Pokemon Shuffle mobile out now in the West

TheVader66

It took about 20 hearts but I finally took stage 50 down without items. I used the free +5 moves once though but obviously failed. Stage 60 gives you an extra 5 hearts. :D

Lol, you could just DD the stage and spend the remaining hearts for Meowth grinding xDD

Nvm I'm an idiot. I screwed that whole sentence up. I meant to ask since when have DRAGON TYPES been weak against Grass, Fire, Electric, and Water. I noticed all my gen 1 starters are disadvantaged against Zygarde.

Now... I have no idea where the contradiction lies =D

Yes, Bulbasaur, Charmander, Squirtle and Pikachu ARE Not Very Effective against Zyggy =D

They should not be Super Effective.

Lol, you could just DD the stage and spend the remaining hearts for Meowth grinding xDD

Now... I have no idea where the contradiction lies =D

Yes, Bulbasaur, Charmander, Squirtle and Pikachu ARE Not Very Effective against Zyggy =D

They should not be Super Effective.

Damn it I can't seem to get that sentence straight lmfao. First time I typed it out I was falling asleep and the 2nd time I had just woken up. Let's see if fully awake me get's this shit straight.

Charizard, Venusaur, and Blastoise are all half damage against Zygarde. (blue arrow pointing down.) I've never noticed that the fire, water, electric, and grass types to be at half damage when going up against dragons. Was it that way even in the handheld games?

Damn it I can't seem to get that sentence straight lmfao. First time I typed it out I was falling asleep and the 2nd time I had just woken up. Let's see if fully awake me get's this shit straight.

Charizard, Venusaur, and Blastoise are all half damage against Zygarde. (blue arrow pointing down.) I've never noticed that the fire, water, electric, and grass types to be at half damage when going up against dragons. Was it that way even in the handheld games?

Ok, so the original was what you wanted to say.

Yes, that's how it has always been. I did send you a link showing that ;)

Edited by Satoshi Ookami
  • Like 1

For those not there yet.

If I remember right stage 75 is where Zygarde starts using his 10% form as disruptions. <_< I didn't catch him when he was out.

80 gives 5 more hearts. :D

Gonna start saving mega speed ups for Mega Rayquaza although I had planned to max out Charizard in one go. Always hearing how good it is and it can have 20 freakin candies fed to it.

For those not there yet.

If I remember right stage 75 is where Zygarde starts using his 10% form as disruptions. <_< I didn't catch him when he was out.

80 gives 5 more hearts. :D

Including Gooma or only Zyggys?

Gooma is being annoying... I wanted to capture it but... that little blob did not stay in PB, so I'll just skip the stages with it as a disruption as quickly as possible xD

Did stage 50 with DD and +5 Moves, didn't want to waste 20 hearts :awesome:

Gonna start saving mega speed ups for Mega Rayquaza although I had planned to max out Charizard in one go. Always hearing how good it is and it can have 20 freakin candies fed to it.

Yea, I'm planning the same. Maybe once I reach stage 280 sometimes in 2050, I will have all 20 :awesome:

Edited by Satoshi Ookami

Including Gooma or only Zyggys?

Gooma is being annoying... I wanted to capture it but... that little blob did not stay in PB, so I'll just skip the stages with it as a disruption as quickly as possible xD

Did stage 50 with DD and +5 Moves, didn't want to waste 20 hearts :awesome:

Yea, I'm planning the same. Maybe once I reach stage 280 sometimes in 2050, I will have all 20 :awesome:

It's just zygarde. 

Listen here you...eventually I'm going to get some of that good luck the rest of you get. xD Or I'll just learn how to know which moves are going to be best instead of just randomly moving. :giggle:

The road to 300 was short tbh. Some stages will require at least 1 item as there's no freakin way to get by them on luck alone but they are doable.

The road to Mewtwo X is going to take a long time I think...

I thought stage 100 was tough...

Barriers, Zygarde 10% icons, rocks, blocks and a huge health bar. (my final score was 36685)

I ended up using a free DD along with AP^ and MS because Latias is slow as hell. Didn't use +5 this time and it was almost a mistake as I won with 0 moves left. 

I decided to test out Mega Sceptile on Manaphy. I read on some reddit thread the translation is off and it's true. He doesn't erase a pokemon of the same type. He replaces them. Funny enough though I attempted Manaphy a few times with Manectric and Ampharos as the mega and failed. Sceptile ended up giving me a win with 1 move left and I caught it on the first time. :D

Now to work my way back to 30K.

I thought stage 100 was tough...

Barriers, Zygarde 10% icons, rocks, blocks and a huge health bar. (my final score was 36685)

I ended up using a free DD along with AP^ and MS because Latias is slow as hell. Didn't use +5 this time and it was almost a mistake as I won with 0 moves left. 

So... normal stage 100, I guess =D

So... normal stage 100, I guess =D

Yup. I might try and go further if I knew what the prizes were. I could use a few free items for stage 300.

It goes against my better judgement...but if I feel guaranteed to win I will use a jewel against Mega Rayquaza when I attempt it again. I'll save the other one for Mega Mewtwo X if I ever get there. :devil:

MEGA RAYQUAZA IS MINE!

I used 15,000 coins for all the items there were except 1.5 exp. (which I have 2 of and will be abusing for next week's Victini round. :devil: )

It was actually really suspenseful. The C-1 ended up erasing the random pokemon icon and not a barrier/block.

I won with 4 moves left so +5 moves saved my ass again!

MEGA RAYQUAZA IS MINE!

I used 15,000 coins for all the items there were except 1.5 exp. (which I have 2 of and will be abusing for next week's Victini round. :devil: )

It was actually really suspenseful. The C-1 ended up erasing the random pokemon icon and not a barrier/block.

I won with 4 moves left so +5 moves saved my ass again!

Now to S-rank it :awesome: :awesome:

It's just zygarde. 

Listen here you...eventually I'm going to get some of that good luck the rest of you get. xD Or I'll just learn how to know which moves are going to be best instead of just randomly moving. :giggle:

The road to 300 was short tbh. Some stages will require at least 1 item as there's no freakin way to get by them on luck alone but they are doable.

The road to Mewtwo X is going to take a long time I think...

Man, you are missing a lot without 10% Zyggy =D That guy is super fun to play =D

Mega Boost+ is a winner =D Latie-tan evolves within 5-6 turns and can obliterate everything =D

Now to S-rank it :awesome: :awesome:

Man, you are missing a lot without 10% Zyggy =D That guy is super fun to play =D

Mega Boost+ is a winner =D Latie-tan evolves within 5-6 turns and can obliterate everything =D

S-ranking M-Rayquaza is supposed to be a lot easier when you bring M-Rayquaza to the fight lol. Figure I'd just load up on Ice/Fairy types if/when I attempt that.

Then again...I still can't even manage to S-rank something like the Gengar stage. <_< (but I will be attempting it for fun with Banette)

I know...I think I even said somewhere in this thread that the Mega Boost+ ability would be awesome to have for a dragon type but I ended up just not going for it. :(

EDIT:

Bleh. I can't get by Weezing without items it seems. :S

Edited by Avatar_Of_Battle

If what I read is right Mega Blaziken should be the in the next event list. Good thing I decided to start grinding coins a few days ago. Up to 20K from the post above this. (where I was broke as hell lol.)

I really hope that MS is an available item because I'd like to get to test out M-Rayquaza finally. He takes too long to evolve in normal stages. 

EDIT:

Just noticed something that is tripping me up on timed challenges...my freakin phone case.

EDIT 2:

Upon realizing that Mega Charizard is effective against Steelix I decided to give the stage a go a few times. (Itemless)

On one turn in particular I won with 4 moves left and although failing on the pokeball I ended up just throwing a great ball at 83% to catch it!

Mega Sceptile went to work on Tyranitar but the catch rate is too atrocious to hope for a good super catch rate. 

If what I read is right Mega Blaziken should be the in the next event list. Good thing I decided to start grinding coins a few days ago. Up to 20K from the post above this. (where I was broke as hell lol.)

I really hope that MS is an available item because I'd like to get to test out M-Rayquaza finally. He takes too long to evolve in normal stages. 

EDIT:

Just noticed something that is tripping me up on timed challenges...my freakin phone case.

EDIT 2:

Upon realizing that Mega Charizard is effective against Steelix I decided to give the stage a go a few times. (Itemless)

On one turn in particular I won with 4 moves left and although failing on the pokeball I ended up just throwing a great ball at 83% to catch it!

Mega Sceptile went to work on Tyranitar but the catch rate is too atrocious to hope for a good super catch rate. 

Steelix was easy with Pokeball :awesome:

I just captured Mana-chan so only Landy remaining. Need to grind and then I may return to Ziggy. Ziggy's literally the easiest EB ever =D 

Steelix was easy with Pokeball :awesome:

I just captured Mana-chan so only Landy remaining. Need to grind and then I may return to Ziggy. Ziggy's literally the easiest EB ever =D 

Yeah...real easy lmfao. Now I'm training him in the meowth stage. xD Definitely going to be a mega stone I aim for whenever it pops up next. 

I'm on the fence about this Landorus. I'd like him simply for that 100 attack power but idk if I can beat him with minimal items. I might try him once a day and just hope I get him. (400 coins isn't too much because I can clear 4000+ coins from grinding.)

Yeah Zygarde was comical in how easy he was. I'm betting the players with a nearly maxed out Mega Rayquaza went crazy beating him. What stage are you on?

What stage are you on?

105, will probably go for the next Speedup if possible.

I'm on the fence about this Landorus. I'd like him simply for that 100 attack power but idk if I can beat him with minimal items. I might try him once a day and just hope I get him. (400 coins isn't too much because I can clear 4000+ coins from grinding.)

Or you can just do a DD+AttUp+ G-Ball run :awesome:

I'm sure you can make 150. 

Just will need to buy Moves+5 this time...

For the first time... I actually lost with DD+AttUp on stage 100... by a freaking one move =D 

So I had to repeat that...

That's why I'm a bit worried about 150 =D

I might be able to win just with DD or AP^. As long as M-Sceptile evolves quickly at least. I would probably need that great ball though. ;)

M-Sceptile... still don't like that guy that much =D

M-Venusaur is a better alternative =D Quicker to evolve and its ability does much more =D 

Well... it could just be because I don't have any other good Grass type that could be used by M-Sceptile... =D

Just will need to buy Moves+5 this time...

For the first time... I actually lost with DD+AttUp on stage 100... by a freaking one move =D 

So I had to repeat that...

That's why I'm a bit worried about 150 =D

M-Sceptile... still don't like that guy that much =D

M-Venusaur is a better alternative =D Quicker to evolve and its ability does much more =D 

Well... it could just be because I don't have any other good Grass type that could be used by M-Sceptile... =D

+5 Moves is my safety item lol.

I have huge problems with pokemon like Venusaur and Lucario. While they have the potential for large amounts of damage off one hit...I never, and I mean NEVER, get any combos. So while matching 5 Venusaur/Lucario can give me maybe 700+ damage it's nothing compared to the damage from combos that I get from alternatives. 

That's what makes medicham better than lucario for me. He deals quite a bit of damage by himself, clears the middle area, and almost always gives me follow up hits which amount to much more than lucario's one hit. Sceptile is a bit different...he takes some time. He only makes 3 of himself in random spots but when you activate his ability and then during the fall down his ability activates again? I've cleared the entire board almost getting chains of around 20 with him. I'll say that for this particular level though? Venusaur probably does have the better Mega ability because it can at least be somewhat controlled/aimed.

I don't have many good grass types either I think. Sceptile, Shaymin, Grovyle, and Venusaur end up being my grass team but they have crap abilities considering there are 2 sleep charmers that barely work. I'm working on leveling Roserade for Stabilize+ and Gogoat for Quirky+.

Wtf the Mega Blaziken event is giving the mega speedup to the top 15K this time. And damn... C-1 is an item that you can use in it as well as DD and AP^. This is going to be a nightmare of an event for many people I'm betting.

Eww...2 stages you need 300 coins to enter for this time. Kinda lame. Ash-Greninja and Infenape. I have no idea what the difference between regular Greninja in Expert Stage 24 and this special form are though. Infernape isn't exactly impressive enough ability-wise for me to go for considering the fire types I have now. If I go for him it will be towards the end of his event life.

I have huge problems with pokemon like Venusaur and Lucario. While they have the potential for large amounts of damage off one hit...I never, and I mean NEVER, get any combos. So while matching 5 Venusaur/Lucario can give me maybe 700+ damage it's nothing compared to the damage from combos that I get from alternatives. 

You don't play those two to get combos =D You play them to remove bad tiles =D

That's what makes medicham better than lucario for me. He deals quite a bit of damage by himself, clears the middle area, and almost always gives me follow up hits which amount to much more than lucario's one hit. Sceptile is a bit different...he takes some time. He only makes 3 of himself in random spots but when you activate his ability and then during the fall down his ability activates again? I've cleared the entire board almost getting chains of around 20 with him. I'll say that for this particular level though? Venusaur probably does have the better Mega ability because it can at least be somewhat controlled/aimed.

You need another grass type to pull this off. Sceptile replaces another grass type on the field when you do a match =)

And since my grass types are shite, I don't have any good Sceptile partner =D

Wtf the Mega Blaziken event is giving the mega speedup to the top 15K this time. And damn... C-1 is an item that you can use in it as well as DD and AP^. This is going to be a nightmare of an event for many people I'm betting.

Ok, no need to concern myself with Speedup this time =D

Eww...2 stages you need 300 coins to enter for this time. Kinda lame. Ash-Greninja and Infenape. I have no idea what the difference between regular Greninja in Expert Stage 24 and this special form are though. Infernape isn't exactly impressive enough ability-wise for me to go for considering the fire types I have now. If I go for him it will be towards the end of his event life.

You didn't capture Infernape before? =D

You don't play those two to get combos =D You play them to remove bad tiles =D

You need another grass type to pull this off. Sceptile replaces another grass type on the field when you do a match =)

And since my grass types are shite, I don't have any good Sceptile partner =D

Ok, no need to concern myself with Speedup this time =D

You didn't capture Infernape before? =D

Ehh...removing the bad tiles doesn't work for me if I can't get follow up damage before the disruptions are thrown at me again. Which I don't get...ever. 

My grass types aren't great either...they are maxed but the abilities are just awful.

I remember Infernape being there but I don't remember why I didn't go after it. I'm assuming it's the same reason as I'm not this time. It wouldn't have a place on my fire-based team. 

lol tried using M-Rayquaza and couldn't even evolve him by the time M-Blaziken ended. <_< he better evolve fast as hell with 20 candies in him.

Iirc I read maxed M-Ray evolves in 13 tiles,

Sounds nice. Just about 20 more events to get speed ups now lol.

Oh btw the time to activate the 1.5x damage bonus in M-Blaziken is shorter than M-Sceptile.

EDIT:

Pfft such crap luck.

Item run against Ash Greninja gave me an 81% catch rate. Think the game would just give it to me? haha no. :rolleyes: wasn't doing another item run so I used a GB.

Sounds nice. Just about 20 more events to get speed ups now lol.

Oh btw the time to activate the 1.5x damage bonus in M-Blaziken is shorter than M-Sceptile.

EDIT:

Pfft such crap luck.

Item run against Ash Greninja gave me an 81% catch rate. Think the game would just give it to me? haha no. :rolleyes: wasn't doing another item run so I used a GB.

(80,99) catch rate is the worst one.

You can't expect anything unless MAX =D