Project Platinum: General info and leaderboard

xZoneHunter

Looks like you're finally going to play the best game genre, you should do something special and play Star Ocean The Last Hope :awesome:.

Haha, I've played a decent amount of JRPGs, I just have trouble commiting to the plat.

Regarding Star Ocean, "I just have trouble commiting to the plat" xD

• Like 2

Well naughty dog just considers this game a survival horror game, and about the zombie/infected thing there's a huge never ending discussion on the internet on this one already.

Alright i'll fix that.

I added Lollipop Chainsaw but i can't add Ninja Gaiden Z because it would be long the the ninja gaiden series which has 6 unique games.

Fair enough, I got some suggests for you

The House of the Dead: OVERKILL Extended Cut

The Evil Within

YAKUZA: Dead Souls (I know it belongs in the Yakuza series but seeing how you have Zombie Army Trilogy (Sniper Elite series). They have the same amount of games.

Fair enough, I got some suggests for you

The House of the Dead: OVERKILL Extended Cut

The Evil Within

YAKUZA: Dead Souls (I know it belongs in the Yakuza series but seeing how you have Zombie Army Trilogy (Sniper Elite series). They have the same amount of games.

I honestly didnt even know that zombie army trilogy was from the sniper elite series, im even more interested in this game now.

Alright i added all 3 of those. I think its alright to add Yakuza since i havent heard of them releasing any new games anyway.

A Skylander one!!

Skylanders:

-Spyro's Adventure

-Giants

-SwapForce (PS3&4)

-TrapTeam (PS3&4)

-SuperChargers (PS3&4)

Maybe even include a way to show off all of your Skylanders?

I really do hope this gets made lol. If it does, then I can finally achieve a rank higher than bronze :D.

Edited by GarciaFever
  • Like 1

A Skylander one!!

Skylanders:

-Spyro's Adventure

-Giants

-SwapForce (PS3&4)

-TrapTeam (PS3&4)

-SuperChargers (PS3&4)

Maybe even include a way to show off all of your Skylanders?

Lol, gold rank! Would you require the multiple console versions? (*Whispers-please say no, please say no.)

Could make it a Toy Fanatic PP

-All 5 Skylanders

-All 3 Disney Infinity

-That new lego game

I don't see why not, if you want i can reserve it for the future as you'll need some more forum posts before you can make one yourself. And you cannot use the lego game since it's part of the lego franchise. It belongs in a lego PP - It kinda surprises me nobody asked to make one yet.

Edited by Zone Hunter

I don't see why not, if you want i can reserve it for the future as you'll need some more forum posts before you can make one yourself. And you cannot use the lego game since it's part of the lego franchise. It belongs in a lego PP - It kinda surprises me nobody asked to make one yet.

Sure! Sign me up! Ill try my best to get to 200 posts as soon as I can. Thanks Zone Hunter.

Edited by NerdRage04
  • Like 2