Pokemon Shuffle mobile out now in the West

TheVader66

Strange. I know it's only the first day and a couple hundred thousand more people will likely attempt the event but the first score I got is keeping me in the top 15K since last night.

Itemless I got 26496 and am still in the 12,000's. 

I don't trust Mega Gengar in this event since I am not sure if I'm willing to pay for C-1. Garchomp did crazy well though. :awesome:

Strange. I know it's only the first day and a couple hundred thousand more people will likely attempt the event but the first score I got is keeping me in the top 15K since last night.

Itemless I got 26496 and am still in the 12,000's. 

I don't trust Mega Gengar in this event since I am not sure if I'm willing to pay for C-1. Garchomp did crazy well though. :awesome:

Because it's like... 2nd day of the event =D

Everyone will be complexing on the last day :awesome:

Because it's like... 2nd day of the event =D

Everyone will be complexing on the last day :awesome:

Even with C-1 I don't trust Gengar. Lately I haven't been pulling off anything good with him.

I'll use an AP^ on the last day probably because while I'm not aiming for top 15K I want to be in the top 80K.

52k points in the Blasiken event. Hope I get that mega speed stone this time.

Damn... because of my addcition to Dark Souls 3 I barely touched this game lol. Now I'm done with the plat I will get back to coin farming for Greninja amd Tondorus.

Okay, so F U Shuffle once again. I went for Landy with DD and AttUp and... because Palkia's Barrier Bash couldn't activate I couldn't get rid of 3-2 ice which pretty much made me play the stage with only 5 columns until the last 5 turns, then I got 2 Power+5 with Kyurem so I did beat him with 2 turns to spare, but... obviously no capture... just great. More grind.

https://www.reddit.com/r/PokemonShuffle/comments/4fqtca/did_meowth_get_harder/

^Pretty much me right now.

I should be around 25K - 30K in coins right now, currently at 19K, but I'm getting screwed like crazy. Every other time I play blocks form over coins or when I move a coin to a spot a block screws it up by forming either on it or in the spot I needed for the 4 coin.

https://www.reddit.com/r/PokemonShuffle/comments/4fqtca/did_meowth_get_harder/

^Pretty much me right now.

I should be around 25K - 30K in coins right now, currently at 19K, but I'm getting screwed like crazy. Every other time I play blocks form over coins or when I move a coin to a spot a block screws it up by forming either on it or in the spot I needed for the 4 coin.

Haven't happened to me :awesome:

I only had like one or two occurrences where block appeared over a coin.

Though... it could have something to do with the actual amount of coins =D

Since I'm permanently under 1000 coins when I start grinding :awesome:

So... it's just you :awesome:

Haven't happened to me :awesome:

I only had like one or two occurrences where block appeared over a coin.

Though... it could have something to do with the actual amount of coins =D

Since I'm permanently under 1000 coins when I start grinding :awesome:

So... it's just you :awesome:

-_-

Why is it just me? T_T

Decided to start leveling Angry Pikachu. Activated it's superbolt ability against meowth and it did 500 damage at level 1. :facepalm:

-_-

Why is it just me? T_T

Decided to start leveling Angry Pikachu. Activated it's superbolt ability against meowth and it did 500 damage at level 1. :facepalm:

Okay, it happened in the most recent 5 hearts run... literally everytime.

WHY DID YOU BRING IT?!

Also... one was coin->coin swap, screw everything.

Edited by Satoshi Ookami

Okay, it happened in the most recent 5 hearts run... literally everytime.

WHY DID YOU BRING IT?!

Also... one was coin->coin swap, screw everything.

What's even weirder is my standing in the event. I'm still <25000 with my score. :jaymon:

Top teams are using mega-rayquaza of course. I'm wondering when an update will come out that will eventually nerf him for all mobile users. <_<

I want that Tyranitar...but after this event I have to spend coins on Blaziken because I can't beat his stage fast enough to get a halfway decent catch rate.

Finally caught Blaziken. Once I hit 30K I gave MS and +10 a go. 

3 friggin Aerodactyl icons showed up initially so I had to continually drop matches to get another set of 3. You'd figure they would have dropped a few on me but no. I got 2 other matches and ended up winning with 19 seconds left. (9 seconds without) 

Imagine my complete shock when I caught him with a pokeball at 16% :D

--------------------------

Mega Rayquaza is dominating the top 5 again. I don't get how people can get the scores they get though. They must be chaining like 60 hits or more with each freaking move.

My current place is 33349. I'm hoping that with my item run on the last day I can get well above my score of 26496 and place in the top 15K. :dance:

Finally caught Blaziken. Once I hit 30K I gave MS and +10 a go. 

3 friggin Aerodactyl icons showed up initially so I had to continually drop matches to get another set of 3. You'd figure they would have dropped a few on me but no. I got 2 other matches and ended up winning with 19 seconds left. (9 seconds without) 

And once again I must wonder why you are wasting 1000 coins on an useless item for capture =D

And once again I must wonder why you are wasting 1000 coins on an useless item for capture =D

Because I can't even get an attempt to catch if I don't win. Even though it doesn't allow any extra % it still allows the base catch rate which is all I need. I caught more than a few pokemon in the expert stages off base catch alone. :P

Isn't base catch rate in Expert stages 1%? :awesome:

Yup lol. I caught all legendary birds and dogs at 1% I'm pretty sure. Swampert, Absol, and Sceptile at 1% as well if I'm not mistaken. I never used items on these stages before because I was never confident enough that I could beat them with my weak teams. (This was in the first 1-2 months of me playing.) Now that I know about Meowth and my teams are at least decent across all types (except Normal since they are beyond useless lmfao) I feel like some of these stages aren't as daunting. 

Yup lol. I caught all legendary birds and dogs at 1% I'm pretty sure. Swampert, Absol, and Sceptile at 1% as well if I'm not mistaken. I never used items on these stages before because I was never confident enough that I could beat them with my weak teams. (This was in the first 1-2 months of me playing.) Now that I know about Meowth and my teams are at least decent across all types (except Normal since they are beyond useless lmfao) I feel like some of these stages aren't as daunting. 

Lol, and this guy has bad luck :awesome:

• Like 1

As if the highest scores weren't warning enough...

I decided to do an item run. Only placed in the top 24000. -_- (scored 41912)

Used Garchomp as my mega and didn't miss any 1.5 multipliers. Meh. I'm good with just getting the mega stone....if I don't somehow fall below the top 80000 :jaymon:

(after using mega rayquaza to help level a few pokemon on the ampharos stage I can see why people are scrambling to max him out on candy. with the c-1 and ap^ this stage could be a joke.)

Ok, successful day.

M-Blaziken 50k with AttUp

Landy with DD+AttUp captured without Great Ball :awesome:

Blaziken with M-Start Aero captured without Great Ball :awesome:

Dragonite captured with Great Ball on MAX Super Catch power :awesome:

Still on 10k coins :awesome:

Our resident pokemon master. xD

I went for landorus too....I got really bored with stocking on coins. I had to use a GB though at 73% which was a risky. I was stupid...I didn't even use AP^ or DD. :rolleyes:

Still can't beat Weezing w/o items. >.<

Gonna have to DD/MS Garchomp and make quick work of him if I'm ever to advance. :(

Jfc...all these new events...

Daily Pokemon

Safari where you can encounter: Duskull, Dusclops, Pumpkaboo, Gourgeist, Zubat, Golbat and Crobat

Latios escalation battle and it's timed. gmafb. Level 50 gives the Latiosite and level 100 gives a mega speedup.

Dusknoir for 300 coins 

Zygarde Complete Form as an Ultra Challenge which costs 500 coins

Azelf High-Speed Challenge with 1 minute at the cost of 400 coins.

FFS the amount of coins these events are going to cost is ridiculous. I'm going for the daily pokemon and safari first. My 30,000 coins are looking mighty weak right now. Zygarde will be my first and Latios 2nd since it's nearly guaranteed without items.

EDIT:

First safari pokemon I encounter is Crobat. Using my team of Mega Gengar, Banette, and Giratina I ended up taking him out with 6 moves left. He's got a good base catch rate and the extra moves brought me to 50%. Pokeball went nowhere but the bonus rate brought it to max. First GB thrown for the new events lmfao.

Edited by Avatar_Of_Battle

Jfc...all these new events...

Daily Pokemon

Safari where you can encounter: Duskull, Dusclops, Pumpkaboo, Gourgeist, Zubat, Golbat and Crobat

Latios escalation battle and it's timed. gmafb. Level 50 gives the Latiosite and level 100 gives a mega speedup.

Dusknoir for 300 coins 

Zygarde Complete Form as an Ultra Challenge which costs 500 coins

Azelf High-Speed Challenge with 1 minute at the cost of 400 coins.

FFS the amount of coins these events are going to cost is ridiculous. I'm going for the daily pokemon and safari first. My 30,000 coins are looking mighty weak right now. Zygarde will be my first and Latios 2nd since it's nearly guaranteed without items.

EDIT:

First safari pokemon I encounter is Crobat. Using my team of Mega Gengar, Banette, and Giratina I ended up taking him out with 6 moves left. He's got a good base catch rate and the extra moves brought me to 50%. Pokeball went nowhere but the bonus rate brought it to max. First GB thrown for the new events lmfao.

I did this same Safari some months ago so one less thing to worry but there's still a lot of coin grinding ahead with the rest special stages.

Edit. Just captured Tyrogue and Latios. I will try Azelf next when I get some lives again.

Edited by Aexuz
  • Like 1