( , sigh I'll survive...)

Admit it, you used this theme to find songs that can motivate you when creating the mashup :P.

As the personal manager of at least this competition, not to mention any other things he has going on, I expect a person like Dav to be busy.

Don't misinterpret my words - I said, 'I can't wait for the video', not 'that video better be up soon or else!'. I am more than capable of waiting for the video, I was merely expressing my excitement.

Don't worry, I didn't misinterpret your words, that's why I gave you a heads up. If you were threatening the SV, I'd have send you some Rain of Fire instead :P.

• Like 2

What kind of school are we talking about? Because students in High School and Universities have their own password to log in (at least in The Netherlands).

Irish High School, we couldn't access the internet without a password.

It's probably just the school i went to though, it sucked.

• Like 1

The song I posted may seem a bit like it doesn't fit the condition of 'motivating', but it does, in a different sense. I use it to help me get motivated when I need to help people with things, or participate in events that I don't feel motivated to, instead of blanket-motivation like most of the other submissions.

• Like 1

The song I posted may seem a bit like it doesn't fit the condition of 'motivating', but it does, in a different sense. I use it to help me get motivated when I need to help people with things, or participate in events that I don't feel motivated to, instead of blanket-motivation like most of the other submissions.

Any song can be motivation for someone.

I'm sure nobody would see the song I would have chose as being one if I didn't go with the funny motivation choice from Rocky. 

• Like 2

Seeing as though this week was motivational songs, maybe one of the limitation options for another Song Vote could be something like Angry songs aimed at others or something similar

Example being something like Ceelo Greens 'Forget You' or something like that.

• Like 2

Songs that make you happy? You know what'll make me happy? If a particular Pharrell Williams song doesn't make an appearance...

We all know that someone will submit that song...

Edited by whyfire
  • Like 2

A few things to say here:

1) dammit! I wish that my song would have been accepted as it would have fit perfectly.

2) I figured that somebody would submit Eye of the Tiger.

3) Instead of the "We Are The Champions" song, wouldn't it have been better to have picked "We Will Rock You"?

4) I don't remember hearing the song from Hiroyuki Sawano in Attack on Titan (the one after the AoT opening). Does anyone know at what point in the anime does said song actually play at?

5) I would like to nominate "Love Songs" up for the next Loose Limitations if possible :D. Have some songs that would fit perfectly with said theme.

• Like 1

4) I don't remember hearing the song from Hiroyuki Sawano in Attack on Titan (the one after the AoT opening). Does anyone know at what point in the anime does said song actually play at?

XL-TT plays at several moments during the show i think, but one noticeable moment is at the end of episode 5 when Eren's squad go out and attack the titans and he saves Armin.

Edited by SteelFreaxx
  • Like 1