How much harder compared to original?

So Injustice is known to be one of the hardest fighting games the plat, if not the hardest. I was just wondering how much harder is gods among us compared to the original. The only reason I asked is because the wallmart near my house has gods among us on ps4 for 17$. I heard the games got all the patches from the original game, which makles the AI harder, but how much harder ? Yes I can look at the plat % that does tell me a lot xD But I just wanted to hear it from someone who's played both.

So Injustice is known to be one of the hardest fighting games the plat, if not the hardest. I was just wondering how much harder is gods among us compared to the original. The only reason I asked is because the wallmart near my house has gods among us on ps4 for 17$. I heard the games got all the patches from the original game, which makles the AI harder, but how much harder ? Yes I can look at the plat % that does tell me a lot xD But I just wanted to hear it from someone who's played both.

LMAO - where did you hear that?

Injustice is one of the easier fighting games in terms of trophies

On the PS4 versions, you're unable to uninstall the patches so, yes, the AI is smarter and will cause you more trouble than the unpatched PS3 version - however the CPU is still extremely vulnerable to the Solomon Grundy method when it comes to The Max and Impossible

The star lab missions can be extremely tedious - a lot of them are just bullshit and some are luck based. Upon finishing a lab mission you've spent the last 20+ minutes doing, it's horrible seeing how much left you have to do - a lot of the lab missions are just trial & error. Also, any stars earned from dlc lab missions DO NOT count towards the trophy

I've already attained the EU platinum and can now pop the US version whenever I want - on this version I did the whole of battle mode first attempt, and got through the star lab missions in 2.5 - 3 days. The platinum rarities for the PS4 versions are insane, and without equal difficulty (hence I'm doing it twice, and will also be doing the PS3 version sometime, too)

PS: The Buddy System trophy may glitch if you have over 30 friends on PSN. I myself luckily never had any problems with this trophy as I've never accumulated much friends on PSN anyway, but my friend er_campanario had over 300 friends in which he needed to delete to attain this trophy

Edited by Okabe Rintarou
  • Like 1

LMAO - where did you hear that?

Injustice is one of the easier fighting games in terms of trophies

On the PS4 versions, you're unable to uninstall the patches so, yes, the AI is smarter and will cause you more trouble than the unpatched PS3 version - however the CPU is still extremely vulnerable to the Solomon Grundy method when it comes to The Max and Impossible

The star lab missions can be extremely tedious - a lot of them are just bullshit and some are luck based. Upon finishing a lab mission you've spent the last 20+ minutes doing, it's horrible seeing how much left you have to do - a lot of the lab missions are just trial & error. Also, any stars earned from dlc lab missions DO NOT count towards the trophy

I've already attained the EU platinum and can now pop the US version whenever I want - on this version I did the whole of battle mode first attempt, and got through the star lab missions in 2.5 - 3 days. The platinum rarities for the PS4 versions are insane, and without equal difficulty (hence I'm doing it twice, and will also be doing the PS3 version sometime, too)

Vita plat or gtfo :P

Edited by Makise Kurisu

Vita plat or gtfo :P

Spending around 50 hours alone leveling up to level 100 due to the Vita version being different from its console relatives really, really doesn't pique my interest at this current moment in time  :hmm:

But, yes - I myself would consider the Vita version platinum more impressive than the others

Edited by Okabe Rintarou
  • Like 1

It was VERY hard to plat it, battle mode was the hardest trophy, people say that only impossible and the max are the only hard ones but I had a LOT of trouble with survivor as well (same as impossible except only 10 opponents) I also tried solomon grundy method but it isn't easy to do it and AI usually countered it, so I went by the old way, just beat them which was a mission impossible which at the end became possible after finally doing it.

Level 100 was achieved while I binge watched anime

Star Labs some of them are annoying as hell but I found most of them doable in 2 - 3 tries as for 

Also, any stars earned from dlc lab missions DO NOT count towards the trophy

I think you are wrong, now I may be the one whos wrong as it was long time since I finished them but I think I got all star lab missions 3 star except the last 1 where I got 2 stars, and then I went to next star lab which was flying a spaceship I think and I got 1 star there and the trophy popped. I may be wrong but that is what my memory says to me

• Like 1

I think you are wrong, now I may be the one whos wrong as it was long time since I finished them but I think I got all star lab missions 3 star except the last 1 where I got 2 stars, and then I went to next star lab which was flying a spaceship I think and I got 1 star there and the trophy popped. I may be wrong but that is what my memory says to me

It's you that's wrong ^_^ On the EU version, I had extra stars from the dlc lab missions and surpassed 720 stars in total, yet the the trophy only popped when I attained all 3 stars from the original lab missions

• 1 month later...

I can say that Injustice ofc isn't hardest fighting game but on ps4 there is no fighting games which is harder right now. P4A is harder ofc, UMVSC3 isn't, I just don't have any motivation to learn this combos but at least your only opponent there is your fingers. As for SSFIV, it's just way of grindy like all Street Fighters are (Oh, Capcom...)

• 5 months later...