Disgaea 5: Alliance of Vengeance Trophy List Discussion

Well this trophy list may be a bit easier than D2. I check The japanese version of D2 and 5 plat rate and turns out the plat rate for Disgaea 5 is 12% while D2 is at 10%.  Who knows if its easy or not. Cant underestimate a game by its plat rate.. >_>

D2 was way too easy, I was actually hoping this one would be a little harder to keep me playing longer. :P

Hmm... I'm getting the strangest feeling of déjà vu right now... confused-onion-head-emoticon.gif?1292862 Oh yeah! I pretty much said the exact same thing in Damon's other topic. lol1-onion-head-emoticon.gif?1292862512

Well this trophy list may be a bit easier than D2. I check The japanese version of D2 and 5 plat rate and turns out the plat rate for Disgaea 5 is 12% while D2 is at 10%.  Who knows if its easy or not. Cant underestimate a game by its plat rate.. >_>

It'll probably be grindier and more time-consuming than D2.  If you go down to the bottom of D5's list, you'll see the return of the "deal 10 billion damage" trophy and that takes a fair amount of time to build up to.  Disgaea D2 was missing that particular task.