Project Platinum: Ratchet & Clank

Dragon-Archon

Hi, please add the last platinum I had left in the series, the PS4 reboot.

Thanks.-

Welcome back to the Praetorians :highfive:.

Count me in too with eight platinum ratchet and clank trophies ...

1. Ratchet & Clank 1 PS3 & Vita version
  2. Ratchet & Clank 2: Going Commando PS3 & Vita version
  3. Ratchet & Clank 3: Up Your Arsenal PS3 & Vita version
  4. Ratchet & Clank: A Crack in Time
  5. Ratchet & Clank: All 4 One
  6. Ratchet & Clank: Qforce / Full Frontal Assault
  7. Ratchet & Clank: Into The Nexus
  8. Ratchet & Clank

Some day I'll do Deadlocked but when I played it on PS2 years ago I really disliked it.

Updated.

Been busy working on two Ratchet and Clank games for my Summer Backlog challenge - Ratchet and Clank Up Your Arsenal and the new reimagination of the original for PS4, which I just finished the story of. For those who love Dr. Nefarious, they really made him a bigger role pre-robotics in this game. B)

Anyways, I've gotten 2/3 of the trophies in both games so I will probably be wearing The Q in August.

Ok, good luck with that.

I believe I'm a Squishy Vanquisher:

Ratchet & Clank (Vita)

Ratchet & Clank 2 (Vita)

Ratchet & Clank 3 (Vita)

Ratchet & Clank: A Crack in Time

Ratchet & Clank: All 4 One (wrote the guide)

Ratchet & Clank: Full Frontal Assault

Ratchet & Clank (PS4)

I'm a Squishy Vanquisher.

Finished all but the remake for PS4 (which i bought at the weekend :-) )

Have fun hunting squishies :devil:.

I'd like to sign up

Games Completed:

Ratchet and Clank 1

Ratchet and Clank 2

Ratchet and Clank 3

Ratchet :Deadlocked

Ratchet and Clank: Into the Nexus

Ratchet and Clank: A Crack in Time

Ratchet and Clank: Full Frontal Assault

Ratchet and Clank All 4 One

Nice, added. Are you going for the Elite too?

Thanks, sweet I'll get working in my next one :D

Ok, good luck.

Due to the aspect that I really enjoy the Ratchet-series, I decided to earn the platinums for both versions of Playstation All Stars Battle Royale as well :)

Taking into account your comment on my last post, I would be particularly happy if you would decide to let me be part of the ,,elite" as well.

But I think that fairplay is the most important aspect in our hobby, therefore I must say that I have not fully earned the elite status by now.

I do not own PS Move Heroes which is why I have not played it yet (this wasn't clearly readable out of my last post).

Possibly I am going to buy a copy of the game as well. That being said, I would of course post on here if I would be  able to complete it.  

Thank you for letting me be part of this project platinum :)

Greetings from Germany!

Bizzy

• Like 1

Awesome, welcome cadet. Just sign this form agreeing we're not responsible for any injuries or death that may occur during your stay and you'll be officially a student here. Afterwards you can pick up the goodies in room 13 :awesome:.

Due to the aspect that I really enjoy the Ratchet-series, I decided to earn the platinums for both versions of Playstation All Stars Battle Royale as well :)

Taking into account your comment on my last post, I would be particularly happy if you would decide to let me be part of the ,,elite" as well.

But I think that fairplay is the most important aspect in our hobby, therefore I must say that I have not fully earned the elite status by now.

I do not own PS Move Heroes which is why I have not played it yet (this wasn't clearly readable out of my last post).

Possibly I am going to buy a copy of the game as well. That being said, I would of course post on here if I would be  able to complete it.  

Thank you for letting me be part of this project platinum :)

Greetings from Germany!

Bizzy

Nice work and I appreciate the honesty. Let me know when you've platted all games for the Elite special emblem :D.

I have:

-Crack in Time

-All 4 One

-Full Frontal Assault

-Into the Nexus

-Ratchet and Clank (PS4)

Only incomplete Ratchet game on my list of Deadlocked, since I already played it do death back on the PS2.

Add me to the Squishy Vanquisher list.

Platted the original trilogy, the PS4 remake, and A Crack In Time

Have fun hunting squishies while listening to that Courtney Gears CD :devil:.

Into the Nexus platinumed, bronze status achieved :)

Enjoy your stay at the Great Clock :D.

• Like 1

Update: I am now a Preatorian! 

R&C Reboot finished last night. It was great.

Welcome to the Praetorians B).

add me to Squishy Vanquisher. I've got the plats for the original trilogy, deadlocked, a crack in time and into the nexus.

Added, have fun hunting squishies while listening to the Courtney Gears CD :devil:.

Please, add me for Zoni Caretaker.

For now, i only have: 

• Ratchet & Clank: A Crack in Time (PS3)

Nice, enjoy your stay at the Great Clock :D.

One of the best scenes in A Crack in Time...

VHD1xXw.png

Did you forget to quote someone?

Did a lot of work on Into the Nexus but now I have a bug where any attempt to upgrade my weapons soft-locks the game. :(

Also, for anyone who loves funny LPs of this series, check out this Youtuber. His RaC LPs are hilarious! xD

kalonzombie's Youtube page (Warning: PG-13 rated for foul profanities uttered by the commentators)

Edited by DetectiveCJ

My game freezes when I try to go into upgrades. Soft-lock is a speedrunning term, it means that the game still plays but you can't interact with it. Hard-lock means the game crashes the system.

Ah ok, I didn't know that. Did you try to delete the game and installing it again?

Just finished Ratchet and Clank (PS3).

Nice, congrats on becoming a Zoni Caretaker :yay:.

Ah ok, I didn't know that. Did you try to delete the game and installing it again?

I'm not going to delete my save game as I am in Challenge Mode right now. But I do plan on seeing if it's because I hadn't created a profile yet - I got most of the trophies while at my parents' house and they don't have a PSN network hotspot so I was playing offline. It's not a big deal. I'm going to be getting the Platinums for R&C3 and R&C for PS4 anyways for the Summer Backlog challenge so I'm focusing on them first.

I'm not going to delete my save game as I am in Challenge Mode right now. But I do plan on seeing if it's because I hadn't created a profile yet - I got most of the trophies while at my parents' house and they don't have a PSN network hotspot so I was playing offline. It's not a big deal. I'm going to be getting the Platinums for R&C3 and R&C for PS4 anyways for the Summer Backlog challenge so I'm focusing on them first.

I think he was suggesting to delete and reinstall the game, but keep your save. I also bet you could finish out the Challenge Mode without upgrading more guns, then start Challenge Mode again and try again. 

Anyway, it sucks that the game is glitching on you, it is a great game (like all of them). I WILL finish Full Frontal Assault and All 4 One, one of these days. At least I did finish both stories... they're just so grindy that it's turning me off without having the classic R&C gameplay to keep me interested. I also have a feeling if I start R&C PS4 (I bought it when it first came out, but I haven't even started it yet for some dumb reason), I'll be even less motivated to finish those 2 spin-offs. 

I do hope the first 3 games (and Deadlocked I suppose) come to PS4 as PS2 classics, and that the Future trilogy comes to PS4 as remasters (and giving Tools of Destruction and Quest for Booty trophies, even if no Platinum for QfB since it's short). I'd enjoy playing them again, and the Vita versions are hard to control without L2/R2. 

• Like 1

I never said anything about deleting your save file ;).

I think he was suggesting to delete and reinstall the game, but keep your save. I also bet you could finish out the Challenge Mode without upgrading more guns, then start Challenge Mode again and try again. 

Anyway, it sucks that the game is glitching on you, it is a great game (like all of them). I WILL finish Full Frontal Assault and All 4 One, one of these days. At least I did finish both stories... they're just so grindy that it's turning me off without having the classic R&C gameplay to keep me interested. I also have a feeling if I start R&C PS4 (I bought it when it first came out, but I haven't even started it yet for some dumb reason), I'll be even less motivated to finish those 2 spin-offs. 

I do hope the first 3 games (and Deadlocked I suppose) come to PS4 as PS2 classics, and that the Future trilogy comes to PS4 as remasters (and giving Tools of Destruction and Quest for Booty trophies, even if no Platinum for QfB since it's short). I'd enjoy playing them again, and the Vita versions are hard to control without L2/R2. 

Yep, that's exactly what I posted :D. And yeah, upgrading guns isn't necessary for the platinum trophy, but it sure helps.

I'm also hoping Tools of Destruction and Quest for Booty someday get a remaster with trophy support.