Platinum Rain Day - Ended

You don't have to, as far as I know. The requirements are having Empress maxed and defeating all the optional bosses before 3/20. Marie's dungeon is only a requirement for the Golden Ending.

You also have to be on route to the True Ending, which requires you to talk to all of the characters you maxed Social Links with. Of course, I don't know if Marie counts or not but I'd rather not take chances.

Dragon-Archon, I'd like to give this update: Ratchet and Clank: A Crack In Time is now ALMOST ready to plat at 88%. (33/37) I just have three trophies to get for Platinum:

1. The aforementioned Blaster Runs Hot trophy(which I tried to get this morning but failed, though I DID get to 9450 points, if only I hadn't wasted all my extra lives trying to rescue civilians... I don't have anyone who could help me do two-player but thanks for the advice, just have to try a zillion times until the game begs for mercy and gives me the points)
  2. The Challenge Mode Run - I'll save that for a special day, maybe my Extra-Life game day this Saturday, as I want to take a sabbatical with another game before going through the entire story again. (I do plan on skipping all the Time Puzzles as the only reward you get for doing them is bolts which I could farm for. Once I get the Omega RYNO5, the bosses will all be cake. ^_^)
  3. And finally, visiting the Insomniac Museum.

I say this game is ready to plat - two of these unclaimed trophies will disappear by either my birthday(December 6) or Christmas, so I'll have one trophy to get before then.

That leaves three more games to get to almost-plat. I know Ratchet and Clank: Into the Nexus will have to be one(after all, it's the end of the series and I haven't touched it ever since I bought it) and I'm going to spend some time to get Broken Age up there as well. The third is still a mystery to me. Here are the games I own so far besides the ones I have worked on:

For the PS3:

• Kingdom Hearts 1.5 Remix (Kingdom Hearts Final Mix and Kingdom Hearts re:Chain of Memories, the former is 40% done, the latter not even past 10%.)
  • Kingdom Hearts 2.5 Remix (Kingdom Heats II Final Mix and Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep Final Mix, the roles are reversed - former only has one trophy to its name but the latter has 66% done, and even cleared Critical Mode there.)
  • Hyperdimension Neptunia
  • Hyperdimension Neptunia Victory (which I won't play until I completed MK-II, I hate completing games out of order)
  • Ni No Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch (got to the Sea Cow and have a few trophies)

For the Vita:

• Disgaea 3: Absence of Detention (not even cleared Chapter 1 yet)
  • Persona 4 Golden (need to finish the True Ending and get all the rest in New Game+)
  • Rayman Origins (need to defeat the boss of the Land of the Livid Dead and get all the collectibles)
  • Final Fantasy X Remaster (just have one trophy to its name, the one for getting an Al Bhed primer, I haven't even reached Besaid yet)

And for the PS4, I have two downloaded games - LittleBigPlanet 3 from a code I got with the PS4 and Super Meat Boy from PS Plus, which I feel is going to be impossible to Plat with my current mindset since it's a platform hell. I also have $21 to play around with.

Any advice would be appreciated. Please PM me with the advice so you don't inflate this thread with pointless posts.

#9 is ready Dead Nation (vita) - Done 33/35. Was planning on leaving the destroy 500 cars as last but i messed up and it popped right on my next to last run of the last mission. So i'll have to leave the gold trophy as last :/ (need to kill about ~500 more zombies till i hit the 53k) It will be the third time i'll get this platinum :P 

• Like 3

You also have to be on route to the True Ending, which requires you to talk to all of the characters you maxed Social Links with. Of course, I don't know if Marie counts or not but I'd rather not take chances.

Marie does not count for the True Ending at all. She only adds the Golden Epilogue.

#9 is ready Dead Nation (vita) - Done 33/35. Was planning on leaving the destroy 500 cars as last but i messed up and it popped right on my next to last run of the last mission. So i'll have to leave the gold trophy as last :/ (need to kill about ~500 more zombies till i hit the 53k) It will be the third time i'll get this platinum :P

You must love you some Dead Nation. Getting the platinum 3 times means you have killed over 160,000 zombies. That's a lot of zombies.

And 3x too many Mouths killed or whatever those annoying enemies that scream are called.

Edited by MStalker58

You must love you some Dead Nation. Getting the platinum 3 times means you have killed over 160,000 zombies. That's a lot of zombies.

And 3x too many Mouths killed or whatever those annoying enemies that scream are called.

It's a fun game and i couldn't help myself from buying all the versions when they were on sale in the store :P Although i did get the PS4 version for free with ps+.

Edited by Zone Hunter

So let me get this straight: while i've been "absent" from this thread, there's only 3 people that are ready to platinum 10 games on New Years (including me)?

With 2 months left at the time of that post, yeah there were already 3 people who met the minumum requirement. But let's not forget you had a huge headstart with around 10 plats ready because you wanted to make Mugen Souls plat #100 ;).

1Sf36974.png

LEGO star wars 47/49 READY!

Awesome, congrats :yay:.

Dragon-Archon, I'd like to give this update: Ratchet and Clank: A Crack In Time is now ALMOST ready to plat at 88%. (33/37) I just have three trophies to get for Platinum:

1. The aforementioned Blaster Runs Hot trophy(which I tried to get this morning but failed, though I DID get to 9450 points, if only I hadn't wasted all my extra lives trying to rescue civilians... I don't have anyone who could help me do two-player but thanks for the advice, just have to try a zillion times until the game begs for mercy and gives me the points)
  2. The Challenge Mode Run - I'll save that for a special day, maybe my Extra-Life game day this Saturday, as I want to take a sabbatical with another game before going through the entire story again. (I do plan on skipping all the Time Puzzles as the only reward you get for doing them is bolts which I could farm for. Once I get the Omega RYNO5, the bosses will all be cake. ^_^)
  3. And finally, visiting the Insomniac Museum.

I say this game is ready to plat - two of these unclaimed trophies will disappear by either my birthday(December 6) or Christmas, so I'll have one trophy to get before then.

Ok, let me know when you get 2 more trophies and I'll change it to "ready to plat".

#9 is ready Dead Nation (vita) - Done 33/35. Was planning on leaving the destroy 500 cars as last but i messed up and it popped right on my next to last run of the last mission. So i'll have to leave the gold trophy as last :/ (need to kill about ~500 more zombies till i hit the 53k) It will be the third time i'll get this platinum :P

Nice, congrats :yay:. Back to 9 plats again :D.

• Like 2

ok time for an update. can't be loosing my number 1 spot with the most plats rdy you know lol.

Wolfenstein: The New Order (PS4) -  97%  49/51  RDY To Plat

Rainbow Moon  - 21%  14/53

Resistance: Burning Skies  -  9%  1/25  wanted to get that online trophy out of the way first and let me tell you it took me 5 hours to find a match. and no that is not an exaderation.

More plats to come soon!

Edited by Fozzyabear

ok time for an update. can't be loosing my number 1 spot with the most plats rdy you know lol.

Wolfenstein: The New Order (PS4) -  97%  49/51  RDY To Plat

Rainbow Moon  - 21%  14/53

Resistance: Burning Skies  -  9%  1/25  wanted to get that online trophy out of the way first and let me tell you it took me 5 hours to find a match. and no that is not an exaderation.

More plats to come soon!

Awesome, congrats :yay:. You're now back at the #1 spot.

Edited by Dragon-Archon

Update:

1. KZ Mercernary (34/53) 60%

2. Battlefield 4 (57/68) 78%

3. Saints Row: The third (79/81) 99% Ready to plat.

4. NFS: Most Wanted (30/61) 40%

5. Aliens: Colonial Marines (59/61) 97% Ready to plat.

6. Mortal Kombat X (50/61) 75%

7. KZ Shadow Fall (36/47) 76%

8. Minecraft (49/51) 97% Ready to plat.

9. Dead Space 3 (56/59) 89% Ready to plat.

10. Motorstorm RC (3/32) 4%

Hey Dragon, here's my new plat ready - The Walking Dead S1 :) I left two trophies till plat just in case i don't pop platinum on accident. I'll just have to wait 2 months to see what happened at the end, although i kinda already know...

• GOW: Ghost of Sparta - 97% (34/36) - Ready to plat
  • Sherlock Holmes:Crimes and Punishments - 96% (23/25) - Ready to plat
  • LA Noire - 98% (59/61) - Ready to plat
  • Deadly Premonition: The Director's Cut - 97% (58/60) - Ready to plat
  • The Walking Dead Season 1 - 90% (46/49) - Ready to plat
  • Ratchet and Clank HD - 1% (1/35)
  • Thief - 50% (27/38)
  • inFamous - 4% (3/50)
  • Spiderman Shattered Dimensions - 72% (34/43)
  • Alice Madness Returns - 0%
  • The Wolf Among Us - 0%
  • South Park The Stick of Truth - 0%
Edited by whyfire
  • Like 3

Time for an update and some changes

• Buzz!: Quiz TV - 23/25 (91%) - Ready to plat
  • Minecraft (PS3) - 49/51 (93%) - Ready to plat
  • LEGO Batman 3 9/71 9%
  • Borderlands 2 - 58/70 72%
  • Assassin's Creed: Revelations - 55/70 (81%) - Ready to plat
  • PS All-Stars Battle Royale - 54/56 98% Ready to plat
  • Rainbow Moon - 43/53 71%
  • Lego Lord of the Rings - 8/49 11%
  • Tales From the Borderlands - 14/36 (20%)
  • Sly Cooper and The Thievius Raccoonus 8/36 19%
  • Sherlock Holmes: Crimes and Punishments - 23/35 (96%) - Ready to plat

Okay, Dragon, I will be doing the challenge mode run tomorrow for National Game Day on my 24-hour gaming marathon (breaks only to eat, shower and use the toilet) as well as work on other games. I might go to Gamestop today to pick up another game to quick-plat because I have $20 from grocery savings. If that falls through, I still have Rayman Origins Vita - I got the last Skull Tooth on the 3rd (that last Tricky Treasure was a breath of fresh air after the 9th) and checked out Land of the Livid Dead - protip, do NOT go to your start menu when you get the tooth, you'll lose the progress! All I need now are all the speed trophies(which will be a pain) and the relics and a few more medallions in the Moody Clouds area and cleaning up other medallions elsewhere. If I get my remaining four games ready to play by Thanksgiving, I will try to work on Rayman Origins for an 11th. ;)

Right now I am taking a break to prepare for National Game Day's marathon, which means a few naps to conserve my energy. If anyone wants to check out my Extra-Life page, go to this link, as it's the last call before tomorrow to help me raise some cash for Children's Network. (I apologize for plugging Extra-Life so much but I have yet to get any money raised.)

My Extra-Life Page, please support me!

Dragon, I apologize if this was a plug.

UPDATE

hitman contracts 32 %

Updated.

Update:

1. KZ Mercernary (34/53) 60%

2. Battlefield 4 (57/68) 78%

3. Saints Row: The third (79/81) 99% Ready to plat.

4. NFS: Most Wanted (30/61) 40%

5. Aliens: Colonial Marines (59/61) 97% Ready to plat.

6. Mortal Kombat X (50/61) 75%

7. KZ Shadow Fall (36/47) 76%

8. Minecraft (49/51) 97% Ready to plat.

9. Dead Space 3 (56/59) 89% Ready to plat.

10. Motorstorm RC (3/32) 4%

Nice work, you made a lot of progress since your last update :yay:.

Hey Dragon, here's my new plat ready - The Walking Dead S1 :) I left two trophies till plat just in case i don't pop platinum on accident. I'll just have to wait 2 months to see what happened at the end, although i kinda already know...

• GOW: Ghost of Sparta - 97% (34/36) - Ready to plat
  • Sherlock Holmes:Crimes and Punishments - 96% (23/25) - Ready to plat
  • LA Noire - 98% (59/61) - Ready to plat
  • Deadly Premonition: The Director's Cut - 97% (58/60) - Ready to plat
  • The Walking Dead Season 1 - 90% (46/49) - Ready to plat
  • Ratchet and Clank HD - 1% (1/35)
  • Thief - 50% (27/38)
  • inFamous - 4% (3/50)
  • Spiderman Shattered Dimensions - 72% (34/43)
  • Alice Madness Returns - 0%
  • The Wolf Among Us - 0%
  • South Park The Stick of Truth - 0%

Congrats, that is some serious dedication :yay:.

Time for an update and some changes

• Buzz!: Quiz TV - 23/25 (91%) - Ready to plat
  • Minecraft (PS3) - 49/51 (93%) - Ready to plat
  • LEGO Batman 3 9/71 9%
  • Borderlands 2 - 58/70 72%
  • Assassin's Creed: Revelations - 55/70 (81%) - Ready to plat
  • PS All-Stars Battle Royale - 54/56 98% Ready to plat
  • Rainbow Moon - 43/53 71%
  • Lego Lord of the Rings - 8/49 11%
  • Tales From the Borderlands - 14/36 (20%)
  • Sly Cooper and The Thievius Raccoonus 8/36 19%
  • Sherlock Holmes: Crimes and Punishments - 23/35 (96%) - Ready to plat

Awesome, congrats :yay:.

Okay, Dragon, I will be doing the challenge mode run tomorrow for National Game Day on my 24-hour gaming marathon (breaks only to eat, shower and use the toilet) as well as work on other games. 

Ok, good luck. You might be lucky tomorrow and get 10,000 points in My Blaster Runs Hot :D. Which games are you planning to play during those 24 hours?

• Like 1

Please take Ratchet and Clank: A Crack in Time off the list. After an hour at attempting to do My Blaster Runs Really Really Hot, my blaster just ran cold as ice - I am too frustrated to get that trophy. I never get past 8000 points because I run into those #$@*!$* bombs or tanks swarm me and I'm gang-banged and run out of lives. I'm going to have to do that two-player and see if someone can help me. Either way, I know I won't be able to get that stupid trophy in one day, much less two months, so I think I would rather just find another game to take its place. I'm going to just start up Into the Nexus (in 12 hours - I don't think I can stand that freaking Captain Qwark and his rigged game again for a looooong time). :angry::spank::shakefist:

And I was so close too! I'm sorry. :(

One Piece Pirate Warriors is primed and ready captain

Please take Ratchet and Clank: A Crack in Time off the list. After an hour at attempting to do My Blaster Runs Really Really Hot, my blaster just ran cold as ice - I am too frustrated to get that trophy. I never get past 8000 points because I run into those #$@*!$* bombs or tanks swarm me and I'm gang-banged and run out of lives.

DONT GIVE UP. IF I CAN DO IT, THEN SO CAN YOU!

No, seriously, I was shit at MBRH xD

Lightning Returns is now at 88%! (39/43)

I just need to upgrade accessories and defeat Aeronite. I'll leave edit garb color as the last trophy.

(Finally, a game where I don't leave a gold as the last one)

Edited by jantrick2

Update!

Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair - 97% (Plat ready)

Prince of Persia: Sands of Time - 93% (Plat ready)

Ratchet and Clank 3: Up Your Arsenal - 6%

Heh, the list has really derailed from the one I've laid out at the start of this event.

Edited by NetEntity