Alliance of Vengeance Disgaea 5 Trophy List Discussion

Trophies for once, actually looks fair. The normal deal excess amounts of damage is still there and that's cool. I also like that the trophies requirements are explained to us. I do hope this game has some success because Uncharted:: N Drake collection, Tom Clancy: Rainbow Siege, Dragon Quest Heroes and many more games releasing are the same time.

Edited by ZeroXOF
  • Like 1

Is it weird that i think that this one will be more satisfying and masochism-inducing than Disgaea 4 was? No? Just me? 'kay then....

Anyways, i'm only thrilled for this thing:

42Lb89374.png

but that's partially a big bad lie.

Edited by Timanthon

First off:

Looks like an easy list compared to the other Disgaeas, wonder if it'll be easier than D2.

prinny_rule_number_1_by_burnfist23-d4ale

Secondly, I'm really not sure what to think about this list. My mind is saying "Yay it's easier!" But it's being processed in two different ways. I love that it might not take much time but I hate it at the same time as that's what I thought Disgaea plats were all about.

I dunno doods. A non Ultra Rare Disgaea platinum sounds too strange for me...

I still want the game though. xD

I am thrilled for this!! Believe it or not, I am a bit bummed by this list......when I play Disgaea games I kinda want a super grindy trophy set xD

Coming from platting Disgaea 3 (aka BAAL PIRATES DO NOT EXIST) and Disgaea 4 (HOLY PRINNY lol), I feel like this one will take less time, unless the duping mechanics get harder to manage this time around.

I am nonetheless getting this on its release day and I will try and put out some of my Disgaea wisdom on my Youtube channel for newcomers to the series to use it and get OP, that's how Disgaea shines!! :D

Edited by Omar