Miku comes to PS4! Project Diva X and Future Tone Discussion

More screenshots.

AR portrait mode:

Hatsune-Miku-Project-Diva-X_2016_02-18-1

Diva room fun times:

Hatsune-Miku-Project-Diva-X_2016_02-18-1Hatsune-Miku-Project-Diva-X_2016_02-18-1Hatsune-Miku-Project-Diva-X_2016_02-18-1

Satisfaction:

Hatsune-Miku-Project-Diva-X_2016_02-18-1Hatsune-Miku-Project-Diva-X_2016_02-18-1

LOL -lots of laugh-:

Hatsune-Miku-Project-Diva-X_2016_02-18-1Hatsune-Miku-Project-Diva-X_2016_02-18-1

Beauty Medley:

Modules:

Also, you can now unlock visual images by playing certain songs or something, samples:Hatsune-Miku-Project-Diva-X_2016_02-18-1Hatsune-Miku-Project-Diva-X_2016_02-18-1

Finally, the moment we were all waiting (or me at least)........Ladies and gentlemen, Megurine Luka V4X module and voice bank is confirmed to be in the game!! =D

• Like 2

Oh my Saints.....were you afraid of the difficulty of the game being too easy? Well, Sega liked to tease you with this, as a reassurance that the difficult aspect is still there, jerks :awesome:

Hatsune-Miku-PDX_03-01-16.jpg

New and final medley: huukyoku no Medley ~Chouzetsu Gikou Bousou Kumikyoku~ (AKA Ultimate/Final Boss medley)

Songs included are (Didn't expect them? too bad for you and gitgud fast :awesome:):

• “Hatsune Miku no Shoushitsu” Aka the disappearance of hatsune miku -DEAD END-
  • “Uraomote Lovers” Aka Two-faced/sided lovers.
  • “Sadistic Music Factory”
  • “Nijigen Dream Fever” Aka 2D Dream Fever
  • “Hatsune Miku no Gekishou” Aka....Ooooh no....The intense voice of Hatsune Miku..... :awesome: just :awesome:

The difficulty of this medley will make you say "What the fuck am i doing wrong in my life to deserve not clearing this ffs". I'm being serious, and so is Sega-san :awesome:

Of course, modules are included:

• Ultimate Hatsune Miku
  • Ultimate Kagamine Rin
  • Ultimate Kagamine Len
  • Ultimate Megurine Luka
  • Ultimate Meiko
  • Ultimate Kaito.

Get ready to get rekt.

Edited by YaoiGod
  • Like 1

Hatsune Miku: Project Diva X screenshots introduce Ultimate Medley, Ultimate Modules

Featuring “Hatsune Miku no Shoushitsu," "Uraomote Lovers," and more.

Sega has released a new set of details and screenshots of Hatsune Miku: Project Diva X, introducing the game’s recently confirmed “Ultimate Medley” and “Ultimate” Modules.

Get the details below.

Hatsune Miku: Project Diva X will launch for PS Vita on March 24 in Japan and for PlayStation 4 in fall 2016.

■ “Shuukyoku no Medley ~Chouzetsu Gikou Bousou Kumikyoku”

Arranged by cosMo@Bousou-P, the “Ultimate Medley” is a Neutral element “last boss” medley with a high degree of difficulty. It includes the following songs:

“Hatsune Miku no Shoushitsu” (cosMo@Bousou-P)

HMPDX_03-03-16_001.jpg

“Uraomote Lovers” (wowaka)

HMPDX_03-03-16_002.jpg

“Sadistic Music Factory” (cosMo@Bousou-P)

HMPDX_03-03-16_003.jpg

“Nijigen Dream Fever” (PolyphonicBranch)

HMPDX_03-03-16_004.jpg

“Hatsune Miku no Gekishou” (cosMo@Bousou-P)

HMPDX_03-03-16_005.jpg

■ New Modules

The following new modules are Neutral element modules designed by Hidari:

Ultimate Miku

HMPDX_03-03-16_006.jpg

Ultimate Rin

HMPDX_03-03-16_007.jpg

Ultimate Len

HMPDX_03-03-16_008.jpg

Ultimate Luka

HMPDX_03-03-16_009.jpg

Ultimate Meiko

HMPDX_03-03-16_010.jpg

Ultimate Kaito

HMPDX_03-03-16_011.jpg

source: Gematsu

Ultimate Kagamines :3

Edited by JaM
  • Like 3

The difficulty of this medley will make you say "What the fuck am i doing wrong in my life to deserve not clearing this ffs". I'm being serious, and so is Sega-san :awesome:

so....perfect all songs on extreme trophy confirmed? will probably be bronze, tbh aka japan is OP....  :awesome:

Video of the Mitchie M medley

Mitchie M is by far my fave. there's just something about the way he tunes the vocaloids that makes them sound so much more natural. really glad we're getting the medley ^^

• Like 2

*snip*

*Gasp* My Jeieem-kun posting here.....how adorbs

I mean, thank you for the vital information :awesome:

It looks like Extreme is not a joke after all from those screenshots....even Miku is giving her >_< face in agreement :awesome:

EDIT: Also interestingly, the Ultimate Modules resemble Chess units....Very interesting :hmm:

Edited by YaoiGod
  • Like 2

so....perfect all songs on extreme trophy confirmed? will probably be bronze, tbh aka japan is OP....  :awesome:

Mitchie M is by far my fave. there's just something about the way he tunes the vocaloids that makes them sound so much more natural. really glad we're getting the medley ^^

Yeah Mitchie M is without a doubt my favourite producer c:

• Like 1

EDIT: Also interestingly, the Ultimate Modules resemble Chess units....Very interesting :hmm:

i didn't even notice that, good eye! poor Meiko....being a pawn when she was one of the very first vocaloids :(

and Miku is the king and Luka is the queen.....so Magnet is now canon?  :hmm:

• Like 2

i didn't even notice that, good eye! poor Meiko....being a pawn when she was one of the very first vocaloids :(

and Miku is the king and Luka is the queen.....so Magnet is now canon?  :hmm:

Agree.....Poor Meiko-san  :(

I sure hope so, i bought the DLC song in F 2nd just to make that reality true :awesome:

• Like 2

New compilation video. I'll update the OP soon I promise, I'm thinking of changing the op completely to resemble more of a discussion page, since the announcement itself is old news now

https://youtu.be/MBVNDajstMk

In other news, happy Miku day everyone! (3.9)

Wait, you mean this game was actually announced?! I thought it just popped up out of nowhere! :o

:P

Now to debate what version to get. On one hand, I really want a PS4 Miku game, but on the other hand, I'll be in college by the time that releases and of course, there will almost certainly be a shared list between consoles because Sega likes that now, so I can only really import one. :P

Edited by Walter-kun
  • Like 1

New compilation video. I'll update the OP soon I promise, I'm thinking of changing the op completely to resemble more of a discussion page, since the announcement itself is old news now

In other news, happy Miku day everyone! (3.9)

Love the new PV for Hajimete no Oto.....But no flying miku this time 0/10 sega :P

LOL is cute i guess.

And i loooove the dubstep (i think, i'm not good with genre naming xD) feeling Satisfaction and its dance gives :3

Edited by YaoiGod

Love the new PV for Hajimete no Oto.....But no flying miku this time 0/10 sega :P

LOL is cute i guess.

And i loooove the dubstep (i think, i'm not good with genre naming xD) feeling Satisfaction and its dance gives :3

Yeah Satisfaction sounds amazing so far, I can't wait until the full thing is out xD the outfit looks horrible though...

• Like 1

Yeah Satisfaction sounds amazing so far, I can't wait until the full thing is out xD the outfit looks horrible though...

Really? i thought it actually fits the messy aura and feel of the song and music.....But that's just me i guess :P

De:Monster fo liiiiiiife! :awesome:

Edited by YaoiGod
  • Like 1

finally got around to pre-ordering it....thanks to Amazon Japan importing now o_o like the article said, this might be old news for regular importers but this is game changing news for me. i was hesitant getting it on play-asia since the shipping costs are expensive for full online tracking and a signature is required for delivery, and there's no way to know if i'll be home during the time it decides to come in. Amazon updates the currency for you too, which is fantastic. it also gave me an ETA of 27 or 28th of March and was significantly cheaper too....so yay i'm even more excited now! ^^

• Like 1

finally got around to pre-ordering it....thanks to Amazon Japan importing now o_o like the article said, this might be old news for regular importers but this is game changing news for me. i was hesitant getting it on play-asia since the shipping costs are expensive for full online tracking and a signature is required for delivery, and there's no way to know if i'll be home during the time it decides to come in. Amazon updates the currency for you too, which is fantastic. it also gave me an ETA of 27 or 28th of March and was significantly cheaper too....so yay i'm even more excited now! ^^

Yeah I heard about that, it's really cool of them to do that. Do you have a link to the listing you pre-ordered it from? I have it preordered through play-asia but if amazon is cheaper I might have to cancel it and do it there instead

• Like 1

Yeah I heard about that, it's really cool of them to do that. Do you have a link to the listing you pre-ordered it from? I have it preordered through play-asia but if amazon is cheaper I might have to cancel it and do it there instead

of course, here you go

you're going to have to create an Amazon Japan account, and for what it's worth do the prime free trial (just make sure to turn off the automatic update). i don't think prime affects international shipping though, as prime shipping wasn't an option at checkout for me, just Amazon Global. either way, still it's a really quick ETA, but of course, that's still an estimate and delays are always possible, especially for international. on the item page, it says it doesn't ship out of Japan, but it still let me do so anyway, saying the seller is Amazon Intl Sales. article says Amazon will only ship internationally if it's sold directly by them and not by 3rd party, so it should be all good, but i think it's something to keep in mind if you're going to cancel your order from play-asia.

also, for the 2 different buying options, the more expensive one is the Amazon Limited Edition and the other Standard. don't know what comes in the LE, though...

Edited by slash

of course, here you go.

you're going to have to create an Amazon Japan account, and for what it's worth do the prime free trial (just make sure to turn off the automatic update). i don't think prime affects international shipping though, as prime shipping wasn't an option at checkout for me, just Amazon Global. either way, still it's a really quick ETA, but of course, that's still an estimate and delays are always possible, especially for international. on the item page, it says it doesn't ship out of Japan, but it still let me do so anyway, saying the seller is Amazon Intl Sales. article says Amazon will only ship internationally if it's sold directly by them and not by 3rd party, so it should be all good, but i think it's something to keep in mind if you're going to cancel your order from play-asia.

also, for the 2 different buying options, the more expensive one is the Amazon Limited Edition and the other Standard. don't know what comes in the LE, though...

Thanks! Although I pre-ordered a while ago from play-asia back when it was cheaper (£36 compared to the £43 it'd cost now, that's including postage), and amazon's price is £38, so my preorder is cheaper on play-asia atm. Having said that, if amazon deliver it faster for cheaper then I might go there instead. But I'm not sure if it will since USA is closer to Japan than UK is...idk what to do, either way I'll keep that info in mind for future games so thanks :P