Dlc now available £3.29

RalphyLDN

I would like to start of by asking if you think this is worth it for 2 cars and 2 sets of wheels. Personally I don't mind as its not a lot of money, but was wondering how people felt about paying money for a small dlc.

I'm currently on my way back to 100%

Post how long it took you to get through this dlc, I know the rubber bands will be coming back out for a certain trophy haha.

Seems like a nice price to me. I've been conned into buying useless, consumable tat in mobile games that cost more but I'm happy to reward a company that made a great game that I'm still playing when they release new content that I'd like to play with (that Japanese racer looks sweet!)

Thanks for the heads up. 

• Like 1

Ride or Die trophy isn't unlocking for me. I've chosen one of the new decals, new paint jobs (pearlescent) for both the primary and secondary color, won 1 match with each car and nothing.

I'm having the same trouble along with don't look back :/

For me and a friend, 100km trophy popped at around 10km.

I've heard this from a few people now so just be true. Good bug lol

Edited by RalphyLDN

I'm having the same trouble along with don't look back :/

Try using the first decal from the list (they're different for both of the new cars) and different paint schemes for primary and secondary color (I've used brushed metal and carbon fiber). Also I did this in the Exhibition mode.

Try using the first decal from the list (they're different for both of the new cars) and different paint schemes for primary and secondary color (I've used brushed metal and carbon fiber). Also I did this in the Exhibition mode.

Thanks I will try this now, i have tried all the different options and played with both cars. Really annoying !

Edited by RalphyLDN

Since it's 6 bucks here, and I have no interest in what the DLC offers, I sadly won't be picking this up.

While I have the plat, my girlfriend still has the 2 grindy trophies left on her account and we're slowly getting around to snagging them too, so I don't need an excuse to get sucked back into the game right now anyways.

Waiting for a sale or bundle on this one. More cars and a couple of levels, eh, seems like more of a free update than anything substantial. If it was 3 or so I'd grab it in a heartbeat, but 6 is just a bit more than I can justify. I'll probably play it on a friend's account and grab the trophies there sometime if I don't get around to buying it on my own account.I reckon there will be a sale at some point though, so like Arkham Knight, I'm just gonna wait for that.

Trophy wise it looks pretty easy and straightforward, so good luck to those going for the 100% again.

• Like 1

Since it's 6 bucks here, and I have no interest in what the DLC offers, I sadly won't be picking this up.

While I have the plat, my girlfriend still has the 2 grindy trophies left on her account and we're slowly getting around to snagging them too, so I don't need an excuse to get sucked back into the game right now anyways.

Waiting for a sale or bundle on this one. More cars and a couple of levels, eh, seems like more of a free update than anything substantial. If it was 3 or so I'd grab it in a heartbeat, but 6 is just a bit more than I can justify. I'll probably play it on a friend's account and grab the trophies there sometime if I don't get around to buying it on my own account.I reckon there will be a sale at some point though, so like Arkham Knight, I'm just gonna wait for that.

Trophy wise it looks pretty easy and straightforward, so good luck to those going for the 100% again.

Fair enough mate, you made valid points, me personally I try and keep my account at completion so I grabbed it as soon as it went live ;)

I think I will wait till it is a little cheaper, just bought a couple of games for that sort of price (with platinums) so for 6 trophies it is a little high imo anyway!

Yeah, that's a valid point, it does seem a little much for just new cars and wheels. Only reason I got it straight away is because of my completion obsession with completion haha

If you look at the game as a whole, it is probably well worth it since the game was/is? free to play and get a platinum trophy on, the price is pretty small. I think I saw on Steam the game listed for $19.99 so $5.99 (or however much it is in the US) for the dlc + game isn't that much compared to the PC version.

With that said, if you paid full price for a game like this, then $5.99 seems a bit high for a couple new cars and other vanity items. On top of that they added new trophies which look basically like trophies for buying a DLC and showing off the vanity items. Most games with added vanity items don't add trophies for them, so it is definetly a grab at getting people to buy the DLC for the trophies. While I think it should be a requirement for new trophies whenever a new DLC drops with actual content, adding trophies for vanity items is never a good thing for game development.