Project Platinum: General info and leaderboard

xZoneHunter

I really should've done this at the same time I reserved the ps3 version of Challenge Accepted. These are the games I was hoping to use in the ps4 and Vita/multi-platform versions of challenge accepted. I realize I'm late to this and some of these might not be available now, just figured I'd put this out there before any more get taken. All of these meet the same criteria from the ps 3 version. Velocity 2x isn't there because ultra doesn't meet the requirements. ( if anyone was wondering)

PS4

Ziggurat

Jamestown Plus

Surgeon Simulator

Astebreed

Hand of Fate

Rack N Ruin

N++

Shiftlings

Evil Within/Psycho Break ps3/4

Wander(if it gets patched)

Shadow Warrior

Skull girls 2nd encore (2 other games, without plats)

-----------------------------------------

PSVITA + multi-platform

Worms Revolution Extreme

htoL#NiQ: The Firefly Diary

Muramasa Rebirth

Wipeout 2048

Lemmings Touch

Super Monkey Ball

Little Deviants

Rogue Legacy - all

Geometry Wars 3: - all

OlliOlli 2: - ps4/vita

Flame Over - ps4/vita

Chariot - all

Super Meat Boy - ps4/vita

Titan Souls - ps4/vita

Badland(if patched) - all

Hotaru no Nikki was easy :awesome:

But nice, another point for me :D

N++ is still not plat-able . even if developer promised months ago to fix it , still no-one has the Plat.

I have been assured it's actually obtainable. But it takes two players playing a 9/10 game in couch coop flawlessly. The Dev is supposed to remove that requirement however.

The lists look good, I think Rack N Ruin got a patch that made it significantly easier though. It's got a 4/10 on it's trophy guide. Ziggurat is also a 6 so I'm not sure how difficult it is compared to some of the others.

Thanks, wasn't sure about some of these, was just doing a quick run through. A lot of them don't have a ton of votes yet.

Where is binding of isaaac :(

100+ Hrs is where BoI is.

Hotaru no Nikki was easy :awesome:

But nice, another point for me :D

Hyad to look that up lol. It has like a 7.51 difficulty. But again, not a lot of votes.

This wasn't an end-all-be-all list, some of this stuff might be too easy, and other stuff might fit. Still a work in progress.

Is it alright if I reserved an inFAMOUS PP?

4 plattable games so far:

• inFAMOUS
  • inFAMOUS 2
  • inFAMOUS: Second Son
  • inFAMOUS: First Light

I'm hoping a 5th game will be announced soon

I would reserve a Sly Cooper PP too, but getting a 5th Sly game doesn't seem likely.

• Like 1

*snip*

You'd have to include the *bad* games... It'd be stupid not to include games that fit your PP just because you didn't like them. I'm not saying games like X-Men: Destiny are great but they're still part of the Marvel universe and should be included in a Marvel PP.

*snip* 

*snip*

*snip*

I'm going to wait a bit before adding any of these PPs to the OP. They're all good ideas so it's best you guys work out which games fit best into which PP. 

*snip*

Added to the OP!

I can completely understand why we'll never have one, but it's kind of a shame there'll never be a Platinum games PP. We'll never get to earn the Project Platinum Platinum Platinum.

Also, it might be interesting to see A PP based on Kickstarter. It's still a good amount of time until we have enough games for that but once Mighty No. 9, Yooka Laylee and Shenmue 3 roll around this would be different. Shovel Knight is the only one that comes to mind at the moment and it seems like a bunch of people already want that for their own PPs :D

Edited by HappyKastanie
  • Like 1

You'd have to include the *bad* games... It'd be stupid not to include games that fit your PP just because you didn't like them. I'm not saying games like X-Men: Destiny are great but they're still part of the Marvel universe and should be included in a Marvel PP.

You know what? Sign me up for PP Marvel anyway. I wanted to exclude the bad/mediocre titles, but I totally understand that there are rules that need to be followed and I guess my methods might even be considered underhanded and/or selfish.

I really just need motivation to plat Ultimate Alliance 2 as that game has sentimental value with myself and my father.

You know what? Sign me up for PP Marvel anyway. I wanted to exclude the bad/mediocre titles, but I totally understand that there are rules that need to be followed and I guess my methods might even be considered underhanded and/or selfish.

I really just need motivation to plat Ultimate Alliance 2 as that game has sentimental value with myself and my father.

Alright, added to the OP!

Alright, added to the OP!

Edited the post in question with all of the games:

PP Marvel:

Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2

Marvel Super Hero Squad: The Infinity Gauntlet

Marvel Super Hero Squad: Cosmic Combat

Captain America: Super Soldier

Iron Man 2

Thor: God of Thunder

Spider-Man: Shattered Dimensions

Spider-Man: Edge of Time

The Amazing Spider-Man (PS3 or PS Vita)

The Amazing Spider-Man 2 (PS3 or PS4)

Deadpool (PS3 or PS4)

Wolverine

X-Men: Destiny

(Marvel vs. Capcom games being used for PP Capcom Fighters)

(Lego Marvel games being used for PP Lego)

100%'s:

Marvel Pinball

Marvel Puzzle Quest

X-Men

WE NEED THAT SARCASM FONT OVER HERE STAT!

As the one who has written the trophy guide, I'd give it a solid 7/10 in terms of difficulty. It might be one of the easier and less rare plats if you choose for it to be on your list, but it's rarity comes from the amount of players driven by rage in order to kick this game's ass. It causes much pain and despair.

I really should've done this at the same time I reserved the ps3 version of Challenge Accepted. These are the games I was hoping to use in the ps4 and Vita/multi-platform versions of challenge accepted. I realize I'm late to this and some of these might not be available now, just figured I'd put this out there before any more get taken. All of these meet the same criteria from the ps 3 version. Velocity 2x isn't there because ultra doesn't meet the requirements. ( if anyone was wondering)

PS4

Ziggurat

Jamestown Plus

Surgeon Simulator

Astebreed

Hand of Fate

Rack N Ruin

N++

Shiftlings

Evil Within/Psycho Break ps3/4

Wander(if it gets patched)

Shadow Warrior

Skull girls 2nd encore (2 other games, without plats)

-----------------------------------------

PSVITA + multi-platform

Worms Revolution Extreme

htoL#NiQ: The Firefly Diary

Muramasa Rebirth

Wipeout 2048

Lemmings Touch

Super Monkey Ball

Little Deviants

Rogue Legacy - all

Geometry Wars 3: - all

OlliOlli 2: - ps4/vita

Flame Over - ps4/vita

Chariot - all

Super Meat Boy - ps4/vita

Titan Souls - ps4/vita

Badland(if patched) - all

It would be downright evil if you made Little Deviants apart of the vita challenge.

It would be downright evil if you made Little Deviants apart of the vita challenge.

In what way? I don't have a vita do haven't played any or those games. I'm going off the difficulty thread and then about 5 min of research max on each game.

If nobody is going to officially announce a new PP and call some or those games, then I'd like to re-submit for the 2 Challenge Accepted threads. If that's fine you can just link to the original post and I'll make changes there.

Little idea I thought of while thinking of other idea ( :awesome:)

I first thought about karige (hunting games, but considering that I would have to add God Eaters to have more than 5 games, since only Soul Sacrifice, SS Delta, Ragnarok Odyssey, RO Ace and Waifu Wars are localized and I actually want people to play these games without imports =D)

You're forgetting the two Toukiden games.

Oh, good point. I should add them to the list. I keep forgetting it because I still haven't started them xDDD

That actually brought me to Oreshika, that could also be added, I suppose.

Well since they are hunting games, you could go with your original idea as well. ;)

I first thought about karige (hunting games, but considering that I would have to add God Eaters to have more than 5 games, since only Soul Sacrifice, SS Delta, Ragnarok Odyssey, RO Ace and Waifu Wars are localized and I actually want people to play these games without imports =D)

So... I have a suggestion for something like "J-games suitable for everyone"

• Freedom Wars
  • God Eater Resurrection //yea, I'm optimistic xD
  • Gravity Rush
  • Gravity Rush Remastered
  • Gravity Rush 2
  • Soul Sacrifice
  • Soul Sacrifice Delta
  • Toukiden
  • Toukiden Kiwami
  • The Last Guardian //yea, if it ever releases

Possibly: Oreshika: Tainted Bloodlines

Just throwing the idea, would this actually interest people out of J-games community? (Also, maybe suggest something more? I think 8 games is a pretty cool introduction to the world of J-games)

I think that sounds like a great idea! (I wish monster hunter was still on playstation, but I wouldve never heard of it if it didnt move to nintendo, so you win some you lose some, I guess)

So... I have a suggestion for something like "J-games suitable for everyone"

• Freedom Wars
  • God Eater Resurrection //yea, I'm optimistic xD
  • Gravity Rush
  • Gravity Rush Remastered
  • Gravity Rush 2
  • Soul Sacrifice
  • Soul Sacrifice Delta
  • Toukiden
  • Toukiden Kiwami
  • The Last Guardian //yea, if it ever releases 

Possibly: Oreshika: Tainted Bloodlines

Just throwing the idea, would this actually interest people out of J-games community? (Also, maybe suggest something more? I think 8 games is a pretty cool introduction to the world of J-games)

Since it isn't just hunting games why not add in maybe Okami for a Japanese PP? It fits with the theme(I think) and should be a game that can ease people into Japanese titles.