Official PSNP Song Vote XVII (With a Working Poll)

***Watch the Mashup Video First*** to Hear all the Contestants Songs! Which songs did you like the most? Multiple choices are allowed  

54 members have voted

1. 1. ***Watch the Mashup Video First*** to Hear all the Contestants Songs! Which songs did you like the most? Multiple choices are allowed

• #1 Eric Johnson - Manhatta
    • #2 Yiruma - The River Flows In You
    • #3 Nobuo Uematsu - Aerith's Theme
    • #4 Vincent Diamante - Nightime Excursion
    • #5 Pizuya's Cell - Kumo-gai Blue Sky
    • #6 Ludwig Van Beethoven - Moonlight Sonata
    • #7 Mark Knopfler - Once Upon A Time....Story Book Love
    • #8 Aaron Spencer - In The Rain
    • #9 Haruka Shimotsuki - Rustling Throb ~Luca~
    • #10 Mike Oldfield - In High Places
    • #11 TPR: A Melancholy Tribute To FF VII, VIII & IX - Breezy
    • #12 Shogi Meguro - Signs Of Love
    • #13 Coral Morphalogic Studies - Oyster Version
    • #14 Yoko Shimomura - Sacred Moon
    • #15 Nujabes - Mystline
    • #16 Hajime Wakai - The Forest Of Hope
    • #17 Akira Yamaoka - Heavens Night
    • #18 Nobuo Uematsu - Spiran Scenery (Unplugged)
    • #19 Rush - Time Stand Still
    • ^^^NONE OF THE ABOVE^^^
  2. 2. ***Watch the Mashup Video First*** to Hear all the Contestants Songs! Which songs did you like the most? Multiple choices are allowed

• #20 Clint Mansell - Leaving Earth
    • #21 Kayin - The Light Of Etro
    • #22 Scorpions - Wind Of Change
    • #23 Noriyuki Iwadare Godot - The Fragrance Of Coffee
    • #24 Owl City- Vanilla Twilight
    • #25 Yoko Shimomura - Dearly Beloved
    • #26 Nicola Piovani - La Vita e Belle
    • #27 Toshio Masuda - Sadness And Sorrow
    • ^^^NONE OF THE ABOVE^^^
  3. 3. What should be the "Loose Song Limitation" of Official PSNP Song Vote XVIII ***NO*** Multiple Choice

• No Loose Song Limitation! (Every Song Vote with an 8 Will Have "No Limitation", Don't Question it :P)
    • No Loose Song Limitation! (Every Song Vote with an 8 Will Have "No Limitation", Don't Question it :P)

Guess who doesn't like this thread appearing near the bottom of the "My Content" page?

Yup me. BUUUUUUUUUUUUUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMP.

Beethoven had a great early lead. Didn't even notice it slip into a second place tie.

After looking at the database I was kinda surprised to see that there were only 2 first place winners that came from games.

Could this be my first win?

Yes, it may very well be.

Meanwhile I'm in a tie for last place again, which would make the 5th SV in a row I've placed in the bottom 3, and 7 out of 9 SVs I've participated in where I placed in the bottom 3.

I'll have to check the Database to make sure, but the the moment I'm inclined to believe that I've got the most poor placings of anyone in SV history.

I'm not griping about it - I don't really care what place I get as long as I can expose you to my music - buy y'all need some better taste in music :P :P 

Edited by MrSwagtwiceover
  • Like 1

finally voted... I actually intended to vote on last day to avoid seeing the result but oh well... strange thing about this time is familiarity on the song doesn't matter and might even be disadvantage for me since I find the song I am familiar me a bit sad rather than calming... >_<

• Like 1

Guess who doesn't like this thread appearing near the bottom of the "My Content" page?

Yup me. BUUUUUUUUUUUUUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMP.

Beethoven had a great early lead. Didn't even notice it slip into a second place tie.

After looking at the database I was kinda surprised to see that there were only 2 first place winners that came from games.

Wait what!?

*goes to check the results*

Oh hell no! I will not be placed for second again!

*deletes votes and recasts votes*

EDIT:  @Dragon If I am able to get first song post in the next SV, and you get last song post, do you want to make a trade?

Edited by GarciaFever
  • Like 1

Only 49 voters? Can we make that change?

Btw was away for a while sorry, sisters dog got out on my watch on Sunday. Been very very hectic with the driving and the insane(in a good way) amount of calls I've gotten from him being spotted.

In the end we got him today! :D

So let's get some votes in celebration of Fonzies return!!

https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/gnjLNSRkbTkFa9D3w8scx_g-qWidXoyWJR0Ye1YnudJE=w2632-h1756-no

Only 49 voters? Can we make that change?

Btw was away for a while sorry, sisters dog got out on my watch on Sunday. Been very very hectic with the driving and the insane(in a good way) amount of calls I've gotten from him being spotted.

In the end we got him today! :D

So let's get some votes in celebration of Fonzies return!!

https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/gnjLNSRkbTkFa9D3w8scx_g-qWidXoyWJR0Ye1YnudJE=w2632-h1756-no

Congrats with finding him. Where did he run off to? Your sister should really buy a collar with a tracking device.

• Like 1