12 free games for PS+ members in June

TehCro

This was one of the best and unexpected announcements during E3. Making PS+ an even better value is just ridiculously awesome. I look to all of the XBLA games I've purchased and realized that getting a small discount on games through paying for XBL is a waste of money considering all of the free games you get from PS+! Thank you, Sony. May this bring lots of revenues to continue producing and developing amazing game experiences to come!

Not enough room on My Hard Drive.!!! :jaymon::shakefist:

this is one of many reasons why i own two PS3s, lol

but TWO of those games i already own(ed)

inFAMOUS 2 being free is awesome because i wanted to play it but i was waiting for it to be a cheap buy two get one free title but this is even better!

i make it a habit of downloading everything at least once but i don't keep it on my PS3... but it will be available for download at any time for free later as long as i keep my PS+ membership...

YAY!!! ITS LIKE CHRISTMAS!!!

I was under the impression that is would re-format any HDD, regardless of if it came out of the same PS3. I've heard of people using their old HDD's as external drives, though I'm not sure if the PS3 supports external drives with games on them.

Parker

Doesn't it have something to do with whether it's the same PS3 or a different PS3?

When the HDD is formatted, it is uniquely encoded. And it will never allow a differently encoded drive to mount.

The only way to run more than 1 HDD (on one PS3, at the same time) is to use a small usb powered raid controller. To make the PS think it's just one big drive.

I was under the impression that is would re-format any HDD, regardless of if it came out of the same PS3.

Parker

You can remove, and re-install the same HDD infinitely.

Edit: The store is updated. YAY! for free stuff!

Ugh, I also bought Sideways: New York when it was on sale, and I haven't even played it yet. :jaymon: On the plus ( :awesome:) side, this may probably mean a cleaner collectible guide for when I tackle it. Hard Corps: Uprising trophies will be becoming even rarer in % due to PS+ inflation ... Has to be the toughest game to 100% in my list of incomplete ones.

Two questions come to mind. What will happen with those in the list that have online passes? Hopefully we don't have to buy them. And the other is if Virtua Fighter 5 will be the new version or the old one. Probably the new since it's through PSN.

Hard Corps: Uprising honestly looks like the best PSN game their giving with it, but it's a shame nobody on this website will play it because the trophies are too hard.

Ugh, I also bought Sideways: New York when it was on sale, and I haven't even played it yet. :jaymon: On the plus ( :awesome:) side, this may probably mean a cleaner collectible guide for when I tackle it. Hard Corps: Uprising trophies will be becoming even rarer in % due to PS+ inflation ... Has to be the toughest game to 100% in my list of incomplete ones.

Two questions come to mind. What will happen with those in the list that have online passes? Hopefully we don't have to buy them. And the other is if Virtua Fighter 5 will be the new version or the old one. Probably the new since it's through PSN.

The online pass for All 4 One is included in the game. Source: playstation blog store update, one of the first comments.

The Warhammer pass is also included. I think that's all of them.

Edited by gamerm1337
  • Like 1

Pretty sure all digital games that need online passes come with the online pass. Why would NHL 12 be 60 bucks + 10 more for an online pass? The only reason the online pass is there is to combat used sales. Digital sales aren't used sales.