Assassin's Creed: Syndicate details its preorder bonus video

Discussion - News

As so often, Assassin's Creed offers additional content to the brave / fans before the eternal / unconscious (delete as appropriate) who decide to take an option on the game even before it appears. Syndicate The episode is no exception to the rule and reveal its video for the additional missions to these early-buyers.

Again, the flap shows respect for the traditions license since quests depict historical figures of the time and place in which the narrative takes place. Then, it will be possible to mix the novelist Charles Dickens and the equally illustrious biologist Charles Darwin known for his Theory of Evolution. If the characters appear in these bonuses, we do not yet know if they will appear in the base game.

Video :

Assassin's Creed: Syndicate is expected for 23 October 2015

Edited by Souls_BaKer

Fucking Ubisoft and their fucking practices of hiving off story content from day one purchasers.

Pre-ordering is not bad in and of itself, but I hate it when it leads to shite like this. What's a guy to do, buy multiple copies of the game if they want to play all the content on day one? 

Anyway, I learned my lesson last year. AC: Syndicate is only getting my purchase if it garners some mighty good reviews. 

• Like 3

urgh it's a toughy I actually enjoyed Unity but only got it once it was in the sale and actually in a working state.  My love for AC has been re-kindled recently after platting AC2, 3 and Unity in the last few months.

No multiplayer trophies and a London setting make Syndicate all the more appealing and I was actually looking forward to this one.  The console versions tend to be generally working vs the horrible PC ports.  I may just stick to Blood Bowl 2 for October.

Preorder? More like "measuring how dumb can people be to buy another game of ours before it's reviewed AND stated as fully functional".

Still, this should hit high numbers. I know a lot of people that buys this day 1 stuff only to guarantee the rewards and hold the game sealed for MONTHS until the game is patched and fixed (or not).

It won't get better if you keep relying on the translator, though...

Supposedly bad English >>>>>> translator English.

Did I said that I always use translator ? So, do you believe that I'm relying everytime on the translator ? Hmm.....it's pathetic from you Satoshi, but like I said on my previous posts (I'm not using translator everytime, I'm using it when I really need a support. I'll keep accepting some negatives posts. :)

Maybe you don't understand that using 'Translator' it's a pain for me too. (And I think I'm not the only who use translator and try to do their best).

Edited by Souls_BaKer

I hate you ! :D $38  how ? :o

The Gamer's Club Unlocked membership from Best Buy gives you 20% off on any new game, plus some games offer you $10 in rewards money for pre-ordering. ACS is one of those games right now - http://www.bestbuy.com/site/clp/my-best-buy-get-10/pcmcat308100050002.c?id=pcmcat308100050002

So, $60 - 20% = $48, then with the $10 back it's essentially $38.

Not sure if they offer that program across the pond, but it's a really great deal. :)

Did I said that I always use translator ? So, do you believe that I'm relying everytime on the translator ? Hmm.....it's pathetic from you Satoshi, but like I said on my previous posts (I'm not using translator everytime, I'm using it when I really need a support. I'll keep accepting some negatives posts. :)

Maybe you don't understand that using 'Translator' it's a pain for me too. (And I think I'm not the only who use translator and try to do their best).

Ha? I didn't mean it offensively o.O