White Vita Announced To Be Bundled With AC III: Liberation

KingOctoberXVI

no price tag :( probably 300$ though. perhaps 270$. im thinking about getting a black one from best buy in the next couple of weeks, and then just trade it for the white one with the awesome best buy warrantee system :D

I only anticipate playing one game at a time on it. I'd imagine 4GB is enough for one game's data and save files.

The Save files will be store on physical media (Vita Cartridge (Retail Copy - Backup not possible) or Vita Memory card (Digital - Backup possible?)

The only thing I image you will use the Memory card to are DLC

no price tag :( probably 300$ though. perhaps 270$. im thinking about getting a black one from best buy in the next couple of weeks, and then just trade it for the white one with the awesome best buy warrantee system :D

What is that Best Buy warrantee System?

The Save files will be store on physical media (Vita Cartridge (Retail Copy - Backup not possible) or Vita Memory card (Digital - Backup possible?)

The only thing I image you will use the Memory card to are DLC

What is that Best Buy warrantee System?

Basically you have a year warranty on a product and no matter what you do to it (even if it's obvious abuse) they'll replace it, no questions asked.

Parker

Question:

Do you guys think i need to play through the first two assassins creed titles in order to understand the story?

AC 2, Brotherhood, and Revelations follow the same person, Ezio, while AC 3 is going to be a different person. You won't need to play them to understand but I fully recommend them as they're great games! :)