So... this game is hard.

• 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 1 year later...

QUITE difficult, I'd say.  Playing through on the Vita now, and the first stage of the Silver league is killing me.  Whipping winds, water, etc.  All of trick shots will have to wait; I'm buying all level 3 clubs and balls, and unlocking all of the characters, and finishing the game, before doing pin shots or any of that stuff.  The rarity of the platinum makes perfect sense.

• 2 months later...

Quite and i'm super bummed, I just picked it up and the online server is shut down for the daily tournament trophy! T^T  I totally missed out.

I'm also playing Everybodys golf and this is WAYYYYYY harder. :) Good luck everyone! Happy golfing!

Edited by EclipticHowl

On 7/30/2015 at 5:12 AM, Vytautas20 said:

I tried it on Vita... It's very hard and luck based game only for golf maniacs

It's honestly not luck-based. Yeah, there are some shots that become more difficult with wind, but knowledge of the game and its specific mechanics make it much more skill-based

• 2 weeks later...

Luck based or not, this is a challenging game.  I'm having trouble getting any of the trick shots, a double eagle, or a hole in one.  I've been teased with success inches away, but none of those trophies yet for me. :( 

Tell me someone, please: when the instructions say 'hit the pin', does that mean the ball has to hit the flag pole, or just hit the hole itself before the flag is removed?

Edit: I achieved the trophy for hitting a rising shot about five minutes after this post, of course.

Edited by IntroPhenom