PSN Animated Flash Sale (North America)

Kishnabe

They really aren't that bad if you practice the challenges which are very fun to play. I've won several daily challenges so it's certainly doable to get golds/diamonds :P

Even if you can manage to win a gold cup for every daily and weekly challenge, you could only win 20 points a day, and 20 a week.

That a grand total of 160 points every week... When you need about 2000 points to reach the final level, it means that even being a very decent player, it takes about 3 month of DAILY play just for the 2 last trophies.

I really loved the game, but that kind of grind really made me hate it. It took me 10 days to 100% the game, then i dropped the game for about a year before i was strong enough to begin that kind of grind :D.

This is the worst type of trophy in my opinion, not because you have to play a lot (i don't mind having to play 200 hours to get a plat). What bothers me is that you have to play EVERY SINGLE DAY for 3 month straight..

You supported Nepbudget, be glad! :D

Damn, if this was in EU, I probably would give up and buy Omega Neps... but I still want the LE xD Iffy store sadly still have them in stock xD

Wait, aren't US games playable by any account on the PS4? You could just setup a US ps4 account, get a $20 psn code, add it to the account, buy Omega Neps, and then switch to your main account, and play it? (Obviously this doesn't help if you want physical)

On another note, I really need to finish my guide for Omega soon, because everyone loves Rin (Riho Iida) as center xD

Wait, aren't US games playable by any account on the PS4? You could just setup a US ps4 account, get a $20 psn code, add it to the account, buy Omega Neps, and then switch to your main account, and play it? (Obviously this doesn't help if you want physical)

On another note, I really need to finish my guide for Omega soon, because everyone loves Rin (Riho Iida) as center xD

Yea, I can do that, but since it requires many thingies, but I still want the physical one xD

If it came to EU it would be worth enough :D