What Collector's Edition Would You Like To See?

SoapMacTavish222

With the upcoming release of the Fallout 4 Pipboy Edition, those of you that were lucky enough to get one pre-ordered probably agree that it is one of the coolest collector's editions to ever be done. So I ask you ladies and gentlemen of PSNP, what is one Collector's Edition that you would love to see them make?

I personally would love to see a Collector's Edition for the new Hitman game that came in his silver and black briefcase with the Hitman Logo on the side of it. That or once they finish the Telltale Game of Thrones game, a collector's edition that came with a replica Valyrian Steel sword, with either "Ice" "Longclaw" "Oathkeeper" whatever one they feel like, I'm not picky :)

Talking seriously. I'd love a Collectors Edition, if the ever did a Legacy of Kain HD collection. Which would be Soul Reaver 2, Blood Omen 2 and Defiance as they were in the PS2 and could be HDified to be on PS3. I'd love it to come with a Kain and Raziel statue, maybe an Art Book and a Soundtrack. With possibly a cool poster too. I'd love that.