Xur location for this weekend (25 sept-27)

Trokator

TL:DW: Take the right path, turn right as soon as you reach the hangar.

Titan gloves that gives extra heavy ammo, Hunter gloves that gives extra melee ability (3 knives confirmed?), Light Beyond Nemesis for warlock, 280 Hawkmoon.

Doesn't stack.

Buying the Ruin Wings (Titan) and Sealed Ahamkara Grasps (Hunter). I'll just use legendary marks eventually for the Y2 Hawkmoon and Light Beyond Nemesis.

• Like 1

Just in case you guys didn't see yet/or at all:

http://www.playstationtrophies.org/news/news-17329-Destiny-Hot-Fix-Nerfs-Three-of-Coins--Fixes-Moments-of-Triumph.html

So no more whoring exotics from Three of Coins then...

Thats not entirely true I was running the Strike Playlist last night with a buddy and he was using a 3 coins on every end boss and got 1-2 exotic engrams... He cleaned up on Exotic Primary weapons last night lol. Makes me wonder how high the drop % used to be...

Just in case you guys didn't see yet/or at all:

http://www.playstationtrophies.org/news/news-17329-Destiny-Hot-Fix-Nerfs-Three-of-Coins--Fixes-Moments-of-Triumph.html

So no more whoring exotics from Three of Coins then...

Ahw thats a shame :(:ninja:

Thats not entirely true I was running the Strike Playlist last night with a buddy and he was using a 3 coins on every end boss and got 1-2 exotic engrams... He cleaned up on Exotic Primary weapons last night lol. Makes me wonder how high the drop % used to be...

Well it says that Stike playlist still remains the same. It only got nerfed on quickly doing boss kills like in the missions or court of oryx.

• Like 1

Doesn't stack.

Buying the Ruin Wings (Titan) and Sealed Ahamkara Grasps (Hunter). I'll just use legendary marks eventually for the Y2 Hawkmoon and Light Beyond Nemesis.

I was joking knew it wouldn't stack since I couldn't stack 3 grenades on the warlock either. I only bought those two you mentioned, got the LBN from exotic blueprint and I don't like the Hawkmoon, so didn't bother.

Are you planning on keeping up with Xur every week and posting it here? If so, you should consider having the title changed to exclude the date where could just update this thread every week instead of making a new thread every Friday.

Ohh yep that's a good idea  :D

I will do it Here!