Thoughts on trophies?

I understand why people complain about zombies trophies (specially easter eggs), if you're not good at COD zombies you will die over and over again BUT if you play long enough and get better at zombies you will realize how easy most of those trophies are, i lost count how many friends i helped with zombie trophies/EE and at the end most of them were surprised how easy it was.

Bottom line is a lot of people complain about zombie trophies and i think its because lots of trophies this days can be earned with minimum effort so whenever they have to get good at a game in order to unlock a few trophies (which is the trophies system purpose in my opinion) they get mad and hate on the game.

Thats my personal opinion based on a few people that i helped, not criticizing anyone in particular, people should do whatever makes them feel good when it comes to trophy hunting.

Edited by PedrOYX

What do you mean by "early trophies"? I mean, the list CAN be edited at anytime, I would assume, as Bungie changed two of their trophies in Destiny a year after release, but I imagine it's pretty uncommon for a trophy and its requirements to be changed. This is most likely the final list, unless something in the game makes a trophy unobtainable. 

Like Winston said, I don't doubt that these are the final trophies it's just weird and uncommon for the full trophy list to go live on the PSN servers/appear on PSNProfiles a month early. A lot of games wait until the release day. The biggest exception was Beyond Two Souls for PS4 which went up in 2014 but still hasn't come out.

• Like 1

What do you mean by "early trophies"? I mean, the list CAN be edited at anytime, I would assume, as Bungie changed two of their trophies in Destiny a year after release, but I imagine it's pretty uncommon for a trophy and its requirements to be changed. This is most likely the final list, unless something in the game makes a trophy unobtainable. 

Realistic is not going to be easy. Read some articles and you dye in one hit.

He means that usually trophy lists are released a few days before the game release. It's the 1st time I see a game with trophies a month before release..

Like Winston said, I don't doubt that these are the final trophies it's just weird and uncommon for the full trophy list to go live on the PSN servers/appear on PSNProfiles a month early. A lot of games wait until the release day. The biggest exception was Beyond Two Souls for PS4 which went up in 2014 but still hasn't come out.

Ah, I got it now. My bad, I misinterpreted what you were saying. I agree though, it is up quite early!

• 2 weeks later...