Rainbow Six: Siege beta codes

sp483

They did not send me my beta code either.. However, what I did to play in the beta was that I pre ordered the game in PS Store, I don't have to pay anything until the game comes out. Just pre order in PS Store for Beta Access and cancel the pre order when the beta is over.

Edited by Viktorx2001

straight from Reddit!

Hello everyone,

The day we've all been waiting for is here.Tthe Rainbow Six Siege Closed Beta has officially begun, and the first wave of invites are already going out. Yesterday we released a blog post giving some information on the current state of the beta and how we would be operating it. We realize there is still some confusion and frustration regarding how access is being granted, and why we're doing it this way.

As you know, we are granting access to the Closed Beta in waves. We obviously want to get you access as quickly as possible (we want you to play and have fun!), but the focus of our testing right now is on player experience flow and matchmaking. By staggering beta access, we can better manage server stability as the player population ramps up, which is crucial to a great experience when the game launches December 1st. We will be addressing load testing at a later date. We've already gathered a lot of incredibly useful data during the last few days of the technical test, and we have many matchmaking improvements in the development pipeline. We expect to make even more progress over the weekend with your help.

Anyone who pre-ordered the game will be receiving their beta activation email today (North American time zone), and we are currently in the process of sending those out. By the end of the day, we will also be sending out invites to a large number of those who had guaranteed access codes redeemed on the website. If you do not receive your invite today please hang tight, we will give an update tomorrow morning.

We're working to get you in the game as quickly as possible so please check your email daily. We're grateful and humbled by your passion to play, and we want to work together so you can have the best experience now and at launch. Thank you for your understanding, we can’t wait to get your feedback once you’re in!

Chase “Electr1cPanda” Straight

just to let you know!

Same here guys, a lot of people are still waiting, ubisoft are really fucking people over.

Yeah, well I got a chance to try it out at friend's. I don't want it anymore :lol: As a tactical shooter it would be pretty cool, but just too many energy drink abusers running in circles with shields and shotguns. So no thank you, not another Call of Duty/Battlefield for me this time.

When it comes to Ubisoft they also have the new Assassin's Creed coming out on october. Hope it's playable on november.