SuperCharged Trophy List -BOOM!

NerdRage04

Isn't this game required to spend waves of money in figures?

I read somewhere that Sony made it so that you don't have to buy additional peripherals to plat games. So no, you don't need to buy extra figures, only the starter pack.

I really hope the PS3 and PS4 versions share trophy lists. I don't want to buy it a second time... :(

Isn't this game required to spend waves of money in figures?

required? noooo , every single Skylander game is Plat-able without buying extra stuff. ....  but it gets so much easier with more figures ^^  .

If you really want some elements (fire ,water etc) , than buy some old figures , they frequently on sale.

Only trophy I was worried about was the one for winning a race on every difficulty level.  Looks like one guy has popped it, and mere minutes after popping the trophy for winning a race on any difficulty.  Hopefully that means it shouldn't be an issue. 

Not sure what gold emblems are, though.  Guess we'll find out tomorrow.  :D

Edited by kiskiboy97

Only trophy I was worried about was the one for winning a race on every difficulty level.  Looks like one guy has popped it, and mere minutes after popping the trophy for winning a race on any difficulty.  Hopefully that means it shouldn't be an issue. 

Not sure what gold emblems are, though.  Guess we'll find out tomorrow.  :D

After looking at the times in which he earned the trophies, something doesn't seem right. If you look at the date at which he earned the trophies for beating the story on any difficulty and beating the story on Nightmare difficulty, it appears as though he earned them both within a few seconds from each other.

Now in every Skylanders game that i've played (and still own), in order to unlock Nightmare difficulty, you had to beat the game once. Going by the trophies that this individual has earned, are you telling me that Nightmare difficulty is automatically unlocked from the start? If so, why hasn't this feature been implemented in any of the previous installments?

I wouldn't necessarily say that is true about not needing to buy extra figures. It might be for the rare gamer, but the trap team game sure didn't seen that way.

I made it all the way to the final Kaos boss fight with 12 skylanders and 8 traps and got my ass handed to me.

They made that game so difficult to complete without either a Kaos trap that was nearly impossible to get ahold of, or a boat load of figures.

I'll wait to see what nightmare mode is like in this one and if its as ridiculous as Trap Team.

They'll probably only release half of the figures right away anyways which is also another reason to wait.

Edited by jorgeammo

I wouldn't necessarily say that is true about not needing to buy extra figures. It might be for the rare gamer, but the trap team game sure didn't seen that way.

I made it all the way to the final Kaos boss fight with 12 skylanders and 8 traps and got my ass handed to me.

They made that game so difficult to complete without either a Kaos trap that was nearly impossible to get ahold of, or a boat load of figures.

I'll wait to see what nightmare mode is like in this one and if its as ridiculous as Trap Team.

They'll probably only release have of the figures right away anyways which is also another reason to wait.

Which figures did you use to beat Kaos with? Because for me, I had no problem on Nightmare with Trigger Happy, Ghost Roaster (the one with the chain for a tail, which I hope I got his name right), Spyro, Stealth Elf, and Gill Grunt. All were max level.

Edited by GarciaFever

I was actually having the most success with the traps to be honest. I believe Threatpack was working well for me. Some of the figures I had at max level were Jaw Breaker, Lob Star, Wildfire, Deja Vu, Krypt King, and Wallop. I had a couple of Swap force characters and Giants thrown into the bunch as well Hot Head, Free Ranger, and Rubble Rouser. Then whatever the characters that came with the starter pack.

As much as I enjoy earning the next Platinum I couldn't bring myself to spend another dollar on figures after 8-10 attempts to defeat Kaos.  I would have bought a Kaos trap because I heard people were having success with that, but none were available to be had without purchasing the Legendary Starter Pack.

I got the Platinum for the first three Skylander games no problem, but Trap Team just pissed me off with the Kaos fight. I felt like it was a cheap way to get people to spend more money on toys just to complete Nightmare mode.

After looking at the times in which he earned the trophies, something doesn't seem right. If you look at the date at which he earned the trophies for beating the story on any difficulty and beating the story on Nightmare difficulty, it appears as though he earned them both within a few seconds from each other.

Now in every Skylanders game that i've played (and still own), in order to unlock Nightmare difficulty, you had to beat the game once. Going by the trophies that this individual has earned, are you telling me that Nightmare difficulty is automatically unlocked from the start? If so, why hasn't this feature been implemented in any of the previous installments?

Saw a let's play and can confirm that nightmare mode is unlocked from the start without playing through it on another mode.

So the winning a race on each difficulty is pretty easy.  I just selected racing from the main menu.  You need to choose easy, medium, or hard.  The difference seems to be that you go faster the higher the difficulty, and I actually found hard the easiest of the three. Easy was just moving me too slow and I could never tell if I was doing something wrong or not.  Took two tries on easy to win, then I jumped straight to hard and won, and even though I had all three stars, I had to go back and win on medium to pop the trophy. 

So online is something of a disaster in EU right now. Even when selecting a land race it's telling me the estimated wait time is five minutes. Five mins! For a game that just came out this week!

This 'Ooh, Shiny' trophy is gonna be a paaain in the neck, since you need to do 15 online races for one emblem.... and co-op is required for another emblem.