Project Platinum: General info and leaderboard

xZoneHunter

Would something like questionable touch interactions with girls work for a PP (euphemizing a lot)?

Monster Monpiece

Moero Crystal

Moero Chronicles

Criminal Girls

Criminal Girls 2

I forgot, is Omega Labyrinth touch based? I'm probably missing other games as well.

Edit: The first criminal girls might not have touch based because it was made for the PSP. I need to try the game sometime.......

I suggested the "Rubbing The PP" a few pages back ;)

Idea for another PP: The Rubbing PP! It will include the games that make you rub

• Monster Monpiece
  • Criminal Girls
  • Moe Chronicle
  • Moe Chronicle 2
  • Other games i can't think of at the moment

I wouldn't run it because I'm lazy, but it's out there if someone wants to do it

You could call it something like "This PP is for rubbing"

The first criminal girl doesn't have trophy support though. You can do it if you want to. It'll take a while to get up but I hope people enjoy playing with themselves. People should remember to try to last longer too... so that they enjoy it more. Disappointment can also come abreast with this PP, so you'll need to remind people not to be disappointed in themselves if they finish too quickly. I'm sure the people on the site will enjoy coming to the climax of the pp so it should be pretty popular.

I thought of another title for it too "Rubbing: The PP"

• Like 2

Thank you. ^_^

Btw a little bit off topic but I'm following the thread yet I'm not getting any notifications from being quoted. o-o

It doesn't matter whether you're following a thread or not, you should get notified even if you're not following a thread. But this happends sometimes i thinks its just some kind of error from the forum

Edited by HcG Clawz

Thank you. ^_^

Btw a little bit off topic but I'm following the thread yet I'm not getting any notifications from being quoted. o-o

When you follow a thread it doesn't notify you of quotes in it... I think. Dav had the same problem with the Song Vote threads. It just says someone replied to the thread instead of saying someone quoted you.

It doesn't matter whether you're following a thread or not, you should get notified even if you're not following a thread. But this happends sometimes i thinks its just some kind of error from the forum

Yeah I figured, oh well. Now just to continue progress on all these other threads!

... *backlog*

The first criminal girl doesn't have trophy support though. You can do it if you want to. It'll take a while to get up but I hope people enjoy playing with themselves. People should remember to try to last longer too... so that they enjoy it more. Disappointment can also come abreast with this PP, so you'll need to remind people not to be disappointed in themselves if they finish too quickly. I'm sure the people on the site will enjoy coming to the climax of the pp so it should be pretty popular.

Sorry, I guess I didn't see it. You can host it, since I'm nowhere close to 200 post yet (and I don't really feel like hosting it)

And criminal girls had a Vita port with trophies...: https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/3319-Criminal-Girls-Invite-Only

I have a feeling that there are a lot of jp only games that we're missing from the list.

When you follow a thread it doesn't notify you of quotes in it... I think. Dav had the same problem with the Song Vote threads. It just says someone replied to the thread instead of saying someone quoted you.

Oh ok. Then I guess I should unfollow? I thought it would be a good way to keep track of everything somewhat for me. Didn't know it did that.

Sorry, I guess I didn't see it. You can host it, since I'm nowhere close to 200 post yet (and I don't really feel like hosting it)

And criminal girls had a Vita port with trophies...: https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/3319-Criminal-Girls-Invite-Only

I have a feeling that there are a lot of jp only games that we're missing from the list.

I'm too lazy to host it :P

I always thought invite only was criminal girls 2. My bad  :facepalm:

Since we are supposed to hold... what about... Rub Until You Drop?

We'll call the Wipeout games spiritual members of my list .There are a ton of hard racing games, and like I've said before, I needed to set some limits to keep it manageable. This goes for anybody with a bad-ass fighting plat or a ridiculously difficult music plat as well, your achievements are recognized. :highfive:

Updated list.

QUALIFICATIONS

-No racing, fighting, music, sports, or shmup games. (these will all likely be picked up for other PPs in the future.)

-No games with a sequel or spin-off. (some series have one super hard game and others that wouldn't qualify, I don't want to add games that don't belong.)

-Games must have 8.0(+) mean score on

PS3

http://www.playstationtrophies.org/forum/general-games-discussion/93140-collected-ps3-trophy-difficulty-ratings-2.html.

PS4

http://www.playstationtrophies.org/forum/ps4-games-discussion/217068-collected-ps4-trophy-difficulty-ratings.html

Vita

http://www.playstationtrophies.org/forum/vita-games-discussion/217069-collected-vita-trophy-difficulty-ratings.html

Catherine - 8.83

Vanquish - 8.9

Max Payne 3 - 8.84

SoTC - 8.17

El Shaddai - 8.79

I am Bread! - 10

SMB - xxxx ( I think we all agree this fits, although I could leave it off and add it later once it gets some votes)

Chariot - 9.25

Dyad - 8.71

Child of Eden - 8.61

Carnival Island - 8.29

Surgeon Simulator - 8.09

Binding of Isaac - 8.67

What this means is that Rogue Legacy, 3D dot game heroes and Super Monkey Ball do not qualify as they all have a mean score under 8.  :(

SotC could be seen as an Ico spin-off. It's a spiritual successor and there is plenty of evidence to suggest they take place in the same canon, so you may want to reconsider that. The Last Guardian will probably also be loosely related to Ico/SotC

Since we are supposed to hold... what about... Rub Until You Drop?

Tbh, I didn't rub when I played Monster Monpiece. I found that I  did the scratches way faster when I just tapped the screen continuously with 3 fingers, so I'm hesitant to call it a rubbing pp.

It could be called "I'd tap dat PP" then. And yeah. I also found that using two fingers in the front and one in the back helped me finish faster.

I'll go ahead and add SOCOM if you're gonna be like that :P

Why stop there, you can also add a lot of other unobtainable plats, like Overlord II, Bulletstorm, Resistance 2, and all 9000 Fifa/Pes/NBA/other sport games. Or how about time consuming games like Mortal Kombat and Twisted Metal. :P

Edited by Dragon-Archon

I think the person is referring to Criminal Girls Invite Only for the vita, which does have trophy support. I know that the sequel is already out for Japan, but not out yet for the NA.