Thoughts on trophies?

The title of this topic isn't really helpfull. Write something like: Call of Duty Black Ops 3 - Trophy Discussion.

Interesting list. I hope that "Realistic" isn't a cheap one hit death mode. This is just freaking lazy and the developer has literally zero work to do.

The trophy with all the decorations is also interesting, because we don't know (yet) if you get a decoration for something like beating the campain withouth dying a single time.

Trophies like this can be the hidden difficulty for a platinum.

The icons are freaking sick. Good job Treyarch.

Too similar to Black Ops 2 which I nominated for worst trophy list of the year. But if decorations aren't the stupid challenges from last game and none of the zombie trophies are as dumb as tower of babble then may not be as horrendous as Black Ops 2. But then again we have to play the damn MP for 55 levels so it may still be the worst base list of the year.

This list pleases me. Majority of trophies are campaign-based, few amount of MP trophies, and a good amount of zombies trophies.

I don't see why people complain about trophies that make you invest time into every core element of a game :P You gotta earn a platinum, am i rite?

• Like 3

Zombie trophies have always been a hurdle for me obtaining plat in Blops. So I am guessing the same here but then again I might skip COD this year altogether. dunno what but while playing the beta something switched in my head and I thought "what am i doing playing this, I run, kill , get killed, respawn , run again, kill 3-4 guys, get killed, respawn get killed again and cycle repeats" I am not saying its a bad game or people shouldnt play this Heck i think this might be a good mp COD since Blops2 but I am starting to think my cod days are over. 

Also, I wonder how many difficulties there will be.

I see there's a new "realistic" difficulty, soo....

Are the gonna do recruit, normal, hardened, veteran, and realistic. 

Or are they gonna stick with the classic 4 difficulties, cutting recruit out, and go with normal, hardened, veteran, and realistic?