Project Platinum: General info and leaderboard

xZoneHunter

Could make it a Toy Fanatic PP

-All 5 Skylanders

-All 3 Disney Infinity

-That new lego game

oh no :( for one second i thought i can reach platinum rank with skylanders ... and now i have to play the stupid bad disney crap? (sry if someone feel offended ) .

But it is your decision .... and tbh ... it makes sense to include it ...... but skylander is so much better ,.....

Could make it a Toy Fanatic PP

-All 5 Skylanders

-All 3 Disney Infinity

-That new lego game

You still did not clarify whether you'll need one or multiple console versions for the games that have them. I'd vote for a single version of each game, especially since you're adding the DI games as well.

I 2nd what Xion said though. Skylanders >>>> DI. The coop is much more fun and it feels (a little) less like a blatant cash grab.

Dont forget Toy Story lol

You don't have to buy "toys" to make those games work.
  • Like 1

I'd like to reserve the Persona PP. 200 posts by then shouldn't be too much trouble.

• P4G
  • P4A
  • P4U
  • P4DAN
  • P5

:bronze:  The Fool

:silver:  ZA WARUDO The World

:gold:  The Universe

:platinum: The Nose

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :/

My OCD will not let me pass up this opportunity :/ But I don't want... ugaaaaaaaaaa...

Edited by Satoshi Ookami

oh no :( for one second i thought i can reach platinum rank with skylanders ... and now i have to play the stupid bad disney crap? (sry if someone feel offended ) .

But it is your decision .... and tbh ... it makes sense to include it ...... but skylander is so much better ,.....

I just kind of want to do Skylanders. I only added DI because I was making suggestions. Maybe when the time comes Ill talk to Zone and see if we can just do Skylanders.

You still did not clarify whether you'll need one or multiple console versions for the games that have them. I'd vote for a single version of each game, especially since you're adding the DI games as well.

I 2nd what Xion said though. Skylanders >>>> DI. The coop is much more fun and it feels (a little) less like a blatant cash grab.

You don't have to buy "toys" to make those games work.

Multi console for that plat status! Go big or go home! Eon's Elite of the Elite!

Edited by NerdRage04

Would something like questionable touch interactions with girls work for a PP (euphemizing a lot)?

Monster Monpiece

Moero Crystal

Moero Chronicles

Criminal Girls

Criminal Girls 2

I forgot, is Omega Labyrinth touch based? I'm probably missing other games as well.

Edit: The first criminal girls might not have touch based because it was made for the PSP. I need to try the game sometime.......

Edited by bladesoframen
  • Like 1

I'd like to reserve the Persona PP. 200 posts by then shouldn't be too much trouble.

• P4G
  • P4A
  • P4U
  • P4DAN
  • P5

:bronze:  The Fool
:silver:  ZA WARUDO The World
:gold:  The Universe

:platinum: The Nose

Added! 

Would something like questionable touch interactions with girls work for a PP (euphemizing a lot)?

Monster Monpiece

Moero Crystal

Moero Chronicles

Criminal Girls

Criminal Girls 2

I forgot, is Omega Labyrinth touch based? I'm probably missing other games as well.

Edit: The first criminal girls might not have touch based because it was made for the PSP. I need to try the game sometime.......

Lol, i could see that work. If you can come up with a list of games and a fancy name (looking forward to that) i'll add you to the list.

You guys still need to reach the 200 post quota but you have lots of time to do that.

Monster Monpiece

Moero Crystal

Moero Chronicles

Criminal Girls

Criminal Girls 2

Wouldn't the Senran Kagura games work for this as well?

Monster Monpiece

Moero Crystal

Moero Chronicles

Criminal Girls

Criminal Girls 2

I think someone already brought up that, but I'm definitely all up for it =D

I guess. I only played Bon Appetit and forgot if it had touch controls in the dressing room or not. No idea about the main games.

Well, you only touch T&A in the dressing room, but in a way, touching/rubbing is also only a feature, not a main part of the mentioned games.

The only one thing that could hinder it is that there's imo 80-90% chance than Senran will eventually grow into full fledged PP series.

-snip-

Hey Zone, something unrelated to this post.

It's something we touched on Tales PP (yea, I know, I'm at fault, blame me, don't blame anyone else :D)

Ignoring my reasoning, 

I want to join, but I would really really appreciate if you let me participate with Japanese Graces...

It's not like I would ever play the localized and would want any points for it... :/

Plus, it would open an opportunity for Asians to participate  :D

Prinny summed it up fairly well :)

Something I'm confused about here since the point has been brought up, why aren't the Japanese versions allowed? Since you have specified exactly what games are allowed why not allow people who have the Japanese versions of the allowed games to join since only 1 list per game counts anyway?

I saw the reason you gave Satoshi but the Japanese version is the native version for some people on this site dood

I forgot to bring it up to you before so probably just for future PPs.

Especially Dengeki, since I can bet on many people having JP SAOs/Dengeki Bunko.

Monster Monpiece

Moero Crystal

Moero Chronicles

Criminal Girls

Criminal Girls 2

Valhalla Knights 3 would be another game that fits that criteria.

This won't be going up for a while but can I reserve a PP thread for Yakuza? 5 is coming out soon.. (soon)

I'll be including the Japanese versions as well but there's only 4 localized games as of now.

Added to the list. When is Yakuza 5 coming out exactly? If it hasn't been officially announced yet i'll put you in the ideas for the future list.

This won't be going up for a while but can I reserve a PP thread for Yakuza? 5 is coming out soon.. (soon)

I'll be including the Japanese versions as well but there's only 4 localized games as of now.

I currently have Yakuza Dead Souls added in my PP should i remove it for the list so you can have it?