Spin the Wheel (Assigned Games now Posted!)

Okay slatyie our goal is ti try new games and give our opinion aboutt it?if it is i got binding of isaac i dont know what the game is all about i cant even get 1 trophy with or without a guide its very hard and not a gd game jts the worst game i have ever played i hope you guys have fun with ur games its not even worth a dollar and seriously the guy who assigned me the game how did u love it :P

It's a modernized version of the old bible story where Abaraham heard a voice from God who told him to sacrifice his son, Isaac.

The game is a joke in terms of difficulty tbh - everything in the game is exploitable.

As for how you can love it, personally, I enjoyed it because every run was unique and you never knew what build you would end up with. You could be weak as fuck, or you could become insanely powerful and one shot every room (or, mostly, in between the two).

Hey Guys!

Driver: San Francisco is downloaded and ready to play! I might have to patch it but I'm starting tonight and I can't wait! :D

Good Luck with your assignments!  ^_^

Great News! Don't let the trophies scare you, Driver San Fran was an awesome game when I played it years ago on the 360, it was a really fun racer for people that don't necessarily like racers!

I am going to try to swing past game store tomorrow and dig around in search it, unfortunately its not on the PS store. If not will order it online tomorrow and should be good to go by end of week. Looking forward to getting into it :)

Seems Like most of the People already have their game! Good job!
BTW I'm currently working on AC Unity DLC because then I can use the OP sword :D I might even 100% it today

Good effort, I actually enjoyed the story of the DLC more than the main game :)

Alright! Patch downloaded and I've started playing!

So far, my initial impressions are that Driver: San Francisco is a pretty cool game! It definitely feels more like an arcade racer than anything else. I like how I can go top speed and not worry about bumping people and generally being a nuisance like in Grand Theft Auto V. I like the fact that you can upgrade your vehicles and collect vehicles and that the city is open for to explore, using a rather interesting mechanic.

I think I'm gonna actually enjoy this one!  :awesome:

Also, first 5 trophies earned! Woohoo! :yay:

• Like 1

I am going to try to swing past game store tomorrow and dig around in search it, unfortunately its not on the PS store. If not will order it online tomorrow and should be good to go by end of week. Looking forward to getting into it :)

Good effort, I actually enjoyed the story of the DLC more than the main game :)

I hope you have a Masters or Doctorate  in French history and architecture (or the good old google search nearby) as some of those Nostradamus riddles are tough in the main game

I hope you have a Masters or Doctorate in French history and architecture (or the good old google search nearby) as some of those Nostradamus riddles are tough in the main game

I think my phone is enough :) also the armor you unlock whit the riddles is the best in the game? I mean if it is I'll get all riddles now otherwise I'll wait after I finish the game

I think my phone is enough :) also the armor you unlock whit the riddles is the best in the game? I mean if it is I'll get all riddles now otherwise I'll wait after I finish the game

Yes it is very good, but I didn't unlock it till after the main game, not really necessary

How did you find the co op missions in the DLC, I think from memory you have to play them by yourself unless they fixed it. I remember one being a bit annoying

Edited by cjshaitan

The armor you get from the riddles is useless - it's just a cosmetic thing and provides no actual benefits.

If you don't already have a partner, I'd be up for co-op. It's all I have left for the platinum.

The armor you get from the riddles is useless - it's just a cosmetic thing and provides no actual benefits.

If you don't already have a partner, I'd be up for co-op. It's all I have left for the platinum.

Yes i need a partner, the only problem is that i don't an headset to communicate. It's the same for you?

Yes i need a partner, the only problem is that i don't an headset to communicate. It's the same for you?

I don't have a headset either, but it shouldn't be an issue. If you have a computer/phone near the PS4, you could join the PSNP chat and we could start up a private chat if you want, but it shouldn't be necessary.

Today i experienced the co-op mode on AC Unity whit Madbuk and it was a bit hard to coordinate without an headset but still doable and fun.

Yesterday i talked about the good job Ubisoft did whit all the glitches but today.. Well.. I got so many glitches. Some were game breaking at the point were we needed to quit and restart the mission. I hope this was just one unlucky day :facepalm:

Here's a mockup of a prize system, give me your thoughts!

On a side note, I'll be able to carry on with Vanquish tonight, and hopefully finish the first act. :)

I think that's a good idea but I'm not going to be able to write a guide or a detailed review as my English isn't the best :( btw as the hardest plat I would go for Driver san Francisco.

So far I'm enjoying SOM but man there is a lot going on in that game. I haven't looked at a trophy guide or even the trophies for that matter...except the ones I've earned. I plan on finishing the story before I go try working on the plat. The game seems to blend assassins creed and the batman games in terms of parkour/traversing the land and combat. I had a bunch of trouble with the cutscenes though over the weekend, seemed to lag while they were playing but didn't affect the actual gameplay. I stopped once that happened and haven't picked it back up yet.

I start classes today so my schedule is going to get a little rocky but I would expect to finish the actual story by this weekend.

I like the point system by the way. I have only played vanquish and MGS3(on ps2) so I guess I would have to say that is the hardest plat imo. MVP of course would be me :)....however I can't vote for myself lol.

Hey slatyie i got my game but saddenly i got removed from psnprofiles so if u want to see that i have the game u can check my psn from a playstation and i can't get at least trophy even with a guide the game is hard if u die u repeat from the first mission :/

How do you get removed from psnprofiles?

Loving the point system mate, I see you used the 'MVP' idea from me :) Im gonna start dragon age origins this Friday. Gonna be going at it all weekend. Btw Zorba for the blast from the past trophy I found this video really helpful :

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=cLWU3Diynd4

Hope that helps!

Edited by EpicNogg4
  • Like 1

I am having a little trouble sourcing my game,  had no luck in the stores yet,  seems that I can't order games from America from Amazon for some reason. Just found it online through local company (EB Games) so getting it posted out, should be here end of week / start of next week :)

How do other Aussies get games not in the PS store or via local shop ? 

Also is there a reason why Amazon doesn't sell games to Australia or am I just doing something wrong ?

Edited by cjshaitan
  • Like 1

I am having a little trouble sourcing my game, had no luck in the stores yet, seems that I can't order games from America from Amazon for some reason. Just found it online through local company (EB Games) so getting it posted out, should be here end of week / start of next week :)

How do other Aussies get games not in the PS store or via local shop ?

Also is there a reason why Amazon doesn't sell games to Australia or am I just doing something wrong ?

Game stop should have it

So are we all in favour of the point system? Any objections/suggestions?

I haven't played any more of Vanquish since a few days ago, but I am starting to find it pretty tricky on hard mode, any tips?

I'll do a points recap at the end of every week of the event, the first week ends tomorrow!

• Like 1