Final Fantasy 1-9

D4N11--

Anyone know if older final fantasier are coming to ps3 or 4? 

In Playstationtrophies.org you can see in trophy list "Final Fantasy VII" for Ps4, not trophies yet but probably coming. 

Final Fantasy V "inactive" 
Final Fantasy IX "inactive"

Worlds of Final fantasy? Coming to ps4?

So yeah Im pretty sure FF7 is coming to ps4, what about V and IX? and why exactly V, VII and IX? why no 1-4?

And if 7 comes and 9, why no 8? I most likely gonna buy 7-10  if they come 

EDIT: YAY! VII is coming to PS4! http://www.cinemablend.com/games/Final-Fantasy-7-PS4-Version-Isn-t-HD-Remake-We-Hoped-68802.html

WITH "TRUE REMAKE"!!!!!

Edited by D4N11--

All the first 9 Final Fantasy games are already on the PS3 or Vita, either downloadable as PSOne Classics or PSP titles.

Yeah yeah, I know, "But they don't have trophies!" But they're there. I have the first 6 on my Vita.

Edited by damon8r351
  • Like 1

Same! :D

I don't know if you've played 'em all before, I'm sure you have. I just forgot to mention that in my post, that I'd play 'em all, even if I've played 'em all before. :) It would have given me that extra incentive to play 'em all over.

Would be fun if they became Vita exclusives :awesome:

I've never wanted to punch someone through my computer screen before.  Please stop putting this out to the universe... I own every single FF ever made, except FF3, since it's only available (in America) on the psp/vita.