New Attack On Titan game releasing to the west in 2016

Senbon Kaguya

Maybe this game is also going to use the same tactic as Ninja Storm with the inclusion of 'exclusive' manga content. That would be cool for story mode. On another hand, I hope you can use Levi and perform even more awesome feats than the anime, especially chapter 22 If I remember correctly.

Maybe this game is also going to use the same tactic as Ninja Storm with the inclusion of 'exclusive' manga content. That would be cool for story mode. On another hand, I hope you can use Levi and perform even more awesome feats than the anime, especially chapter 22 If I remember correctly.

I look at the Fist of the North Star Musou games and so on.. I'm thinking we will have manga content for sure, Omega Force likes to please anime and manga fans.

New gameplay preview shown at TGS 2015. Looking pretty rad so far.

One of the aspects that look more or less imo is the amount of "Matrix" effects when you approximate and successfully cut a part. I hope we get some frenetic action later, because it looks kind of slow in certain parts.

Ok, my "critical-wannabe" mind is going to shut up now because...

3748023.gif

It looks very promising though!

Edited by Lord_of_Ra
  • Like 1

"It looks pretty, but the emptiness is notable, like the scenery is almost dead. It is basically a ride from side to side until you see a titan, then you hit him o the joints a pair of times and then you hit his neck..."

"The gameplay I'm seeing is lacking a bit of 'IA' xD Ok I know the titans aren't very intelligent xD but by the 7:40 seconds onwards it was clear to see a direct hit against the head and the titan didn't do anything. On the anime/manga, as soon as you get close you can say bye-bye xD even so, I really like the work they've done with the 3d-Maneuver, it seems spot-on..."

(All credits reserved to the users who commented this).

Both are comments from a video game page I frequent. While harsh on certain parts, I think they're right on others, especially on the second comment. Killing titans isn't easy (at least for a notable part of the manga), and they do react quickly as shown on the first time Eren battles them along with his first team.

The gameplay might have been shown on an easy diff. most likely (which is ok) but I think it needs a bit more substance in these terms. If you included more reactions to the titans, it would force you to make split-second decisions and think about tactics more quickly. As I said on my last comment, some frenetic action mixed when battling titans would fit well too.

I'm not saying this game has to be very difficult per se, but also not something overly-easy either. Attack on Titan is an anime where you see some people actually trying their damnest to win numerous battles.

Things can quickly change though, so we'll see what happens on the following months.

Edited by Lord_of_Ra
  • Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

OMG, I had no idea this was coming out. My hype is officialy real. Finally a proper anime game, (not a musou, arcadefighter or text based game which I personally don't really like).

Note. I'm not saying those other type of games are not proper anime games but for me personally they just arent :P since I don't really enjoy them

Looks pretty badass tbh. I was about to comment on how the Titans don't seem like much of a threat until I saw the third video posted on this page. Looks like they're doing some great improvements.

What would really sell me on the game is if they allowed Hange to be playable, maybe add in some Titan capture missions to go along with her. Because being able to play best character would certainly make this a day one buy. :P

Looks pretty badass tbh. I was about to comment on how the Titans don't seem like much of a threat until I saw the third video posted on this page. Looks like they're doing some great improvements.

What would really sell me on the game is if they allowed Hange to be playable, maybe add in some Titan capture missions to go along with her. Because being able to play best character would certainly make this a day one buy. :P

I expect this game to be amazing cause I love Omegaforce like I said before. :P oh and it also looks damn good now anyways.

Edited by Cielle
  • Like 1