Project Platinum: Atelier

GarciaFever

I qualify for the first bonus.

Also, I had a question about the rules. In the op, it says:

On 10/9/2015 at 1:09 PM, GarciaFever said:

Only the NA/EU versions are eligible, you won't have to complete non localized games. (unless otherwise specified)

Correct me if I'm wrong, but don't all Atelier games have shared trophy lists? When I search "Atelier" on here, I only see one list for each game. The main reason I'm asking is because I'm playing the Japanese version of Ayesha, so I wanted to know if counted or not. I don't see why it wouldn't, since it seems to be the same trophy list as the other versions.

2 minutes ago, Cave_Johnson_ said:

I qualify for the first bonus.

Also, I had a question about the rules. In the op, it says:

Correct me if I'm wrong, but don't all Atelier games have shared trophy lists? When I search "Atelier" on here, I only see one list for each game. The main reason I'm asking is because I'm playing the Japanese version of Ayesha, so I wanted to know if counted or not. I don't see why it wouldn't, since it seems to be the same trophy list as the other versions.

Oh k sorry about that, I thought there was only the NA and EU versions. Completely forgot about the JP version. I will change that now.

Edited by GarciaFever

9 minutes ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

Only majority of them.

Apparently started with Dusk since Arland games are not shared =D

https://psnprofiles.com/search/games?q=アトリエ

I don't know what I was thinking... It should have been obvious that the Japanese lists wouldn't come up from searching "Atelier" in English... or should I say French? 

1 minute ago, Cave_Johnson_ said:

I don't know what I was thinking... It should have been obvious that the Japanese lists wouldn't come up from searching "Atelier" in English... or should I say French? 

It sometimes works actually =D I don't know if the game needs to have more titles to be searchable but yea, searching in runes is the sure way =D

Now that I think about it... 

Isn't 9 a wrong amount for Alchemy Master?

As far as I know, it was for Platting all main games for people that do not want to stack.

At the moment, including Firis, we have 8 (Arland Trilogy, Dusk Trilogy, Sophie, Firis), shouldn't Alchemy Master reflect that? =D

I just platinumed Atelier Ayesha, so I'm at 2/6 for the PS3 games. Atelier Firis should be arriving tomorrow, (actually later today since it's already past 12AM, but whatever) hopefully around the time I get back from the gym.

12 hours ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

Halfway to the emblem.

LlPSGTV.jpg

I used the same party, lol. My platinum screenshot is better though ; )

jw9RGpW.jpg

Looking at this just reminded me of how much better the old trophy notifications looked. I hope they at least give some sort of option to change it back in a future update.

• Like 1

Just now, Cave_Johnson_ said:

I used the same party, lol.

Best party is the best party =D

Coo-chan best girl :awesome: 

1 minute ago, Cave_Johnson_ said:

My platinum screenshot is better though ; )

That's for sure =D

Well, I needed one friend point with Plachta and didn't want a black screen from sleeping xD

2 minutes ago, Cave_Johnson_ said:

Looking at this just reminded me of how much better the old trophy notifications looked. I hope they at least give some sort of option to change it back in a future update.

Oh so much yes...

The white notifications were the reason why I completely stopped using PS4 for half a year =D 

If Punchline wasn't in sale, I probably would keep on ignoring it xDDD

Please gimme  b95onnt.png award (unfortunatelly it isn't bundled with Hom... <_<) - I've completed all PS3 versions.

I will also suggest some titles for bonus awards (it's up to you about using them - mainly because probably suggested titles can not "fit well" with bonus awards' icons...):

WGgMBJG.png = Alchemist Plus

ftgHNMI.png = Mysterious Alchemist

b95onnt.png = Alchemist of Arland's Dusk

9 hours ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

Coo-chan best girl :awesome:

From what I can tell, she doesn't seem to be in Atelier Firis :/ I hope I'm wrong though.

9 hours ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

Well, I needed one friend point with Plachta and didn't want a black screen from sleeping xD

I don't remember exactly how it ended up that way; it was probably the max friendship trophy. I was missing some friend points with one of the male characters whose names I can't even remember, lol. 

7 minutes ago, Cave_Johnson_ said:

From what I can tell, she doesn't seem to be in Atelier Firis :/ I hope I'm wrong though.

Yea, says the same. :/

Overall, the amount of characters seems to be lower.

On the other hand, we have loli Escha :awesome::awesome:

7 minutes ago, Cave_Johnson_ said:

with one of the male characters whose names I can't even remember, lol. 

Male characters were actually somehow useful (apart from Oscar) =D 

I originally had Julio in the ultimate party.

Then I got another Forgotten Gem as a drop (I was like 'hey, maybe I should grind it, oh wait... I can create Coo-chan's ultimate weapon? Wut?' *checking inventory* *finds Forgotten Gem* Okay ¯\_(ツ)_/¯  so I created Coo-chan's and she stayed in the party =D

And Fritz the dollmaker was also pretty often in party. Sure, because he joins late in game so I had to keep him there for friend points, but his dual wielding worked all =D

Related.

Luck for the win :awesome: 

1 hour ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

Then I got another Forgotten Gem as a drop (I was like 'hey, maybe I should grind it, oh wait... I can create Coo-chan's ultimate weapon?

I think Atelier Sophie and Rorona were the only Atelier games where I didn't even bother making ultimate equipment. I did in Shallie for some reason, even though it's unnecessary for the platinum.

1 hour ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

Luck for the win :awesome:

Lol, that reminds me of how I beat one of the extra bosses in Rorona plus. I fought it like ten times before I finally got lucky and won. Looking back, I probably should have just made better equipment. 

Also, in case anyone didn't know, free music dlc is available for Atelier Firis right now. It takes up 2 GB, so good luck with that for those who have the Vita version. I don't know if it is a limited offer or not. 

10 hours ago, Cave_Johnson_ said:

I think Atelier Sophie and Rorona were the only Atelier games where I didn't even bother making ultimate equipment.

I think it's actually part of the fun =D 

Since alchemy itself is the best part of Ateliers (apart from moe and yuri :awesome:) figuring out how to pass traits or properties was always something I loved =D

10 hours ago, Cave_Johnson_ said:

Looking back, I probably should have just made better equipment. 

Naaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah, useless xD

14 minutes ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

I think it's actually part of the fun =D 

Since alchemy itself is the best part of Ateliers (apart from moe and yuri :awesome:) figuring out how to pass traits or properties was always something I loved =D

I agree, but it kind of depends on the game for me. I really liked making ultimate equipment in Ayesha. Getting the best properties isn't difficult, and I love the dyes and whetstones system. I didn't make ultimate equipment in Rorona plus because it was the first Atelier game I played, and I didn't know what the hell I was doing. I think it took me 100 hours to platinum it or something like that.

It wasn't that long ago, but as for why I didn't in Sophie... I don't really remember. My memory is pretty bad, lol.