Need sugestion for new games or series for my whishlist

DocVoltacon

Hi there, well since I started to work last week I need to expand my Ps3 games and spare money for the Ps4, so since the payment is good I need you help to suggest games or series.

The god new I not picky on kind I like all genre except sport games, so I hope you guy give alot of name so can expend my whishlist of gaming I also acepted games on PS Store and Ps4.

Thx alot for helping me on expand my libary. 

Edited by DocVoltacon

I'd recommend Ni no Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch and the Tales series. Both play similarly to the Kingdom Hearts games (if you enjoyed what you played of the second one) and would be a good sort of intro into the JRPG genre since it seems like you haven't played many of them. If you don't mind games with no trophies I'd recommend also looking into the Shin Megami Tensei series and/or the Persona series (Persona 4 Golden actually has trophies, but it doesn't seem like you have a Vita) in the classics section of the PS Store, they're also great JRPG series.

You already have Metal Gear Solid 4 and Metal Gear Rising so it wouldn't hurt to get the rest of the Metal Gear games too.

For ps4 I can only recommend "The Order 1886" so far, as I haven't played that many ps4 games yet and out of the ones I played, that one is by far the best.

Regarding the ps3 however, I'll suggest a bunch more... Some have ps4 versions as well though.

• Murdered Soul Suspect
  • Prototype 2
  • The Darkness 2
  • Borderlands
  • God of War 3
  • Dead Space
  • Resident Evil 5
  • Mafia 2
  • Beyond: Two Souls
  • Demon's Souls
  • Game of Thrones and Tales from the Borderlands by Telltale

• The Witch and the Hundred Knight - Good game, but it can be kinda buggy. There's a PS4 re-release with new modes coming out. So get that version. Hopefully all the problems in the PS3 version will be fixed.

Vanquish - Not played, but seen it and have only heard good things about this title.

Enslaved: Odyssey to the West - Great game, kinda underrated. Should definitely check it out

Grim Fandango: Remastered - Awesome game, lots of great humor and an amazing art style. I highly recommend this game.

Guacamelee - The Regular or the Super Turbo Championship Edition. Both versions are good, and have their own unique trophy sets. 

Demon's Souls - I enjoy this game and plan to plat it someday.

Bionic Commando - Underrated and difficult at times. But I like this game a lot.

X-Men Origins: Wolverine - A movie-licensed game that's good? Yes indeed, this game is far superior to that travesty of a movie and definitely worth your hard earned money.

Bastion - I just love this game. Go buy it and play it.

Transistor - Same as Bastion, love it. Go buy and play it.

Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Awesome and massive game, with so much to do 8D.

Fallout 3/New Vegas - Both awesome games.

Asura's Wrath - Buy this game and all its DLC. This game is definitely worth playing and 100% Completing.

WET - Decent game, I suggest giving it a try.

• Like 1