Thoughts on trophies?

Leave it to BO3 to break the cycle of every new CoD getting easier.

Aw>Ghost>BO2

Unless "Realistic" puts a health bar on your screen, then I wouldn't worry about it.

Its almost a copy of BO2's list. Just hope the zombie easter egg is as easy as Transit was.

Edited by Suicidal Turtle

Happy with this list. Have been wanting multiplayer trophies in COD for years now. Incentive for me to keep playing. It's always fun to me (aside from Ghosts which still wasn't terrible, just not very good) I just like to have something that I'm playing towards and a trophy/platinum is as good of an incentive as ever.

I'm loving the trophy icons, personally.

Me too.

"Complete the game on Realistic"

"Realistic"

xD

Hoping will be HARD like hell. xD

Too similar to Black Ops 2 which I nominated for worst trophy list of the year. But if decorations aren't the stupid challenges from last game and none of the zombie trophies are as dumb as tower of babble then may not be as horrendous as Black Ops 2. But then again we have to play the damn MP for 55 levels so it may still be the worst base list of the year.

I don't like zombie so much but if you play with friends is funny.
Multiplayer is not so hard, you can do it in a day if you play FPS.

You found that luck based EE trophy easy?

When you have done all EE trophies from the past title BO1. Transit is basically easy because it requires few steps, EE can now be started in round 1, you are not at the mercy of the mystery box, you can have lots of money and a good gun in storage.

BO1 Shangri-la is by far the worst luck based EE every created. More crappy steps and it actually requires 4 people to get it done unlike Transit can be done with 2-4. Worst EE in BO2 imo is Buried. That final step is messed up

• Like 1

When you have done all EE trophies from the past title BO1. Transit is basically easy because it requires few steps, EE can now be started in round 1, you are not at the mercy of the mystery box, you can have lots of money and a good gun in storage.

BO1 Shangri-la is by far the worst luck based EE every created. More crappy steps and it actually requires 4 people to get it done unlike Transit can be done with 2-4. Worst EE in BO2 imo is Buried. That final step is messed up

Yeah Shangri-la is the only EE left for me on BO1. I did Transit EE, but hated it lol. I suck @ zombies.

Some rumors say you don't get regenerative health but a bar in "Realistic", others say it's a one-shot kill. Both sound great for a change imo, especially the former.

I just wish the campaign delivers.

Edited by Lord_of_Ra
  • Like 1

Yeah Shangri-la is the only EE left for me on BO1. I did Transit EE, but hated it lol. I suck @ zombies.

Shangri-la is man longest two hours of my life. Took two attempts because the special zombie didn't wanna spawn and the box was being a big troll. You really need to have it done by round 15 or else you start having trouble with stronger zombies and people going down. Zombies isn't really my cup of tea nor am I very good at it. In a perfect world I'll take out the zombies out of CoD and make it a separate game out of it. I really do dislike zombie trophies they are unnecessary a pain to get done.

Good things:

• Awesome trophy images.
  • The plat should definitely have a decently low rarity since that "Earn all decorations" trophy probably won't be a cakewalk.
  • The new 'Realistic' setting should be a nice challenge.
  • Plenty of zombies trophies :D (Personally, I love this mode).
  • A wide array of trophies to make you play every part of the game.

Bad things:

• The platinum name being 'Platinum' -_- Uninspiring and boring.

That's just my lowdown on the list. Looking forward to this game a lot.

• Like 1

These are very early trophies... The game isn't out for another month.

What do you mean by "early trophies"? I mean, the list CAN be edited at anytime, I would assume, as Bungie changed two of their trophies in Destiny a year after release, but I imagine it's pretty uncommon for a trophy and its requirements to be changed. This is most likely the final list, unless something in the game makes a trophy unobtainable. 

What do you mean by "early trophies"? I mean, the list CAN be edited at anytime, I would assume, as Bungie changed two of their trophies in Destiny a year after release, but I imagine it's pretty uncommon for a trophy and its requirements to be changed. This is most likely the final list, unless something in the game makes a trophy unobtainable.

He means that usually trophy lists are released a few days before the game release. It's the 1st time I see a game with trophies a month before release..
  • Like 1