Hi guys (yep, generic topic tittle)

KaosStrife

My name is César, I live on México, I have been playing videogames since my childhood, PlayStation fan since 98...and trophy hunter since about 2 years. I'm married with a girl from Argentina that I met on Ragnarok Online 8 years ago  :)

I have consulted this site since a while and didn't know it had such an active forum, It's been a while since I joined a community, since my days whien I was playing MMORPGs until they respective servers shutdown xD I hope I can get along with you guys.

I find hard to get to know people on PSN since I'm mostly a RPG player, meaning that almost all of my games are offline, so feel free to add me if you need help with some games.

Thanks and Game on!

PSN. KaosStrife

• Like 4

Hello and Welcome to PSNProfiles, I hope you have a wonderfull time here and from what part of Mexico are you from? oh yea and also..............

HailHydraElmo_zps3acd73d4.gif

Thanks Vader, I live on Sonora state, it's south of Arizona on the United States.

Welcome to the forums bro.

Hope you have some fun here :wave:

Certainly I do have fun on every forum I join xD

• Like 2

Which 99% of the times doesn't happen, anyway welcome to PSNProfiles you'll love it here.

Thats because loads of people lie, I know way too many people who didn't know the gender or age of the person they were dating and obviously when they found out trust and everything was completely broken.

Edited by Superbuu3

Welcome! I'm sure you'll like it here. What are some of your favorite games?

Thanks Lamb... well that's a pretty difficult question since I'm mostly a RPG player and each of them are masterpieces on their own, but these are my picks:

RPGs

Final Fantasy VII

Suikoden II

Xenogears

Castlevania Symphony of the Night

TES Skyrim

TES Oblivion

Fallout (series overall)

Borderlands

Chrono Trigger

Super Mario RPG

Grandia

Mega Man Legends (both of them)

Kingdom Hearts (only the PS2 releases)

SMT Persona 3 and 4 golden

Action

Metal Gear Solid (overall series except Revengeance)

Heavy Rain

Last of Us

Beyond two Souls

Etc

Littlebigplanet (overall series)

Zero Scape Virtue's Last Reward

Mega Man X (SNES era only)

Welcome to the forum and congratulations on successfully turning online dating into real life marriage.

xD Yeah, well it was a huge accomplishment and it took about 3 years to make it happen, but I can assure that it's possible :)

Thats because loads of people lie, I know way too many people who didn't know the gender or age of the person they were dating and obviously when they found out trust and everything was completely broken.

Nowadays it's pretty common to find couples on gaming, at least on my circle of friends, it's not easy and you get a lot of comments of close minded people that say it's a waste of time and money since you can find another person in your same city.

Oh also would you guys mind if I add you as friends on PSN, I'm sick of having a lot of unknown people that I met at 1 game that I don't play anymore, I prefer to start filling those places with people I can interact, Thanks!

Edited by KaosStrife

Oh also would you guys mind if I add you as friends on PSN, I'm sick of having a lot of unknown people that I met at 1 game that I don't play anymore, I prefer to start filling those places with people I can interact, Thanks!

If you have a headset definitely, I get impatient playing with people who don't have one or skype or something I need voice chat.

Thanks Lamb... well that's a pretty difficult question since I'm mostly a RPG player and each of them are masterpieces on their own, but these are my picks:

RPGs

Final Fantasy VII

Suikoden II

Xenogears

Castlevania Symphony of the Night

TES Skyrim

TES Oblivion

Fallout (series overall)

Borderlands

Chrono Trigger

Super Mario RPG

Grandia

Mega Man Legends (both of them)

Kingdom Hearts (only the PS2 releases)

SMT Persona 3 and 4 golden

Action

Metal Gear Solid (overall series except Revengeance)

Heavy Rain

Last of Us

Beyond two Souls

Etc

Littlebigplanet (overall series)

Zero Scape Virtue's Last Reward

Mega Man X (SNES era only)

That's a nice variety of games overall! Mind if I ask what was wrong with Revengance?

And of course, you're welcome to add me if you'd like. Feel free to message me as well if you need anything (or just want to talk)  :D

That's a nice variety of games overall! Mind if I ask what was wrong with Revengance?

And of course, you're welcome to add me if you'd like. Feel free to message me as well if you need anything (or just want to talk)  :D

I'm sure that I'm missing a couple of titles but those are on my mind right now

Ah well it's just a thing with my since it's not canon and it breaks the main genre of MGS which it's stealth... and I don't dislike Rayden, but I prefer Big Boss or Solid as a protagonist.

If you have a headset definitely, I get impatient playing with people who don't have one or skype or something I need voice chat.

Sadly not, but I have Skype if we happen to play a common game xD

• Like 1