Charity Asylum

stumbled upon this by accident...i like the thread idea but not sure how many views it gets...

console: PS3...
game: Grand Theft Auto IV...
trophy: Fly the Co-op...

assets: good english/french/japanese in order to be able to follow instructions, skill level irrelevant...
time/date available: 22:00~...
time zone: EST...
expires: whenever GTA IV is remastered for PS4...

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Also helping with Helldivers in pretty much all trophies except maybe for the stealth one which is better done solo. Please check my powerleveling guide beforehand.

The Stealth trophy has a glitch that makes it super easy to get with a partner now. Just compete a mission however you want, thrn let the person who wants the trophy enter the ship. The host player then hits exit to menu. This switches the host, during extraction, and resets the alarm counter. Ding! 

Edited my post on the first page, changed out a few of the games and updated my info. 

• Like 1

The Stealth trophy has a glitch that makes it super easy to get with a partner now. Just compete a mission however you want, thrn let the person who wants the trophy enter the ship. The host player then hits exit to menu. This switches the host, during extraction, and resets the alarm counter. Ding! 

Edited my post on the first page, changed out a few of the games and updated my info. 

WHATTT???

Did you talk to Mafia yet?

First time I see this thread :o I have a offer you can't refuse:

• Console: PS4
  • Game: Minecraft
  • Trophies intended: All trophies except Passing the Time and adventure Time.
  • Time/Date available: anytime we are both online, add me and we will sort that out.
  • Time Zone [GMT]: GMT +1
  • Mic: No
  • Offer expiring when: Post will be edited when the offer is over. If you are seeing this, I'm still helping people out.
Edited by Winston
  • Like 1

WHATTT???

Did you talk to Mafia yet?

I just posted a comment on his guide. I didn't even realize there was one on this site. >.<

Stalker and I tried over 2 nights and just couldn't get it. We literally set off an alarm boarding the shuttle once. :shakefist: Finally tried the exploit and it worked for each of us first try. 

• Like 1

• 3 months later...

Hey !

I hope everyone's doing good :3

• Console : PS4
  • Game : Call of Duty : Advanced Warfare
  • Trophies intended : All (non-campaign) trophies.
  • Time/Date available: 90% of the time. Just message me and I'll let you know if I'm busy or not.
  • Time Zone : Paris CET (Central European Time Zone)
  • Mic : Yes, but if you prefer, I got Skype (ghostlysany) and a Discord server (well I use it for gaming as well but it's +18 so it's at your risk, not giving away the invite link in public for obvious reasons)
  • Offer expiring when : Offer ended.
  • Additional details : 
Edited by furryTay
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • Console: PS4
  • Game: Borderlands 2
  • Trophies intended: I don't know all the names, but I will help with boosting any character to level 31 at the max, and the Friendship Rules trophy (reviving someone on your friends list), and any raid boss in the DLC. I will not help with Terramorphous unless you have at least one other person (for a minimum of 3 in a game, including myself) helping with him, as I only have a level 50 character at highest. 
  • Time/Date available: Anytime, but due to my settings on PSN, I will need to add you, so send me a message on here asking for help, and I will help if I can.
  • Time Zone [GMT]: GMT (Ireland)
  • Mic [yes/no/skype ID]: No.
  • Offer expiring when [# of people helped/date reached]: No time limit, if you are seeing this, I am available.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • Console [when full crossplay is avaiable, this option can be ignored]: PS3
  • Game [specify which version you have when server limitations exist, region locking per example]: BATTLEFIELD 3
  • Trophies intended: BULLSEYE
  • Time/Date available: ANYTIME I'M ONLINE
  • Time Zone [GMT]: GMT+3
  • Mic [yes/no/skype ID]: YES
  • Offer expiring when [# of people helped/date reached]: WHEN I GET 100% IN THE GAME (CHECK MY TROPHIES) 

• 2 months later...
On 21/02/2017 at 9:40 PM, colinmazzini said:
  • Game: Marvel Ultimate Alliance
  • Trophies intended: Excelsior! (I have a save right before the final fight against Doom on hard. I beat it without much trouble in about 10 minutes. I guess this would also get you the Doomed Ending if you haven't beaten the game. I could also include Doom in the team to get the DLC trophy where Doom has to talk to himself. So it could technically get you three trophies, but the most important part is that it would cut out an entire play on hard for you and then you can just play the game on easy.
  • Time/Date available: Only available at nights because of kids after 8:30 at the earliest, but can usually be up later as well.
  • Time Zone [GMT]: Central Time US (GMT -6...I think)
  • Offer expiring when [# of people helped/date reached]: When I get tired of playing it or need space on my PS4. If you see this message the offer is still there.

EDIT 

@colinmazzini was amazing just got the trophies, perfect boosting partner, thank you for the help and posting in this thread! 

Edited by DJROE95

• 2 weeks later...
On 23/04/2016 at 2:30 PM, Saltyie said:

I'll bump this thread :)

Console: PS4

Game: Dark Souls 3

Trophies Intended: Ring Master

Time/Date available: GMT 0:00 evenings

Time Zone: GMT 0:00

I can drop all the rings required for the ring master trophy, which should save you atleast 1 and a half playthroughs on your way to the plat. 

Please can I get in on that?

On 17/05/2017 at 6:53 PM, DJROE95 said:

EDIT 

@colinmazzini was amazing just got the trophies, perfect boosting partner, thank you for the help and posting in this thread! 

I'd love some of that! 

• 2 months later...

• Console: PS4
  • Game: Rocket League
  • Trophies intended: Will help with any. Most people only need certain items, but I don't mind helping for "friend" related trophies such as Barras Bravas.
  • Time/Date available: Any day is fine. I'm usually on during the evenings so I can only help then.
  • Time Zone [GMT]: GMT 
  • Mic [yes/no/skype ID]: No.
  • Offer expiring when [# of people helped/date reached]: If it says here that I'm still helping, then I'm still helping. 
Edited by Smithy
  • Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

I'm finally back to offer help on Call of Duty : Advanced Warfare ! I didn't have a flat for myself, but I finally have one again, meaning I can stay up all night helping people :3 !

YOU WILL HAVE TO ADD MY OLD ACCOUNT 'FrWhyMe' BUT PLEASE MESSAGE ME ON MY ACCOUNT 'furryTay' AS I DO USE MY OLD ACCOUNT FOR ADVANCED WARFARE ONLY, SO I AM ONLINE ON MY 'furryTay' ACCOUNT WAY MORE AND WILL SEE YOUR REQUEST.

• Console : PS4
  • Game : Call of Duty : Advanced Warfare
  • Trophies intended : Any (Whatever you want to do)
  • Time/Date available: Tuesdays, Fridays and the Week-End, until late in the night Fridays and during Week-Ends.
  • Time Zone [GMT]: Paris [CET / UTC+1 I believe ?]
  • Mic [yes/no/skype ID]: Yes, we also got a Discord server. Skype : ghostlysany
  • Offer expiring when : -- Currently not available (Got enough people to help already) --
Edited by Tay
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • Console: PS3-PSV
  • Game: Minecraft 
  • Trophies intended: on a rail
  • Time/Date available: add me and we will sort it out 
  • Time Zone [GMT]: GMT+3
  • Mic: Not needed
  • Offer expiring when: when I edit this post if you see it like this it means it's available 

When you send me a friend request tell me it's for this ... 

• 2 months later...
  • 5 years later...
  • Console: PS3
  • Game: Syndicate (2012)
  • Tropies intended: 'Oh No You Don't!', Intital Public Offering and passive support for the Syndicate specific challenges for 'CEO'
  • Time/Date available: Most weekdays and every weekend during the day and early in the morning
  • Time Zone [GMT]: GMT+11
  • Mic: N/A
  • Offer expiring when: Until the server shutdown date this June (2023)

My Syndicate has 2 alt accounts in it with some easy scores to beat and currently has 2 newbies in it. If sending a friend request for this, do not send it blank or I will delete it. 

Edited by iMcKilla

On 10/10/2016 at 3:21 PM, Winston said:

First time I see this thread :o I have a offer you can't refuse:

• Game: Minecraft
  • Trophies intended: All trophies except Passing the Time and adventure Time.
  • Time/Date available: anytime we are both online, add me and we will sort that out.
  • Time Zone [GMT]: GMT +1
  • Offer expiring when: Post will be edited when the offer is over. If you are seeing this, I'm still helping people out.

Huh, I might take you up on that offer, Winston. I foolishly started this title because of some guy doing 100-day survival challenges (who I delisted after he lost his fourth challenge due to the hunters getting smart and luring him into a trap) so now I want to at least get the PS4 Minecraft cleared. (The two trophies you mentioned are easy to get on Peaceful mode and I don't care much about the DLC since I have given up on keeping my profile at 100%, I just want the platinum. Also, I have the Vita version but I think that will be a bit more difficult to coordinate so I don't mind doing the PS4 version.) I will be exercising and out of the house tomorrow but any time this week is fine. Just give me a PM with some instructions and I'll put aside some time. ;)

NOTE: I could do the trophies but the problem is that I keep getting lost and can never find my base if I stray too far from it, as I can't navigate the Minecraft world.

Edited by Taruta13

• 8 months later...
  • Console: Both PS4 and PS5, there is crossplay.
  • Game: Alien Fireteam Elite (Gaming Session)
  • Trophies intended: Kitted Out (5 classes maxed), All My Personal Friends (30 weapons maxed), LV-895 Campaign Medal (Extreme campaign completion), Reticulum Theater Medal (Insane campaign completion).
  • Time/Date available: we will figure it out, but American nights.
  • Time Zone [GMT]: GMT+3
  • Mic [yes/no/skype ID]: Not necessary, but welcomed.
  • Offer expiring when [# of people helped/date reached]: End of December, that's when my PS+ expires.
  • Additional notes: It's better if you have another friend to play with so you can play off each other's strengths.
Edited by TheYuriG
updated session with a more broad assistance instead of a full blown carry
  • Like 1

On 12/10/2023 at 1:34 PM, TheYuriG said:

Updated this (and the session) with a more broad assistance so I can help more players while not needing to put in as much time/effort.

• Like 1