Looking For Vita Friends

fresquinho

• 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Sup my Vita dudes!? I know I created this post 9 years ago but... I am still looking for VITA FRIENDS! I'm always happy to see people playing on their Vitas when I open my friends app on my PS Vita so come on! Add me! The PS Vita is such a beautiful and amazing console, shame on Sony for what they did!

PSN: fresquinho (send a message too!) ?

Edited by fresquinho
  • Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

I Been getting back into my Vita gaming last few months.. I usually play at least an hour daily, and maybe a few hours if lost in a game!   Always looking for fellow players of almost all types of games.. Hit me up peeps !! CoxyVita2

• 2 months later...

Hello, I am looking for some PS Vita friends!! I really like to Platinum games looking for more people who are into the same thing!! Would love to play some online games (Dungeon Hunter: Alliance , borderlands Etc) :)  Add ziBigRon . Thanks.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi! 

I've bought my Vita a couple of years ago (yeah a bit late ?) Im mostly using It during summer and I'm Looking for Friends to complete the online trophies of several ganes (Resistance, Unit 13, Virtual Tenis, Soul sacrifice...) Please feel free to message me here or add me directly to the PSN!

Edited by EAAT123
Grammar

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 1 month later...

We should really have a thread specifically for helping each other with online trophies.

I unfortunately believe that the hype surrounding ps3/vita store closures won't be as great and won't be enough to stop them the next time they try drone striking it.

Notice how they killed the movies section on the psn store in lieu of 3/V store? I'm sure that movie library was taking up a lot more space than the Vita store, but you know Sony, once it stops being profitable (or if it is profitable, even), they will set their sights on it.

Maybe the ps3 store gets killed this time but Vita stays open, but they'll most likely "reinvent" the psn store (like with plus) in a veiled attempt at killing off all old gen, and shortly after that the servers to old Gen games will start closing in droves.

Sony hates the Vita dude. It's the one major Sony game console logo that is missing from the classics catalog. Not one vita game has been ported, but we've gotten a truckload of psp ports. Why?

Sorry for the ramble... I take my vita very seriously. See my profile pic.

Anyway, passive aggressive anarchy is my favorite genre. I always thought it'd be hysterical if we organized a show of force by way of a mass friend request to all other active vita users and trophy collectors. Just to say "we're still here".

TL;DR

I'd be happy to increase my network of active Vita users, there are online trophies I need help with and I'm happy to help others with theirs.

"They may take our lives... but they'll never take... OUR VITAAAAA"

- William Handheld Wallace, Gameheart

Edited by GABAergic
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 12/18/2022 at 1:34 PM, BlackW0olf_ said:

yo if anyone still reading this topic, feel free to add me.

I'm new to trophy grinding and don't play much of multiplayer but still will be cool to have some of you guys on the friends list.

PSN: BlackW0olf_

so i got back my psvita after some while, hopefully i won't get bored now and will play more, feel free to add

• 1 month later...

Hi!
I will be very happy to play with you in CO-OP or ONLINE in a variety of games on PS VITA :D
Doesn't matter with micro or just chatting.

PSN: ☀️ Camel-Fu ☀️
I can speak on English / Russian.

P.S. pic is just to attract attention 😆

shmzaomo0tm61.png

Edited by Camel-Fu

• 2 months later...

Hey there, everyone. Finally got this bad boy back in my hands and since its the only Playstation console i currently own i have really no way of making new friends. I'd absolutely love any and all request, and have a huge library of games to choose from. If you name it i likely have it, back from when i collected all the Vita knickknacks. The game that made me come to search for a threat like this to begin with is SAO Hollow Resistance, so theres one of the many i have to choose from. I know a lot of the games servers have shut down over the years but the ones that havent i'd be happy to play with you on. 

PSN: Skyboorn  <-- that's an "R" and "N" at the end, not "M"

I'm friendly, and non-toxic, so no need to worry about adding some random screecher lol. 

Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler

I don't know what i did to get all these boxes, and i don't know how to remove them. I don't know how to "forum". Send Halp. 

Edited by Skyboorn
idk what i'm doing
  • Like 1