Pokemon Shuffle mobile out now in the West

TheVader66

With crazy combos and sky fall luck. I have seen people hit 24k coins in one run.

wtf 24K in one run? I used a jewel to get the 3 extra plays and I couldn't even manage 20K with all 4 fcking turns. :angry:

I'm thinking about using Banette or Gengar in the next meowth and hoping like hell it gives me better luck than Mewtwo and the psychic boosters have lately. :(

Also, I got destroyed by this event. :( I only managed 31K using items + Gengar.

That's 3 mega stone events in a row where I couldn't manage a candy. :'(

EDIT:

On the plus side...I caught my Magmar! :awesome:

Working my way back to 30K and I will be taking out Mega Scizor as soon as possible. (his stage just can't be possible itemless)

Edited by Avatar_Of_Battle

With crazy combos and sky fall luck. I have seen people hit 24k coins in one run.

WHAT? O.O 

Wow, 24k coins... and here I thought my 7k was good =D

That must be hella luck, though.

I'm thinking about using Banette or Gengar in the next meowth and hoping like hell it gives me better luck than Mewtwo and the psychic boosters have lately.  :(

Get Unown ;)

Gengar is pretty useless on Meowth imo... I mean with how the game works, after you clear him from the field, you do get a good combo and Meowth drops some coins but you will need to wait a bit before it's back on field.

Edited by Satoshi Ookami

Get Unown ;)

Gengar is pretty useless on Meowth imo... I mean with how the game works, after you clear him from the field, you do get a good combo and Meowth drops some coins but you will need to wait a bit before it's back on field.

lol I tried so hard to get Unown on 273 but that 1% base rate is a killer. :jaymon:

I see what you mean about Gengar. Banette would be much better since it's self-boosting but it's not candied at all.

Some really tough stages in Violeta Palace. 

lol I tried so hard to get Unown on 273 but that 1% base rate is a killer. :jaymon:

But it's worth =D

Just don't use Moves+5 and go for it :P

I see what you mean about Gengar. Banette would be much better since it's self-boosting but it's not candied at all.

Plus this.

Skyfall rules apparently.

1. The first "invisible row" directly above row 1 (let's call it row 0), is preset (and thus probably reset) every time the board stops moving. 

2. Row 0 will NEVER contain the exact same icon as the one directly below it (in row 1), but the rows above (-1, -2, -3 etc.) are random.

3. When you make a mega-pokemon match, the mega-pokemon icons are deleted from skyfall until your combo reaches 15-20 hits. Since row 0 is preset, though, it is possible that a single mega icon (or two) falls from row 0 (which explains why often, with Mega-Gengar, we still end up with 1-2 Mega-Gengar icons in the board after a direct match).

4. If your combo reaches 15-20 hits, the mega-pokemon icons start appearing again and will do so until one of them once again triggers by itself, deleting the mega-pokemon icons from skyfall until 15-20 more hits happen.

5. Some mega-pokemon, like Mega-Luke, seem to reset the entire skyfall (and not only row 0) in the affected columns so that it all follows rule #2.

But it's worth =D

Just don't use Moves+5 and go for it :P

Plus this.

Skyfall rules apparently.

1. The first "invisible row" directly above row 1 (let's call it row 0), is preset (and thus probably reset) every time the board stops moving. 

2. Row 0 will NEVER contain the exact same icon as the one directly below it (in row 1), but the rows above (-1, -2, -3 etc.) are random.

3. When you make a mega-pokemon match, the mega-pokemon icons are deleted from skyfall until your combo reaches 15-20 hits. Since row 0 is preset, though, it is possible that a single mega icon (or two) falls from row 0 (which explains why often, with Mega-Gengar, we still end up with 1-2 Mega-Gengar icons in the board after a direct match).

4. If your combo reaches 15-20 hits, the mega-pokemon icons start appearing again and will do so until one of them once again triggers by itself, deleting the mega-pokemon icons from skyfall until 15-20 more hits happen.

5. Some mega-pokemon, like Mega-Luke, seem to reset the entire skyfall (and not only row 0) in the affected columns so that it all follows rule #2.

Once I take Mega Scizor out I'll go after Unown since I can just spam the stage over and over until the next set of events comes out.

More coins! =D

I needed something new, I already have all 3 cards cleared and main stages are starting to be annoying itemless again (on Machop now).

Hahahahah FUCK machop. :angry:

Seriously that stage was pissing me the hell off until I gave up and used items.

Does anyone know how these enhancements work? Rather, which pokemon drop them? The notice says, "to check Notices to see which pokemon on which stages may drop enhancements or items." but I don't see where this option is?

EDIT:

Mesprit didn't seem to hard. Beat it with 4 moves left but the 60% chance wasn't good enough for me to use a GB. I only have 25K and I need a huge portion of that for Mega Scizor.

Edited by Avatar_Of_Battle

Does anyone know how these enhancements work? Rather, which pokemon drop them? The notice says, "to check Notices to see which pokemon on which stages may drop enhancements or items." but I don't see where this option is?

I would presume they will be changing them daily/weekly and we will see the stages on the noticeboard.

Mesprit didn't seem to hard. Beat it with 4 moves left but the 60% chance wasn't good enough for me to use a GB. I only have 25K and I need a huge portion of that for Mega Scizor.

Wtf, man o.O Why didn't you catch it? You can get coins on another jewel Meowth run, 60% Mesprit is more than worth =D

• Like 1

I would presume they will be changing them daily/weekly and we will see the stages on the noticeboard.

Wtf, man o.O Why didn't you catch it? You can get coins on another jewel Meowth run, 60% Mesprit is more than worth =D

lol tbh I don't know why I didn't throw a GB. It was actually really stupid because I gave the Electivire stage a go and threw a GB at 48% :facepalm: I felt so slighted by such a low % that I kinda rage threw it actually lol.

At 15K I might as well throw a GB next time I encounter Mesprit. Banette would benefit as the mega more than Gengar but it's too slow to evolve right now.

Mesprit is the rare Pokémon for this safari at a 2% encounter rate. -_-

Hahahahah FUCK machop. :angry:

Seriously that stage was pissing me the hell off until I gave up and used items.

EDIT:

What team did you use?

lol tbh I don't know why I didn't throw a GB. It was actually really stupid because I gave the Electivire stage a go and threw a GB at 48% :facepalm: I felt so slighted by such a low % that I kinda rage threw it actually lol.

Lolwut, man =D

Okay, so it seems Groudy is such stage.

http://www.siliconera.com/2016/05/17/pokmon-shuffle-adds-new-skill-gauge-mechanic-safari-week/

I hope there will also be unpaid stages for this... I don't want to waste coins.

Mesprit is the rare Pokémon for this safari at a 2% encounter rate. -_-

What team did you use?

For this event my team is Mega Gengar, Giratina and Banette (all of them are maxed)

If you get lucky in some stages you can get a good combo by using Banette first for a mega boost and most of the times for me Gengar will evolve itself through the following combo. I've won a bunch of stages (albeit the same ones over and fcking over) in 1 move. I have done the frillish stage like 20 friggin times today.

Lolwut, man =D

Okay, so it seems Groudy is such stage.

http://www.siliconera.com/2016/05/17/pokmon-shuffle-adds-new-skill-gauge-mechanic-safari-week/

I hope there will also be unpaid stages for this... I don't want to waste coins.

Idk man...I just don't know...like I said I felt really slighted after using MS/AP^ and getting such a crappy low %.

I hope the enhancements come from regular stages too. Groudon isn't a normally used pokemon of mine and I'm sure as hell not spending 300 coins per go when I can't beat him without other items AND that the enhancement drop ISN'T guaranteed.

I came back to this game after my little brother surpassed my progress.

I'm wondering if anyone can help me with the Mega Gengar battle (stage 135)? It's the reason why i left the game =D

It really depends on what your team is, or what pokemon you have currently.

At this time I'm betting Sableye is your best Mega for this stage. He's what I ended up using if I'm not mistaken.

If you're looking to just win and not S-rank maybe using +5 moves, Disruption Delay, and Mega Start should be more than enough. But like I said without knowing how strong the team you're using is that might not even be enough. :dunno:

I was lucky and captured Mespirit in my first encounter without having to use greatball at 26% (defeated him with only 2 turns left)

Now I just need to capture Hypno and Drowsee to complete the Safari.

Screw Mesprit, I met it and he blocked one column with itself so... no capture.

On the other hand, it seems "Bring Pokemon from Safari and something nice happens" actually works.

Not only I met Mespie on third heart after bringing Pururiru, but on its stage, I got 300 coins twice =D

It seems the coins are 0 turn disruption. Meaning you need at least one match on turn 0 to active >1 coin disruption.

That would explain why there is 1 coin disruption and why there are 4th Pokemons in this safari.

Just learned that there is some slight benefit to doing the daily pokemon stages even if you caught them before. :facepalm:

You still get 200 coins for the first completion.

This safari bites lol.

I've caught Drowzee, Frillish, Hypno, and Beheeyem. I've fought the other 2 a bunch of times no catch, and haven't come across Mesprit again. <_<

Pfft. 2nd encounter with Mesprit. Beat him with less moves remaining than the first, but the super catch rate brought it all the way to 95% so uh...yeah...threw a GB lmfao.

Now all that is left is Jellicent. <_<  So damn broke I might as well just throw a GB if my next encounter has a super catch rate.