Project Platinum: General info and leaderboard

xZoneHunter

I wish someone would do this one, i'd actually get some points at least :ninja:

And you're also forgetting DreamWorks Super Star Kartz

Edited by HcG Clawz
  • Like 1

Wasn't that in Sonic Generations? o.o

Yes unfortunately :/

I'm guessing Sonic has the same problem as Midnight Club did not being able to see all friends. Must be worse now since people can have 2,000 friends, Yet the PS3 will only show 100 of them

Deleting a few friends will be enough to unlock the glitched trophy?

That game is still uncompleted in my account because of that stupid trophy..

Was just looking at the main page and I was wondering why Dragon-Archon's Dragons PP was gonna be in the second week of december, if there's 2 a week shouldn't it be coming out in the next couple of weeks? 

Also I noticed Rachp13 was banned for whatever reason, does that mean her FarCry thread is presumably a no go?

Was just looking at the main page and I was wondering why Dragon-Archon's Dragons PP was gonna be in the second week of december, if there's 2 a week shouldn't it be coming out in the next couple of weeks? 

Also I noticed Rachp13 was banned for whatever reason, does that mean her FarCry thread is presumably a no go?

I believe D-A specifically requested that date for whatever reason. Probably something to do with that unfathomable Dragon logic.

And yes, the Far Cry PP is now shelved until somebody claims it.

*snip*

Added to the OP.

*snip*

Don't froget to add it to your original post i linked in the OP.

He requested it. So i'll just go down the list this week being Front line PP and Blazblue PP. 

The Sonic and Far Cry PP are on hold indefinitely since Mar left the site afaik and Rach has been banned. The Dynasty Warriors PP is on hold as well since Xionx said he was going to be busy in the next couple of weeks.

Edited by Zone Hunter

I believe D-A specifically requested that date for whatever reason. Probably something to do with that unfathomable Dragon logic.

And yes, the Far Cry PP is now shelved until somebody claims it.

Added to the OP.

Don't froget to add it to your original post i linked in the OP.

He requested it. So i'll just go down the list this week being Front line PP and Blazblue PP. 

The Sonic and Far Cry PP are on hold indefinitely since Mar left the site afaik and Rach has been banned. The Dynasty Warriors PP is on hold as well since Xionx said he was going to be busy in the next couple of weeks.

Alright, thanks for letting me know guys. :)

Just going to quickly claim these 3 titles for Baka Hentai!

L3c65ba.png Lb1ac39.png

Oh and Valkyrie Drive upon it's release in mid-December too.

EDIT:

1 last title came to mind:

L04abed.png

Yesplz, this is something I'm definitely getting so it will help it counts towards something =D

WTF are you people playing?

JAPAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN!

Allow me to shed some light on it: ever since the Guide of the Year Awards thread has been created, guides were flooding the Review Queue (though it seems to have calmed down the last couple of days). This was supposed to last until December 1st, but I hope the worst has passed. Besides that I'm working on 2 guides and manage 3 other events. That's just the stuff on PSNP, I also have some real life things to deal with, like: an increased workload on the internship and working on the paper. But the most important thing right now is dealing with the dragon traitor that tried to stage a coup. If everything goes to plan, I'll have crushed his forces during the first week of December. However, I've suffered loses too and that's why I'll be recruiting new dragons during the second week of December (I need more dragons if I'm going to aim for world domination :awesome:). Between now and December I can work on the custom trophies and headers at my own pace. 

Edited by Dragon-Archon
  • Like 3

Just going to quickly claim these 3 titles for Baka Hentai!

L3c65ba.png Lb1ac39.png

Oh and Valkyrie Drive upon it's release in mid-December too.

EDIT:

1 last title came to mind:

L04abed.png

As a small warning, the ar tonelico / surge concerto universe does have 4 games right now if you count the plus version

Knell of Ar Ciel

Ciel Nosurge

Ar Nosurge

Ar Nosurge Plus

Do we count the Plus here like Atelier's Plus versions?

As a small warning, the ar tonelico / surge concerto universe does have 4 games right now if you count the plus version

Knell of Ar Ciel

Ciel Nosurge

Ar Nosurge

Ar Nosurge Plus

Counting Plus versions as the same game and ignoring Ciel nosurge.

EDIT:

Might consider Ciel nosurge BUT if I do it will be a completely optional game and ONLY the OFFLINE version with the standard being completely ignored for obvious reasons such as no platinum and DLC heavy so 100% is pretty much only for certain region accounts.

Edited by Kochiya Shana

Release schedule of the 3 upcoming PP threads I will be running has been altered so the order is changed for only those 3 threads this doesn't affect anybody else's threads so expect Baka Hentai! sometime around the weekend:

• Baka Hentai!
  • BlazBlue
  • KEY

I'd like this post more than once if I could. You're a true hero.

I wanted to post a vid of Wayne and Garth saying "we salute you" but I couldn't find it :/ This'll have to suffice

Knell of Ar Ciel

Ciel Nosurge

Ar Nosurge

Ar Nosurge Plus

I actually wondered about this, but Plus version should be only counted iff there are truly 5 different games.

Atelier has 6 different games, hence Plus versions can be counted toward Plat rank. 

On the other hand, they shouldn't be used to reach 5 required games.

As for Ciel Nosurge, I see no problem with Offline version =D