Telltale's Back to the Future 30th Anniversary Edition

Why is it coming out for the Xbox360 but not the PS3? Or is it?

Maybe because it already exists on the PS3 twice (digital version with 100% and retail with platinum) so I guess they didn't want to make another confusing release even with the added/changed stuff? Though it does also exist on the X360 already, but only once.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

this game is driving me nuts, it keeps crashing. it wont let you save unless youre walking around. so im having to replay sections over and over. episode 3 has crashed about 7 times now!

Wow, that sounds like a real issue. I could always save and it never crashed for me D:

Wow, that sounds like a real issue. I could always save and it never crashed for me D:

it does not allow saving during dialog, only when you are walking around and interacting. i deleted the game and redownloaded it, but that didnt help. im on episode 4 now and it just had its first crash. i was hoping it was just episode 3

Hmm, I got the full series for Ps3 for 0.80cents back in march, as fan of back to future as it is, Ill wait for the sale. We all know there will be one.

this game is driving me nuts, it keeps crashing. it wont let you save unless youre walking around. so im having to replay sections over and over. episode 3 has crashed about 7 times now!

I'm having the same issue (I have a physical copy), but it started with chapter 2. Every time it reaches an auto-save point, it crashes. I just deleted the installation file, but from what you've posted here it seems that won't help. :(

I'm having the same issue (I have a physical copy), but it started with chapter 2. Every time it reaches an auto-save point, it crashes. I just deleted the installation file, but from what you've posted here it seems that won't help. :(

it was the same for me. always during the point where it was supposed to autosave it would crash. i wonder if there is an option to turn off autosaves. i managed to platinum the game, but the crashes added hours to my play time.

• 1 month later...