rain Detailed Memory Locations Video

Superbuu3

Were was you when I used that shitty guide at .org?

I just forgot to post this on the actual forums, but as Akira said he put this in his guide. I actually made this specifically for him.

That said I really should get back to making guides.

• Like 1

I just forgot to post this on the actual forums, but as Akira said he put this in his guide. I actually made this specifically for him.

That said I really should get back to making guides.

I probably didn't see it as my habit of using .org guides are far strong. I skipped Hohokum .org guide because of your trophy guide last time and Idon't regret a bit.

• Like 1

I probably didn't see it as my habit of using .org guides are far strong. I skipped Hohokum .org guide because of your trophy guide last time and Idon't regret a bit.

The guy on their for hohokum ended up adding my videos to his guide in the end :D

• Like 1

Were was you when I used that shitty guide at .org?

Oh wow the guide creator decided to use my guide on .org to. I only just noticed now.

I'm actually really quite proud of that, I didn't expect him to change his guide.

Edited by Superbuu3

Oh wow the guide creator decided to use my guide on .org to. I only just noticed now.

I'm actually really quite proud of that, I didn't expect him to change his guide.

That MOFO waited for me to finish using the old guide before uldating it and making it useful. Sunuva!

All memory location including the routes from each checkpoint for ease of use, video includes time stamps.

Thank you for your help and overall coolness in making this video! I dedicate my 100% to you my friend.

Edited by NICK16_06
  • Like 1

• 4 months later...
  • 6 years later...

I didn't even watch a video for the memory collections.  I just read the descriptions in the guide on this site and only like 1 of them had me confused for a second and I figured that out.  I beat the entire game without using any guides, and then just the text guide for the memories from the Trophy Guide on this site.