Hello from an old friend

manumatik

Hi all

I was not sure about posting here, but, what the hell...

I used to be around as "manyuhesp". Some months ago I made a new profile, no big deal, I was just bored and playing with the possibility with a friend of mine. Then I got into it.

Funny cause some days before starting it I posted on a "Why restarting...?" topic saying restarting was a waste of time. Somehow I proved myself wrong.

I am happy I restarted, for few reasons, but mainly:

1. I don't play more than 1 game at a time now. I got rid of those 20 minutes looking at the shelf, studying my backlog, making plans, I play one game, until it's done.

2. I could sell all the games I didn't need, all the games I didn't like but bought cause they were cheap, or downloaded because of psplus, now I just play what I really like, not for trophies.

3. I got to revisit some games I platted 2 years ago, it felt good to plat them again, it was fun.

I know a lot of folks here don't agree with restarting, and perhaps everyone has different points of view, and that is great. In my case, my old profile was maybe 2 years old with 30 plats.

I haven't deleted it anyway and probably never will.

Anyway, this became too long for an introduction. I am glad to be back in the forums, looking forward to hear from all of you, see some of you in the game sessions,

and over all, have a good time around this wonderful community.

Umbasa, friends.

• Like 2

I also restarted so to speak. I made a knew account thinking of PS4 and this will be the account I'll use once I get that mighty machine :)

Hope you have fun RE-Platting some games, I know I had fun doing mine.

It's true you have the opportunity to replay some games that were sitting collecting dust.

I also started a knew account because my old account had tons of indie games thanks to the "bullshitness" that ps plus was during half a year so I stopped subscribing and bought some games that came out thanks to ps plus that were actually good. Some examples: DMC, Metal Gear Rising and Metro Last Light.

Have a blast Gaming Dude!

Edited by Edward_FOX_86

I also restarted so to speak. I made a knew account thinking of PS4 and this will be the account I'll use once I get that mighty machine :)

Hope you have fun RE-Platting some games, I know I had fun doing mine.

It's true you have the opportunity to replay some games that were sitting collecting dust.

I also started a knew account because my old account had tons of indie games thanks to the "bullshitness" that ps plus was during half a year so I stopped subscribing and bought some games that came out thanks to ps plus that were actually good. Some examples: DMC, Metal Gear Rising and Metro Last Light.

Have a blast Gaming Dude!

At one point I didn't even know if I was going to play, or didn't even like the game, I would just download it because it was for free or bought it because it was cheap.

So I ended up selling a lot of crap I didn't need, not even as a collection.

About old games, we are getting a good chunk of remasters now, I platted Uncharted in my old account, now I can do it on PS4 enjoying a better version game, dunno, it sounds cool to me.

In the end, what is most important is that you have fun yo.

Welcome back. :D

Welcome back to the site! :D

Thanks! truth is... I never left ;)

I was just too lazy to make a forum profile again :D   until someone posted about that glitch in The Witcher 3 with the cards trophy, that actually ignited me to post again and share the pain...

• Like 1