Platinum Rain Day - Ended

Do you like Dragon Ball Z, Naruto, One Piece, and JoJo? Check out the Project Platinum Shonen Jump.

Hakoom is a trophy hunter who is legendary in his work - he's acquired as of now 44,476 trophies and has completed 1477. He's the highest on the leader boards at only 2% to Level 143. I just guessed at his platinum count last time, but after checking his site, he actually has platinums in 1078 games, a little higher than I had guessed. Don't believe me, check out his site on the Trophy Leaders site to see for yourself!

Hakoom is a shared account, so it's multiple people that are contributing to it.

Here is my list of games 

• Lego Batman 2 (vita) - 0/32 Trophies (0%)
  • The Last of Us (ps3) - 0/24 Trophies (0%)
  • MLB 15 (vita) - 0/19 Trophies (0%)
  • Assassin's Creed II - 0/51 Trophies (0%)
  • Smart As - 0/29 Trophies (0%)
  • Jak 3 - 0/47 (0%)
  • Call of Duty: Ghosts - 0/51 Trophies (0%)
  • Battlefield 3 - 0/39 Trophies (0%)
  • Battlefield Bad Company - 44/51 Trophies (88%)
  • Sonic & Allstars Racing TF (ps3) - 46/51 Trophies (72%)
  • Modnation Racers Road Trip - 36/47 Trophies (57%)
  • Madden NFL 11 - 6/25 Trophies (14%)
  • Quantum of Solace - 26/51 Trophies (42%)
  • Jak II - 18/41 Trophies (31%)
  • Infamous 2 - 12/52 Trophies (25%)
  • Infamous - 0/50 Trophies (0%)

I might not get them all but I'll get as many as I can

Awesome, I'll add it to the OP. Good luck with Quantom of Solace.

Finally finished the story of Rayman Origins (I can't reveal the ultimate villain or I'd spoil the game but I was surprised!) and got eight skull teeth, got two more trophies to get to 40%, thought I am confused - how can 25/40 be 40%? That's has to be 60% at least. :unsure:

Anyways, I'm going to go on a limb and add Broken Age (PS Plus version) to the list to replace one of the Kingdom Hearts 1.5 games and bring my total back up to 10. It's going to take a while to get the cash to get any more games but that should push me to completing the games I should be doing, like Birth by Sleep Final Mix. I'll get a plan down and start spending the rest of October working on the trophies I planned out. Good luck getting the trophies for Jak 2 and Jak 3, jka, Those games are brutal with their races. B)

Nice, congrats :yay:. Trophies have different values: bronze = 15 points, silver = 30, gold = 90, and platinum = 180. So if you get 2 golds, your completion percentage goes up a lot.

Hey is it too late to join this? I was thinking it over for the last week if I wanted like to join, I decide I will like to join in.

Great, welcome to the event :highfive:. Have you already decided which games you're going for?

Edited by Dragon-Archon
  • Like 1

So, this is my current list though it may not remain as my final one as some of these would depend on luck or practice and I may not actually have enough time for all of these so I may end up switching to some shorter games later on.

I chose 5 games as examples of Things I Don't Like In Video Games (ex. non-stacking difficulty trophies) and 5 games as examples of Things I Like In Video Games:

Examples of TIDLIVG

1. Kingdom Hearts Re: Chain of Memories HD - 36/48 - 71 % (this will hopefully be platinum #255 = FF)
  2. Mortal Kombat vs DC Universe - 23/43 - 58 % (this is the one most likely to be switched as I'm not that good at it so I'll probably have to think of a TIDLIVG replacement for this later)
  3. Tearaway Unfolded - 20/35 - 35 %
  4. Metal Gear Solid 4 - 32/34 - 91 %
  5. Nat Geo Quiz! Wild Life - 41/48 - 81 % (including DLC for count)

Examples of TILIVG:

1. Steins;Gate (Vita) (EU) - 0/42 - 0 %
  2. Lego Dimensions (PS4) - 5/48 - 6 % (including DLC for count)
  3. Pier Solar and the Great Architects (PS4) - 33/38 - 78 % (this will hopefully be platinum #250)
  4. BioShock Infinite - 47/81 - 55 % (including DLC for count)
  5. Risen 3: Titan Lords Enhanced Edition - 20/53 - 31 %
Edited by zadorvp
  • Like 3

Hey Dragon! My first UPDATE (finally) ^_^

1. GOW: Ghost of Sparta - 97% (34/36) - Ready to plat
  1. Thief - 50%
  2. Deadly Premonition - 8%
  3. inFamous - 4%
  4. Spiderman:Shattered Dimensions - 72%
  5. Spec Ops: The LIne - 0%
  6. Sherlock Holmes:Crimes and Punishments - 0%
  7. Alice: Madness Returns - 0%
  8. Ratchet and Clank HD - 0%

And i've added Ratchet and Clank HD as a new game on the list...

Edited by whyfire
  • Like 1

So, this is my current list though it may not remain as my final one as some of these would depend on luck or practice and I may not actually have enough time for all of these so I may end up switching to some shorter games later on.

I chose 5 games as examples of Things I Don't Like In Video Games (ex. non-stacking difficulty trophies) and 5 games as examples of Things I Like In Video Games:

Examples of TIDLIVG

1. Kingdom Hearts Re: Chain of Memories HD - 36/48 - 71 % (this will hopefully be platinum #255 = FF)
  2. Mortal Kombat vs DC Universe - 23/43 - 58 % (this is the one most likely to be switched as I'm not that good at it so I'll probably have to think of a TIDLIVG replacement for this later)
  3. Tearaway Unfolded - 20/35 - 35 %
  4. Metal Gear Solid 4 - 32/34 - 91 %
  5. Nat Geo Quiz! Wild Life - 41/48 - 81 % (including DLC for count)

Examples of TILIVG:

1. Steins;Gate (Vita) (EU) - 0/42 - 0 %
  2. Lego Dimensions (PS4) - 5/48 - 6 % (including DLC for count)
  3. Pier Solar and the Great Architects (PS4) - 33/38 - 78 % (this will hopefully be platinum #250)
  4. BioShock Infinite - 47/81 - 55 % (including DLC for count)
  5. Risen 3: Titan Lords Enhanced Edition - 20/53 - 31 %

Awesome, you're finally going for the KH Chain of Memories plat. That'll be another we have in common :highfive:.

Hey Dragon! My first UPDATE (finally) ^_^

1. GOW: Ghost of Sparta - 97% (34/36) - Ready to plat
  1. Thief - 50%
  2. Deadly Premonition - 8%
  3. inFamous - 4%
  4. Spiderman:Shattered Dimensions - 72%
  5. Spec Ops: The LIne - 0%
  6. Sherlock Holmes:Crimes and Punishments - 0%
  7. Alice: Madness Returns - 0%
  8. Ratchet and Clank HD - 0%

And i've added Ratchet and Clank HD as a new game on the list...

Yay finally :dance:. I'll add it to the OP.

Dragon I finally have one platinum ready to pop on January 1st :D

Metal Gear Solid V The Phantom Pain - 96% 41/43 trophies :D .... All I need to do is collect one flower to complete all the mission tasks trophy :D

Amazing, nicely done :yay:.

• Like 1

Awesome, you're finally going for the KH Chain of Memories plat. That'll be another we have in common :highfive:.

That's the plan, but we'll see how things go as November and December come around. Real life could ruin my plans quickly.

P.S. Almost left the replies you wrote to whyfire and Razza in that quote, which would have made it look like you gave me three separate complimentary (of sorts) replies :P

Alright since i havent made a list yet ill try make one for the few that i atleast want to finish, hopefully this will help to get me motivated to clear my backlog :D

1. Sword Art Online Re: Hollow Fragment - 11/55
  2. Sword Art Online Hollow Fragment - 8/54
  3. Sword Art Online: Lost Song - 0/43
  4. Infinity Runner - 48/56
  5. Senran Kagura bon appetit! (Hanzo x Crimson Squad) - 8/33
  6. WRC 4 FIA World Rally Championship - 4/51
  7. DreamWorks Super Star Kartz - 35/48
  8. Ben 10 Galactic Racing - 5/51
  9. Rugby 15 Vita - 13/20
  10. Rugby 15 Ps3 - 0/21

Thats about it for now, ill probably add more ^^

Edited by HcG Clawz

Alright since i havent made a list yet ill try make one for the few that i atleast want to finish, hopefully this will help to get me motivated to clear my backlog :D

9. Rugby 15 Vita - 13/20
  10. Rugby 15 Ps3 - 0/21

That's a lot of SAO :P

Already pre ordered Lost Song like 2 months ago only 1 more month to wait Yay! :D

And when i started SAO on the PS4 and started understanding the game it became so addicting and fun so just thought i should get them both lol. But then again they both take like 100-150 hours so its going to take some time :P

Already pre ordered Lost Song like 2 months ago only 1 more month to wait Yay! :D

And when i started SAO on the PS4 and started understanding the game it became so addicting and fun so just thought i should get them both lol. But then again they both take like 100-150 hours so its going to take some time :P

Yeah i have the original game in my backlog... Sadly i jumped the gun and bought the asian version when it came out before it got its localisation. So i'm stuck with the terrible english translations :|

That's the plan, but we'll see how things go as November and December come around. Real life could ruin my plans quickly.

P.S. Almost left the replies you wrote to whyfire and Razza in that quote, which would have made it look like you gave me three separate complimentary (of sorts) replies :P

Yeah I know that all too well :|.

Lol :lol:, I sometimes forget to remove replies that are directed to other people when quoting someone.

9. Rugby 15 Vita - 13/20
  10. Rugby 15 Ps3 - 0/21

Awesome list, I especially like seeing all those SAO games. Planning on starting Hollow Fragment after this event is over.

Luckily there isn't a thing like too much SAO :awesome:.

im going to have to forfit out the compitition. Between my wife and 2 beautiful daughter and metal gear solid i dont have the time to compete. Happy hunting. Plus fallout 4 is just around the corner i diff wont have time. Enjoy

Ok, have fun with the family and Fallout 4.

Update  :D  3/10

God of War II 33/35 (97%) Ready to plat

Awesome, congrats :yay:.

Yeah i have the original game in my backlog... Sadly i jumped the gun and bought the asian version when it came out before it got its localisation. So i'm stuck with the terrible english translations :|

That's not the PSVita version in the PS Store, right? Because I'm going to get that one.

• Like 1

Awesome list, I especially like seeing all those SAO games. Planning on starting Hollow Fragment after this event is over.

Luckily there isn't a thing like too much SAO :awesome:.

Yhea Hollow Fragment is pretty good, although its really slow trophy wise :P  I have 40 hours of in game time and only got 11 trophies. And even Terror almost got 100 hours of in game time and has 17 trophies lol. But yhea definitely great game.

And there's never too much SAO   B)

Yhea Hollow Fragment is pretty good, although its really slow trophy wise :P  I have 40 hours of in game time and only got 11 trophies. And even Terror almost got 100 hours of in game time and has 17 trophies lol. But yhea definitely great game.

And there's never too much SAO   B)

Wow, it seems on par with SO4 trophy-wise  :blink: .

Did you hear about the SAO movie?

SAO takes about 150 hours so still not as much as SO4 lol

I know almost everything SAO related on day 1 :ninja: So yes i knew about it and im really hyped :D Same thing with the new SAO game coming out next year

SAO takes about 150 hours so still not as much as SO4 lol

I know almost everything SAO related on day 1 :ninja: So yes i knew about it and im really hyped :D Same thing with the new SAO game coming out next year

I meant it as in: SO4's trophies also take a long while to unlock ;).

Oh right, I forgot who I'm dealing with :D. I'm hoping season 3 will be teased at the end of the movie, just like season 2 was in the special recap movie.

Is there any difference between SAO: HF on Vita and PS4? Trophy wise?

The silver trophy for reaching lvl 150 from the PSVita version is a bronze in the PS4 version and requires you to reach lvl 200. Besides that there's a new bronze too.

• Like 2

Theres an SAO movie?!?! *Googles*

On topic: I might have to replace a few RPGs on my list since I've barely had any time for gaming recently. I'm looking through my PS+ backlog for some candidates.

PS4 has 1 extra trophy and on the PS4 you need to get level 200 where as on vita you need 150

The silver trophy for reaching lvl 150 from the PSVita version is a bronze in the PS4 version and requires you to reach lvl 200. Besides that there's a new bronze too.

Oh, thanks! I'm really into anime, so might as well try the game :)

So I was very busy over the weekend and have a pretty big update for you. (Busy trophy wize)

Broken Age - 98%  43/45 Rdy to Plat        All I left was a trophy as soon as you start as shay for rejecting every cereal option.

Uncharted: Drake's Fortune Remastered - 88%  49/54  Rdy to plat     I would like to get the trophy for brutal and the speed run but I'm gunna get my other plats first

Assassin's Creed III Liberation - 37%  18/45

Uncharted 2: Among Thieves Remastered - 9%   7/53  I'm off work tomorrow so gunna tackle it then.

So that make 5 Plats Ready now. I'm think I might just pull off this 10 plats thing.

• Like 1